Chapter 5

Impossible Love?

I changed the characters up in chapter 3. I'm sorry because I noticed i made a mistake. So i changed it from tao and tiffany to chen and sunny. Once again, I'm sorry.

 

“Sorry,I’m late,”said Sooyoung as soon as she got in the car. The both read the mission, it said"You are to go to the symphony and meet Mr. Kang. He will then tell you your mission."

“It’s okay.Let’s go now”

“Gaja,”said Sooyoung happily.

“Kris, it’s been a long time since we talk alone like this,right?”ask Sooyoung.

“Yeah…,we’re to busy nowadays”

“It’s not that we’re busy but it’s just you who are really busy”

“is it?”

“Yeah,you’re too busy with your friends.It’s look like you all have become more close now”

“Yeah,our friendship have turned into brotherhood and I feel really lucky to have them beside me.They make my life feel perfect”

“Oh,really? Don’t you want to find someone?”

“I don’t think this is the right time for me to find someone”

Kris's answer made Sooyoung sad.Actually,she had liked Kris a long time ago since they were in middle school, but she scared to say it.She had tried to forget him but she couldn't.

At the Symphony

“Annyeonghaseyo!! Are you Mr. Kang?”ask Kris.

“Yes..you must be student from Kirin High School”

“Ne..we are”said Sooyoung smiling.“What is our mission?”

“Your mission is to help me clean and set the symphony up for people. Now come follow me!!”

The two followed Mr Kang from behind.

“Here,you will work here”said Mr Kang.

The place was very wide.There were lots of chairs in the first floor and a food and drinks stand.

“You will help me to clean the floors and get the foods/drinks ready"

“Ne..”said Sooyoung.

“Let’s start with the tasks. You can get the foods/drinks ready and I'll clean the floors."

“alright,” said Sooyoung.

They began to work and did their tasks.

"You need help with the food and drinks?" Kris asked.

"No,I'm fine,"Sooyoung replied.

Sooyoung tripped over a banana peel and all the snacks fell on the ground. Kris began to laugh.

“Yah…Kris! How dare you laugh at me?”

Kris tried to help Sooyoung to stand up by supporting her to stand up but he still couldn't stop laughing. It made Sooyoung angry so she pulled Kris's body and made Kris fall on top of Sooyoung's body.

10 seconds past and they were still frozen.

Their eyes meet each other.Their heart beated faster than usual.

“Ahhh…sorry!!”said Kris as soon as he got back to normal realizing that he was on top of Sooyoung’s body.He tried to stand up.

“Ahhh…I-It It's, it's okay." she said as she was stuttering on her words.

“Let’s finish this” Kris told Sooyoung

“Ok…”

After working for 4 hours without stopping,they finished cleaning the entire symphony.

“Here is your reward for your hardworking.Thanks for helping me to clean the symphony,” said Mr Kang.

“Thank you, Mr Kang.It’s okay.We’re very happy today even though this was tiring,” said Kris while smiling.

“Yeah Mr Kang,we’re really happy today”

“Then I hope you can come here again" Mr. Kang told them.

“We’ll make a time to come here again!!”

Then they both got into the car.Kris started to drive back home while Sooyoung slept beside him.Kris was taking quick glances at Sooyoung's sleeping state. A giggled as he looked at her.  He took out his phone then *click* He silently laugh at the picture he just took. 

I'm sorry for not posting any chapters lately because i was very busy with school,but now i'm going to be doing the chapters again. I hope you enjoyed this sooris chapter! I changed chapter 3, but only the characters. From tao and tiffany to chen and sunny. Sorry!