1

Destiny Brought Us Together
|Chapter 1 ||
T h e  G i r l ’ s  L o v e  L i f e
 
 
“Congratulations dear~” Mrs. Hwang approached and hugged Tiffany as soon as the graduation ceremony ended.
“Thank you, mom” Tiffany said with a wide smile.
“So after this, we are going to focus on your wedding already” Mrs. Hwang excitedly informed, clapping her hands together.
Tiffany rolled her eyes “Mom, I don’t even know the guy you’re going to marry with me. And besides, we are not yet engaged” she said.
“Then we, parents, will set a date for the two of you to know each other. And the engagement party… It’s already settled” Mrs. Hwang said, grinning.
“Already?!” Tiffany said, shocked but suddenly calmed down “Wait… Mom, can we talk about this some other time? It’s our Graduation Day” Tiffany pleaded.
Mrs. Hwang chuckled “Ok, I’m sorry. I’m just too excited because we can really feel that you are matched with each other”
 
Then the other Girls’ Generation approached Tiffany.
“Fany, let’s go?” Jessica said, interrupting their conversation.
“Mom, we are going to celebrate at our hang out mansion” Tiffany told her mom.
“Ok. Behave, girls. You know what I mean” Mrs. Hwang playfully eyed them.
The girls chuckled “Ok, auntie” Yuri said.
“Bye, mom” Tiffany said and kissed her mom.
The girls did the same too and to the other moms of the members.
 
“Congratulations to all of us~” TaeYeon shouted and put up her hand that is holding her wine glass, asking everyone for a cheers.
Everyone raised their glass and shouted “Cheers~”
 
“Yah, SeoHyunnie” TaeYeon nudged SeoHyun and asked “When are you going to have a boy friend, huh?”
“Unnie, I’m not minding that for now” SeoHyun said.
“Why, you still love YongHwa-sshi? Huh? Seo-baby?” Sunny said, giving her a teasing look.
SeoHyun blushed “Unnie~ I’ve already moved on”
“Then why are you blushing?” HyoYeon giggled.
“Ayiee~” all of them teased.
Tiffany stopped and glared at Sunny “Wait, what did you just called SeuHyun? Baby? I thought you’d only call me baby?” she pouted.
“But you will already soon have your baby” Sunny teased “… or should I say, Honey?”
TaeYeon nearly choked “Yah! You already replaced me as your husband?” she shouted at Tiffany.
Tiffany became confused “With whom?” she asked then asked Sunny “Yah, who are you talking about?”
“You already forgot about your fiancé?!” Jessica yelled.
“Oh… That? Mom is always talking about him but I haven’t seen him yet” Tiffany said.
“Why is it like I am just the only one who doesn’t know about this?” TaeYeon asked but she was ignored.
“So, what did your mom said about your fiancé?” Yuri asked curiously.
“Mom said he’s perfect. He got the looks and the brain. He also has…perfect body” Tiffany hesitatingly said and instantly blushed at the thought.
“Waah~ You’re so lucky! Look, you’re blushing!” SooYoung squealed.
“So, are you going to marry him? Are you going to replace me as your husband? Yah, we are TaeNy!” TaeYeon faked cry.
“Unnie, why don’t you find a husband too?” HyoYeon suggested.
“Ah! I know a guy that needs a girl friend” YoonA beamed.
“Really?! Can you get one for me too?” Yuri asked, linking her arms to YoonA’s.
YoonA thought a bit first “Maybe his friends. He actually has a lot of friends. But I just met them once” she answered “I’m referring to LeeTeuk. Remember him?” she asked everyone.
“That was your suitor, right?” HyoYeon said.
“Ne, I just thought to find him a girl friend since he’s getting older” YoonA chuckled “He still can’t get over me”
“Yah! Why don’t you find for yourself, instead?” SooYoung scolded.
 
“Are we going to get married already? Why are we talking about boys, anyway?” SeoHyun pouted.
“SeoHyunnie, I know you don’t like boys but you need a lifetime partner. Everybody needs” Tiffany said “So don’t just ignore guys”
Jessica put an arm around Tiffany’s shoulder “And besides, Tiffany is going to get married already. We should get ourselves too” she said.
“But it will still depend on the so called ‘destiny’” Yuri said, putting apostrophes in the air using her fingers.
“Yuri’s right. God will give us our true love in the right time” Tiffany said.
 
“Let’s go clubbing tonight, then. There’s so many guys there” Yuri beamed.
“Yeah, who knows, we can find our destined husband there” Jessica added.
“Kaja! Kaja!” Sunny shouted and everyone moved to prepare their selves.
 
But HyoYeon didn’t move and suddenly shouted “Wait!” everyone stopped and gave her a bewildered look “Didn’t you know about elders’ beliefs about these occasions?” HyoYeon asked.
“What do they say?” SooYoung asked back.
HyoYeon sighed “About going out before and after the graduation will lead us into an accident” she said.
“You still believe in that?” Yuri asked.
“Me” SeoHyun raised her hand “I believe in that”
“Ne, I heard it’s true” TaeYeon nodded “Should we let this day and tomorrow passes first before we continue this?” she suggested worriedly.
“It’s in the old times. Don’t worry, ok? Nothing’s going to happen” Jessica assured.
TaeYeon became uncomfortable “Just to make sure. We don’t know what’s going to happen”
“Unnie~ I wanna go clubbing. It’s been a long time already” Yuri insisted.
“Yeah. We want too” the others cried.
TaeYeon sighed in defeat “Arasseo, arasseo. But we have to stick with each other the whole night, ok?” she ordered, being careful.