Stalker.

Hyosung's Oneshot Collection

Hyosung glanced around her surroundings before unlocking her door, and quickly slammed the door shut. Her small fingers locked the door, and she led herself to her living room. Taking off her leather jacket and setting it along with her bag on the couch; she slipped off her heels for some comfortable house slippers.

She let out a deep breath, and checked her phone. 32 missed calls and 28 text messages. Hyosung couldn't help but feel outright scared towards the person that was practically harassing her. That person was Lee Minhyuk, her ex.

Ever since she ended things with him, he's been out of control. Stalking her, persistently trying to contact her, leaving her creepy voice messages, saying that she'd regret what she did. It sent a chill down her spine, knowing the man that was so sweet to her, turned into a psycho.

Even though she hated him, a small part of her still loved him. She ended things with him because he was so closed off and it felt like he was neglecting her. What's ironic is that he's the total opposite now. Did she want someone like that? Yes and no. But if he paid an ounce of attention to her, he would have realized that she was more distant than usual.

To be honest, she had a thing for possessive guys. They treated their woman like they were the only thing in the world, and she liked that. They weren't the type to cheat, or go out and flirt with girls. Hyosung has been walked all over by the wrong guys, and she didn't want that to happen again. Who would?

Hyosung the TV and stood outside her window for a moment. Silencing the voices from the television, Hyosung began to focus on a person walking alone. It was already 10pm, and the streets were dangerous at night. Even as the streetlights shined throughout the neighborhood, she still couldn't make out the person. Staring at the figure, it began to walk towards her house. And after a few seconds had passed, the figure began to become familiar and similar. In a split-second, it just stood in her street, staring back at her with the same intensity as she was.

Judging from his body type it was definitely a guy, and Hyosung's breathing began to accelerate the longer she stared back. She didn't need to know who he was, because there has only been one guy that's been on her mind all week. She watched as he started to take off his hoodie, and noticed that he had an evil spark in his eye that matched his smirk.

Hyosung cursed under her breath, and backed away from the window. She rapidly grabbed her keys and phone, and made her way up the stairs. Until she heard someone twisting the doorknob, before pounding on the door.

"Hyosung! You better open this door before I break it down." B-Bomb shouted, using his foot to strike the door again.

Once the thumping stopped, Hyosung sighed and silently sat down on one of the stair steps. Her fingers desperately tried to unlock her phone, before dialing her best friend's number.

"Jieun! I need your help... B-Bomb is out here, and..." Hyosung managed to whisper out that much as he interrupted her.

"I hope you're hurting. I hope you're suffocating from guilt for leaving me... Hyosung-ah, I know you can hear me!"

"Just hurry up and send someone to help me before I get hurt!" Hyosung ended her brief call, and made her way back downstairs.

'What to do? Should I call the cops?' The only sounds the echoed the house were her heavy breathing and her attempt to softly tiptoe across the room.

Now she understood the reasons why his friends would call him 'B-Bomb.' The way he would overreact once he got angry, Minhyuk would just explode like a bomb. She's never seen him act like this before. Maybe if she just talked to him calmly...

"B-Bomb?"

Peeking a little bit into the window, her eyes nervously scanned her front porch. Hyosung wanted to kick herself in the leg for being this stupid and not calling the police. A loud creak was to be heard, and footsteps heading once again to the door.

"Hyosung-ah!" He cooed, raising the hair on her back. "I just want to talk."

"How can I trust you? That you're not going to hurt me?" She called back, hoping to distract and calm him down before the cops got here. If the cops got here.

"Have I ever laid a hand on you? Huh, Hyosung?" She could see his body creep up against the window, forcing her to bend a bit lower to hide herself away from his sights.

Out of nowhere, he threw a potted plant from her entrance at her window; shattering the still piece of glass completely. '.' Hyosung ducked her head into her legs, shielding herself from getting any cuts or gashes from the broken pieces of glass that were scattered against the wooden floor. Attempting to leave the room safely, Hyosung was too slow. She held back a scream when she saw a pair of combat boots trying to get inside her house. 'Don't just sit there, Hyosung. Do something!' But what could she do?

Hyosung stood up and tried to leave the room, only to be pulled back by a bundle of strands of her short hair. She shrieked in pain, reaching back to scratch his hand. "Let go of me!"

Minhyuk placed her in a headlock, giving her some space to breathe. He wasn't that cruel to hurt the person he loved. Yet. "Ah, Hyosung. It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Can you not?"

"Depends..." He murmured, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Oh, how I missed this. I miss us. What about you, babe?"

How can he just talk like everything was all right? Hyosung flinched away from his touch, an idea forming in her head. If she was able to play along with this act, she would be able call for help. Or maybe run down the street to alert them.

The sound of siren blaring snapped her back into reality, flashes of red and blue lights shone down the street. Jieun had finally called for help. Hyosung exhaled in relief, but that relief was shortly lived when she was thrown against the wall.

"What did you do?!" B-Bomb yelled, kicking the flower vase off the coffee table. "Answer me, Hyosung!" He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"I didn't do anything." She mumbled, praying that someone would come and save her.

"Then why the are there police cars out there?" He ran his fingers through his hair, huffing and puffing in frustration. "Did you call anyone?"

"I didn't call anyone."

"Don't lie to me, Hyosung. Who did you call?"

"Jieun."

"You're so stupid!" B-Bomb violently shook her, dragging her up the stairs once he was done. He kicked opened the door to her room, reminding her of the memories that they shared in this room. Throwing her on the bed, Minhyuk took out his phone to make a call. "Hyung. Yeah, I'm at Hyosung's place. Her friend called the cops. I don't know! Just figure out a way to get me out of this. I can't go back."

'Back where?' Is this the reason why he was so closed off, what was he hiding for her? What did she get herself into? Hyosung whimpered, burying her face in her hands. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make you mine, so that you'll never forget who you belong to."


I'm in front of your house right now

But why is your door locked?

I hope you're hurting, I hope you're suffocating from guilt for leaving me

I feel like I'm your stalker


» A/N: oh, i left you guys with a cliffhanger!~ /i need to sttaahhhpp/ it's been a while since i've posted a oneshot, and i just needed a break from my ongoing stories. this is like the weirdest thing that i've ever done, i don't write stuff like this. i'm not sure what category this would fit in though. i won't update this collection alot, but i'll try to finish my requests then if i feel like i want to do another hyosung oneshot collection, then i'll do it. once i complete all of my requests then i'll mark this as complete. so do not request. please.

i hope you enjoy this. my editing is always sloppy, and i just wanted to get this over with. please comment, subscribe, bookmark, put this in your labels or/and upvote. if you spot a mistake please tell me!~

Inspired by: Stalker - Hyorin (featuring Mad Clown)