so annoying

Locked memories

It has been a few weeks since I moved to my new house. I don’t remember mush from before I lived here, it would be a new start for me but I noticed everyone seemed to know me. I must have lived here. I hate to not remember. And Key why is he always so close to me, it’s annoying. I don’t even know him but he is always there. 

“Ji-eun” oh no there he is. why does he always have to talk in that annoying high voice. 
“wake up class is about to start.”

“Yah, I already was awake.” 

“Sorry you just looked like you weren’t.” He said pouting.

Why does that guy care so much it’s annoying. Well nothing to do about it. sigh. 
Can’t that guy take a hit I don’t like him. 

“Why are you always so close to me and helping?” you finally asked him.

“Well I just care about you”

“Well I never asked anyone to care for me I can take care of myself thank you.”

“I’m just worried I mean you don’t remember anything I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“That I don’t remember my past doesn’t you have to keep walking me home.”

“I just thought it would be less lonely if I walked with you and I life right next to you so.”

“So I can’t even have a second alone?”

“I don’t mean it like that I just.”

“Just what?”

“Nothing, never mind.” He said turning away. “I will leave you alone then.”
And he walked away

Finally some time alone. But did I really needed to be so rude to him he meant it well.
He only was worried. But I’m not a little kid I can take care of myself.
But why do I feel so bad. what do you think you kinda broke his heard.
I don’t know somehow I feel really bad for this. Oh come on he finally left you alone.
And now you want to call him back. well I can’t leave him feeling bad like this.

I decided to run after him.
And here we go you just have to say sorry do you. Don’t know realize 
he will be all over you again. You finally got rid of him.
But I can’t leave him like this


“Ki Bum” I yelled when I finally saw him.
But he didn’t turn around.
So I stopped right in front of him.

“What haven’t said enough ?”

“Are, are you crying?”
“No” he said but he defiantly was.

“I just wanna say sorry I didn’t mean to be rude like that. It was just that, maybe you took a bit too much space from me and I couldn’t take it anymore. I didn’t wanna be rude or make you cry. I just needed some space.” 

“Sure you can get your space I wouldn’t butter you anymore.” He said walking further and just pushing you aside.

 

so internet seemed to be fixed by not using it for a day.

and for this story I'm just gone let it roll for now and see what happens 

the cursief writhing are thoughts as you can guess 

thought I made them that way that there are mulltypull voices in here head 

like having an inder battle 

I guess thats all to say for now