Chapter 4

Impossible Love?

I walked through houses one by one trying to find the correct house. "9178... 9180.... 9182... 9184! Found it!" I murmured to myself. I Looked... my mouth opened wide as I saw a huge house! I couldn't believe it! This was Luhan-shi's house?11508-Musket-Rim-HO_690589a.jpg

 *Ding Dong*

A maid opened the door. "Hello, I am Sherry. How may I help you?"

I bowed down, "Hello, I am Im Yoona and I am here to meet Luhan-shi."

"Oh yes, Luhan-shi has told me about you. Come on in." the maid said.

I followed Sherry in and she led me the way to the living room. "Please sit down, Luhan-shi will come down in a minute. Is there anything you would like?" Sherry asked.

I nodded my head."No, its okay."

"Very well, have a great day, Ms.Yoona. Please let me know if you need anything." she said and walked away. I started to explore the living room when I came upon a picture frame that made to curious. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg   

"Wow! She is beautiful! Who is she?" I wondered. Luhan came down the stairs. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Yoona-shi."

"Oh it's okay." I replied.

"Shall we get going now?" he asked.

I nodded my head and we left the house and into the car. 

"So we have to go to the zoo and meet Mr. Tang" 

"Yes, that is correct." I said.

"Then lets go!" he said smiling. And we left. I wanted to ask who that person was but I also didn't want to upset him by any chance. So i decided not to ask. 

***At the Zoo***

We saw Mr. Tang waiting out in the front doors. "Hello, we are from Kirin Arts High School, I am Im Yoona and he is Xi Luhan" I said to Mr. Tang.

'' Follow me this way," he said. He led us to where the chickens were at. "You will need to feed the chickens and carry them to their pens." he said pointing across of him. 

"Alright thank you," Luhan said. 

I stayed right there frozen, not wanting to get near the chickens. 

Luhan saw me and said,"Come on, I'll help you out."

"Really? Can't you do this and I'll do the other animal?" I said while pouting.

He shook his head and said no. I though that I should just get over it so I took the chicken food and threw it towards the chicken. Luhan pushed me gently toward the chicken. I got so scared that I screamed. "AHHHHHH!" I turned around. "Luhan-shi, you shouldn't push me! You know I am afraid of chickens!"

"I'm sorry." he played around. He held my hand and gently placed the chicken food near the chickens. I started to blush. "Oh my! Is he holding on to me? But why? Is this love?" I thought to myself. *Thump Thump* I heard my heartbeat. "Why was my heart beating so fast all of a sudden?"

"Yoona-shi, are you alright? Your face is really red all of a sudden."

"I-I'm alright." I replied while stuttering on my words.

He let go of my hands. "You see, this is how you feed the chickens, not throwing."

I came back to my senses and began feeding the chickens once again. Throwing the food at them without getting near it. 

Luhan stared at me in dissatisfaction. "Do you want me to teach you again?

"No, I'm fine." I said bravely. We finished feeding them in a jifty. But now it was carrying the chickens. Luhan, without any worried looks on his face, carried one and handed it to me. 

"No! I don't want it." 

He putted it right into my hands even right after hearing me say that I didn't want it.

"Yah!" I screamed.

"Relax, just walk over to the pen and place it down."

"Luhan-shi, it's not as easy as you think."  He smiled at me making my heart beat even more. It took a while for us to finish but we managed to finish it. We met up with Mr. Tang and he give us an envelope. "Thank you for helping out. Please feel free to come again." he told us.

"We certainly will" Luhan promised him. In the car, Luhan asked, "Do you want me to bring you back home or do you want to go somewhere else?

"Where else is there to go?" I asked him curiously. 

"Well, it is lunch time, so why don't we go out and eat?" 

"Sure!" 

"My treat!" he said and we left to eat dinner. 

At the Restaurant

I would like to order!" I called out to the waitress. The waitress was wearing a short white skirt. 

"What would you like to order?" She asked Luhan.It was as if she didn't see me there, or she PURPOSELY acted like she didn't see me. She started to get on my nerves. As he spoke, she winked at him, "I'd like to order a fried scallop rice." "Oh My GOSH! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?" I thought to myself burning into flames! "Yoona-shi, what would you like to order?" Luhan asked me. 

"It doesn't matter." I replied.

"Alright, then one more fried scallop rice please." Luhan told the waitress. 

"Very well, it will come shortly." she said as she winked at him again then she left the table. All the waitress, stared at Luhan happily as if they fell in love. "Again?!?!?! That waitress winked at him again?!?!?!?! I started to hate it. Wait, why am I feeling this way? Am I jealous? NO, it can't be." I thought to myself. Soon, we got our food. It was yummy! "Thank you for the food! Luhan-shi." I told him as I finished my food. 

"No need to thank me," he said. He smiled at me and said,"I'm glad you liked your lunch." 

***At Home***

I got out of the car and bowed down to him. "Thank you very much. I am really happy!"

"No Problem, Have a great day, Yoona-shi." He exclaimed. 

"You too!" I replied. 

 

Well, I hoped you liked this chapter! I tried to not make it too boring, but i'm afraid it was still boring. My apolgies! I am planning on having the other characters in the next few chapters because this story is supposed to be about the LUYOON couple but i thought that i should also add them in to make it more interesting. Well, I will try to write another chapter tomorrow if i have time, so please be ready for it!! Thanks!