I wanna meet them

Locked memories

You and key where in the train. You wanted to go to this place you slightly remembered . thought Key looked very nervously out of the window. 
“we got to go out next stop.” You say breaking the silence.
“are you sure?” Key asked still looking out of the window.
“Yes I am.”
When you arrived at your stop you both got out of the train. 
You smiled taking in the fresh air after the train ride.
“C’mon let’s go” you say taking Key’s hand in yours making your way through the crowed. 

“Are you sure you wanna go here?” he says stopping you in your tracks.

“Yes, why not.” 

“Do you even remember this place?”

“No, well maybe a little, but does that matter?”

“Yes, it does matter and I’m not letting you go any further. No matter where you’re going.”

“But  my parents are there. I wanna meet them I need to meet them. You don’t know what it is like not to remember them. I need to know who they are.”

“Ji-eun I understand that it’s hard not to know, but I can’t let you go there. You told me that you shouldn’t force yourself to remember and I’m gone make sure you won’t.”

“But”
“No, I’m sorry but I really can’t let you go there. There are too many painful memories there. I don’t want you to remember that.” 

“Really?” you asked. He gave a slight nod. 

“Shale we go home now?” he asks giving a small smile.

“sure” I reply looking a bit down.

“We don’t have to go home there is still a lot of fun stuff we can do.” 


“No home is fine.” I say and we make our way back to the train station
.

 

Sorry for the short chapter 

I wanted to uploade something because I haven't in a long time