Chapter 3

Impossible Love?
Sunny's Pov:
 
"Oh my gosh! I need to hurry!" I thought to myself as I tried to pick an outfit. I wanted to wear this, but I also wanted to wear that. It would have been nice if I could have worn both at the same time. Time was ticking and I still couldn't pick an outfit. It was 6:30 and I had woken up especially early. 
 
*Ding Dong* The door bell rang.
 
I opened the door. "Hi! You know I've been waiting for a very long time you know!" I joked around.
"I'm sorry, well anyways, lets go!" he said. We went in his car and read the assignment together. 
You will need to go to the Belkin High School and help Ms. Zhou, one of the teachers out. Remember, do not open the envelope.
They started heading out towards Belkin High School, which was around 1 hour away. There was a long silence in the car. "So.... did you eat anything?" I tried to break the silence way.
"Yes, what about you?"Chen asked.
"I ate already. I had a muffin today as I went to the st...." I paused.
"Where did you go, so early in the morning?" he questioned me.
I wondered what to say. "Um... no where, nevermind."
The silence happened again. Soon we arrived at Belkin High School. I went out of the car and started looking around. "Wow! This is big!" I shouted out.
"Hey, I have a questioned. Are you sure you didn't go anywhere? Like to a clothes store?" he asked. I started wondering. How did he know? "N-No!" I stuttered. 
"So... you had this shirt all along? How come I've never seen you wear this before?" He asked while smiling. 
"Yes, I've had this shirt a long time," I replied. 
"Then why do you have a tag in the back of your shirt?" He asked. 
I was so embarrassed! "Lets go!" I quickly said. Chen started smiling. 
 
Flashback:
"Tick Tock Tick Tock" 
 
Hearing that clock made me even more nervous. I didn't want to be late with nothing to wear. Suddenly, an idea struck in my mind. "Thats right! I could just go out to Timmy's Fashion Shop and get an outfit." I yelled out even though no one was in the house. I felt stupid. Maybe it was because I didn't eat yet. I quickly got out of the house with a muffin in my hand as I ran out the house. I didn't forget to lock the doors. 
 
At Timmy's Fashion Shop:
 
"Hello! Welcome to Timmy's Fashion Shop! How may I help you?" the worker asked.
 
"Hello! I'll just look around here for a moment." I replied. I went around searching for an outfit that caught my attention. Five minutes passed, but there was still nothing that I liked. I was about to leave the store when I saw an outfit that I really liked. It was a red and white polka dotted shirt that was really pretty. "I'm going to try this on!" I told the worker. After I put it on, I looked in the mirror. "Wow! I look nice! I should get this, I am short on time." I thought to myself. After I paid for it, I quickly ran back home. 
 
At Home:
 
I quickly wore it and was waiting for Chen to arrive. 
--End Of Flashback--

We met Ms. Zhou and told her we were from Kirin Arts High School.

"So you guys are from Kirin Arts High School! Well nice to meet you. I am Ms. Zhou."

"Hello," we both said in unison. 

"First, you will need to attach these posters up on the wall. Then, once you are done, you will need to help me out by helping me print 100 copies of this." she said.

"Okay!" we said. It was a lot to do since there was quite a lot of posters to hang up, but we were finished hanging them up as well as printing 100 copies. 

"Thank you very much!" Ms. Zhou said as she handed us the red envelope. "Please stay here and have lunch first!" 

"Alright we will" we both accepted. There was pasta for lunch and it was tasty.  

"So, do you want me to bring you back home?" he asked as we were on our way back. 

"Yes please! I have something to do later on." I replied. 

"Alright," he said in dissatisfaction.

Arrived Back Home:

"Thank you for dropping me back home!" I said to him.

"No problems," he smiled and left.

I walked in the house thinking it was such and easy assignment.

 

So I hoped you liked the 3rd chapter. This chapter was only about Tao and Fany. The next chapter will be about another person. Someone had comment saying how they like it as having school-life. Well, it will be having some out of school stuff too, but I will try to add more school related into it. I will  be sure to add another chapter in as soon as I can.