I wanna love

Locked memories

“what do I do?” you asked yourself. You where rolling around in your bed thinking.  
You just well you just felt bed because you forgot the one you loved most. And most of all you feel bad for Key. He still loves you but you forgot all about him. Just image who that would feel. 
It would just be better if you could somehow still love him. You didn’t want him to hurt but, you just Key is nice and sweet and caring and all but you just don’t love him. 
It would just need time was all you could think of. It can’t be that you can’t fall for him again right. 
You can spend time with him that would make him happy. 
You smile at yourself for you great plan. But what if you weren’t gone fall in love with Key again.
What do you do that. Miss Lee called you for dinner breaking you out of your thoughts.
You jump out of bed and make your way down to the dining room. Miss Lee was that first one to be nice to you after a yearlong of  hospital visit. She adopted you not that long ago. She was really sweet and kind and is the best cook ever. You also knew that she had a man and a daughter. They both died in a car accident years ago. It was really sad she didn’t talk about it mush not that you didn’t understand that.  

Next day 

It was Saturday after noon the sky colored in a beautiful blue shade of blue.
The weather was starting to get warmer again. Summer was coming.
You could feel it in the air. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air you walked to Key’s house.
You knock in the door and wait for an answer.  It didn’t take long for Key to open the door. 
“Ji-eun what brings you here?” he asks.

“Well I was planning to go somewhere and I wanted to ask if you wanted to tag along.” You ask looking at your feet. 

“sounds like fun let me get my jacket” he said leaving of to come back just a bit later. 
“let’s go”

First you and Key walked to the park. The way there was awkwardly quiet. Both not finding any words to say. When.
“you know I have been wondering about something’s like where have you been  
The past year or when you lost your memories.”  Key suddenly askes to break the silence.
“It’s okay if you can’t answer I was just you know wondering.”

“it’s alright. The past year it is a bit blurry but I know I have mainly been in hospitals. First I was recovering from something  I don’t remember. After that I had to keep coming back because from time to time my memory stared fading by bits. For a long time doctors where puzzled. Nobody understood why I was losing my memory. In the end they figured it was because of my past. That my mind was trying to protect me from pain. Thought I still have no idea what happened. But doctors say nobody should tell me and I’m not allowed to push anything back. Since that should be better somehow. But I hate not knowing my past.”

“I see that must be hard.”

“it is though I got a little back so I hope there will be more.”

“I bet there will.”