3

Destiny Brought Us Together
|| Chapter 3 ||
P a r t n e r s  F o u n d
 
 
Super Junior became curious so they stood up from their seat and took a look at where the guys are looking. They saw 9 attractive girls came.
SiWon unknowingly gave Tiffany a hot stare, mesmerized by her beauty and iness. His gaze went from head to toe but as Stella suddenly appeared in his mind, he immediately shook his head and sighed. He tried to distract his self by looking the other way but he can’t stop his self and his gaze dropped at her again. Tiffany saw SiWon and flashed a smile that froze him.
 
Girls’ Generation stayed at a table not too far from Super Junior’s.
“C’mon, girls. Let’s dance” Jessica stood up and invited the girls to the dance floor.
SeoHyun didn’t join the girls as she isn’t in the mood at the moment.
RyeoWook saw her being lonely at their table and approached her without hesitations.
“Why aren’t you joining your friends there? Don’t you wanna enjoy the night?” RyeoWook asked SeoHyun with a sweet smile, wriggling his eyebrows.
She gave him a disgusted look.
RyeoWook immediately defended his self “No… I mean, why don’t you have fun with your friends? Dance with them”
She didn’t bother to answer as she let him sat beside her.
 
While dancing, SooYoung caught glance of SeoHyun already laughing with RyeoWook and nudged Sunny “Looks like SeoHyun already find hers” she chuckled and dragged Sunny back to their table but a little far from SeoHyun and RyeoWook “Let’s have some guy hunting too”
They sat and started to look for some cute and handsome guys. Some guys approached them but got rejected as they do not suit their likings. As they scanned the club, Sunny suddenly caught glance of a cute guy across their table and got attracted to him instantly. She started to do some cute acts to get his attention.
The guy saw her and chuckled “Look there, KyuHyun-ah. Looks like that girl is already hitting on me” he stood up from his seat and went to that girl “Wanna dance with me?” he asked as he extended his hand.
Sunny blushed and gently took his hand “Sure” she answered. “His friend there is handsome too. Why don’t you join him?” she whispered to SooYoung before she let SungMin drag her towards the dance floor
SooYoung thought about that for a moment and stared at the guy Sunny’s talking for. She comb her hair first using her hand before standing up to approach him.
“Can I join you here?” SooYoung shyly asked.
KyuHyun looked up then smirked “You like me, don’t you? Sorry but you’re not my type” KyuHyun straightforwardly said.
SooYoung got shocked, angry and hurt. It’s the first time she approached and rejected by a guy.
“But I like your friend there. What’s her name?” he asked referring to SeoHyun but then hissed “Damn… RyeoWook got her first”
SooYoung rolled her eyes and went back to her seat, stomping her heals.
KyuHyun smirked, not leaving SooYoung’s figure.
 
TaeYeon, Jessica, Tiffany, HyoYeon, Yuri and YoonA are still dancing, holding glasses on their hands with liquid alcohol in it. Guys at the club are watching them as the girls are jealous at the attention they are having.
“Yah, close your mouth. You’re already drooling” YeSung said, closing EunHyuk’s mouth.
“Ooh… Hehe, that girl danced so cool” EunHyuk said, staring at HyoYeon “I think I’m in love with that girl”
“Oh yeah? Then why don’t you dance with her?” DongHae challenged.
“I’m telling you I can match her skills” EunHyuk said and stood up “Watch and learn”
EunHyuk stood up and went beside HyoYeon to dance with her. HyoYeon noticed him beside her and continued to dance. EunHyuk took a glance at where DongHae is but he’s gone.
“Where’s DongHae?” EunHyuk mouthed to YeSung.
YeSung shrugged and went to dance too. He danced too close with Yuri that he is enjoying it too much. But when Yuri finally noticed him grinding onto her, she starts distancing herself. But YeSung kept her pushing his self to her.
Yuri got irritated and shouted throught the loud music “Yah! Can you stay away from me?”
“I just want to dance with you” YeSung said, playing innocent.
“Dance? But you’re so close to me” she yelled then hissed “Maniac”
Yuri stopped dancing and went back to their seat with YeSung still following her.
“What’s your name by the way?” YeSung asked.
“I don’t wanna tell” Yuri stubbornly answered, pouring her glass an alcohol.
“Yuri” SooYoung, who is lonely at her seat, told it. Yuri glared at her. She chuckled and shrugged “I’m going to the bathroom.”
 
Jessica managed to come out of the dance floor too, slightly drunk. She went to the bar stool, attempting to sat on the high stool as she stumbles a little. The guy seating beside that stool stood up to assist her, holding on her elbows. Still conscious, Jessica looked up and blinked a multiple times to have a clearer view of the handsome face she is facing.
“Are you okay?” he asked.
Jessica didn’t answer but crashed onto his lips, making him smirk against her lips.
“What’s your name?” Jessica asked in the kiss.
The guy pulled away, smirk never leaving his face “I’m HeeChul. You are?”
“Jessica” she answered and brought him back onto the kiss again, wrapping her arms over his neck while he s his arms oner her waist.
 
Getting out of the cubicle, YoonA received a hard slap on her face which made her hiss from pain and fall down on the floor.
“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” YoonA yelled, looking up at the girl, holding her reddening cheek.
“How dare you seduce my boy friend?” the girl accused.
“What?” YoonA was bewildered “I don’t know what you’re saying”
The girl raised her hand, ready to slap YoonA again but someone gripped her arm “Seduce your boy friend? Is it her fault that your boy friend finds her more attractive than you? Huh?!” the guy said and harshly put down her arm, stumbling her. She grabbed YoonA on the floor and dragged her away with him.
“Gomawo…” YoonA said as they got out of the comfort room.
The guy smiled “No problem. Anyway, I’m DongHae. And you are?”
“I’m Yoon--”
“Found you!” SooYoung came out of nowhere, cutting YoonA “C’mon, all of them have partners. And I don’t have one, I’m jealous” she said and dragged her away.
“Wait! Your name!” DongHae shouted but they are already gone.
 
 
 

 
 
Hello there~ Updated! A distraction for myself. Super Junior is coming here in the Philippines tomorrow morning and will have a Super Show 5 tomorrow night. So I was inspired to update now to let my mind fly from thinking about the concert. Thinking about #SS5Manila breaks my heart and it just makes me cry. I am going to miss another Super Show here in Manila for the 3rd time. RIP for me tomorrow TT_TT
Anyway, WAAH~ You like this chapter? I like it too. But no SiFany moments for now. Because SiFany moments will take the next whole chapter. Please anticipate for it. BTW, do you mind if I put s in the story? I wanna know you opinions. I wanna know how you felt about this chapter. I wanna read your comments so please, please, please, leave a comment after reading. Enjoy~ Oh! Before I forgot, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRiBED, COMMENTED AND UPVOTED! LOVELOTS! MWUAH :*
 
mrs_henrylau89