Chapter 2

Impossible Love?

"After class, lets go to the canteen!" Sooyoung asked.

"Sure," i replied.

At The Canteen

"Oh my god! I'm hungry!" Sunny screamed out. 

"Shhh.... Lower your voice a little, will you? Everyone's gonna be looking at you." Tiffany mummbled to Sunny. We all laughed at them. I glanced over at Luhan and saw him laughing with his friends. It was my very first time seeing him laugh but he was pretty charming. "Here's your food, Yoona," said Sooyoung.

"We should hurry and eat before class starts again in a few minutes," Hyoyeon warned us. 

I felt like i belonged with them, sharing storied, telling jokes, and even sharing laughters. "Thanks for letting me become part of the group!" 

"No Problem!" they said in unison. 

RINGGG "Come on, lets hurry back to class!" Sunny screamed as we were running back to class. 

At Class

"Ok class, you will be giving your project right now and I will be pairing you in groups," Ms. Yang told everyone. "Every group will have a different type of project so don't think about working together with your friends instead." 

"AWWWW!" Everyone shouted. 

"Quiet please!" she said in a high pitch voice. "I know you guys are upset, but a project is a project and you guys must finish it. If you do, you will get a reward, and if you don't... you will get a punishment. Understand?"

"YES!" everyone yelled out in disappointment. 

Chen raised his hand and said, "What will the reward be? And what will the punishment be? Everyone paused and listened curiously. 

"I will not be telling you what the reward and punishment will be, for you might not do it once you heard what the reward is." Ms. Yang said wisely. Everyone was disappointed. "Now for your partners...." she said in a high voice trying to get everyones attention. She announced the first few groups and finally near the last few groups. "Chen and Sunny will be partners, Sooyoung and Kris will be partners, Hyoyeon and Lay will be partners, Tiffany and Tao will be partners, and finally,last but not least will be Yoona and Luhan." Tao was also one of Luhan's friends but he arrived to school late due to some reasons. 

We both looked at each other. I was so suprised and my mouth opened and Luhan was just slightly smiling at me sweetly. "Remember it is due on monday, so you have the entire weekend to finish the project. Once you finish it, someone will give you a red envelope and you are not to be opening but waiting until monday once I give you further instructions. IF... you do open it, you and your partner will get an automatic F on the project.

One person from every partner had to go up front and get their project assignment. I decied to go up instead and have Luhan wait.

"Hi! I'm Im Yoona, it would be a pleasure to work with you!" I said as i smiled at him.

"Hello, Im Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you," Luhan replied.

We both opened it together and it read:

You will need to go to the Zoo and do whatever Mr.Tang, the zookeeper says. You may have to feed the sheeps, and handle some chickens, and even more. Mr.Tang will be giving you a red envelope once you finish the job. Remember, do not open the envelope. 

I stared at the assignment continuously. "Yoona-shi, are you okay?" Luhan questioned me.

"NO! In fact, i'm not okay!" I replied worriedly.

"What happened?" Luhan replied back curiously.

"Does that say CHICKENS?" I questioned him. 

"yes it does, why?" He wondered.

"Chickens are something I am most afraid of!" I answered him worriedly. 

"Don't worry. I'll handle the chickens and you can handle the sheeps alone," Luhan said as he was joking around.

"What?" I asked him as my eyes started going big.

"Just kidding! How about we do this project tomorrow? I'll give you my address and you can come to my house at around 9 o'clock?" he asked me. I agreed."

 

Here you go," Tiffany told Tao as she handed the assignment to him. The both read it together:"

Your assignment is to go to the playground in Hongdae and you will meet Ms.Chow, the playground cleaner. You will have to do as she tells you and if you finish the assignment, then you will receive a red envelope. Remember, do not open the envelope.

"Let's do this tomorrow at 7o'clock, okay?"Tao asked.

"Sure," Tiffany simply replied back. 

"Alright then, I'll pick you up at 7 then. What's you address?" Tao asked Tiffany. Tiffany gave him her address and they agreed to do it at 7o'clock in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

"Since i know where you live, I'll pick you up tomorrow at maybe 10 o'clock and we can look at the assignment together then?" Chen told Sunny.

"Alright then," Sunny replied back.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

"Do you want to do it today, afterschool?" Kris asked Sooyoung.

"Sorry Kris, I have something to do today, so i can't make it. How about tomorrow?" said Sooyoung.

"Sure, doesn't matter to me. I'll pick you up, but what time do you want me to pick you up?" Kris questioned Sooyoung.

"9 o'clock? Is that okay?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sure," Kris replied.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

"Are we doing it today?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well, I don't really want to do it today, how about tomorrow at 9 o'clock?" Lay answered.

"Alright, you will pick me up and I will write down my address later." said Hyoyeon. Lay nodded his head so hyoyeon give him her address. 

 

Thats the end of chapter 2! I hope you liked it and please feel free to comment down below!