Chapter 1

If Kyungsoo Doesn't Say 'I Do'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Baekhyun rolled his eyes and continued typing furiously on the computer, “Can you tell me why you were trying to read Suho’s emails again?” Baekhyun looked up from the computer to see Sehun practically breathing down his neck. 

            Sehun and Baekhyun both work at Oh Corporation, one of the most famous and prestigious companies in South Korea.  Baekhyun is the lead tech specialist whereas Sehun is an intern for the Public Relations manager.  

            “He’s cheating on me; I know it!” Sehun pulled at his own hair.  Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. 

            “He keeps getting texts and calls in the middle of the night,” Sehun walked up to Baekhyun, “And he keeps kicking me out after 10!”

            “Probably because your curfew is like 11,” Baekhyun chuckled at Suho’s intern.  He turned off the computer screen and leaned back in the chair.    

            “Yes. It is,” Sehun nodded, “BUT…he doesn’t even invite me to sleep over anymore.  The real reason why he kicks me out is for his BOOTY CALL!”

            “Do you have proof?” Baekhyun crossed his hands on the desk.  Sehun sank into the seat opposite the desk and looked at Baekhyun, “That’s why I was looking through his emails.  But that stupid password protection thing blocked me and then the computer screen went black because of lock out.”

            “He got a little paranoid after you hacked his email the last time so he made me set his computer on a complicated password protection system.  If you try to enter his account more than 10 times with the wrong password you’re going to get kicked out.” 

            “You fixed it right?” Sehun was obviously afraid Suho would find out.

            Baekhyun sighed, “Yes I fixed it.”  Sehun sighed in relief, “He won’t be able to tell when he logs in next time, but he probably got a warning text.”

            “What?” Sehun got up in alarm. 

            The door to the office opened and Suho walked in.  He looked flustered.

            “Baekhyun?  What are you doing in my seat?”

            “I was trying to fix a problem,” Baekhyun said and then muttered to himself, “Apparently one you have with your boyfriend.” 

            “I’m guessing this has something to do with you looking through my emails?” Suho turned to Sehun with a frown. 

            “I’m out of here,” Baekhyun slowly walked out of the office.

            “Who’s your booty call?”

            “Not this again!  I don’t know where you come up with these silly ideas!”

            Baekhyun sighed in relief when he left the office, but was quickly dragged by the arm to the elevator by Jongin, his 23 year old best friend and one of the lead marketers of Oh Corp. 

 

            “I screwed up,” Jongin was threading his hands through his hair quickly.  His hands were shaking and it looked like he would collapse any second. 

            He couldn’t even look Baekhyun in the eyes.

            “What happened, Jongin?” Baekhyun gently tugged at Jongin’s hands.

            “I messed up.  Kyungsoo hyung is going to break up with me.  Omigod.  He doesn’t want me.  He…what am I going to do?  I work with him.  If we break up---,” Jongin was talking more to himself.  Baekhyun froze when he saw tears appear in Jongin’s eyes all of a sudden. 

            “I don’t want him to leave me!” Jongin began.  He grabbed Baekhyun’s shoulders.  Jongin seemed downright hysterical.  

            “Calm down, Jongin.  Here.  Come on; let’s get some coffee in you or something.” Baekhyun paused as he grabbed Jongin to support him.  He didn’t trust Jongin to walk by himself. 

 

            “It’s getting harder to hide everything from Sehun,” Suho said as he grabbed one of the trophies from Chen’s shelf.

            “Well you should tell him the truth,” Chen got up and grabbed the trophy from Suho before putting it back on the shelf, “Before it’s too late.”

            “I just don’t know how to tell him something like this,” Suho paused when his phone vibrated.  His eyes widened and he grabbed for the door, “Someone’s trying to hack into my computer again.  I have to go,” Suho ran out of the office. 

            Chen breathed a sigh of relief and dropped into his chair and his computer.  He had a lot of balances to look over.  The company recently renewed a partnership with the Chan Family Corporation in China.  In fact two of Oh Corporation’s employees, Tao and Kris, just finished the deal, so there was a lot of work for Chen to do. 

            His phone rang.  He was answered with the sound of his 24 year old best friend, Kyungsoo, sounding distraught.

            “Can you…*sniff* I don’t know….*sniff and hiccup* I said something wrong *sniff*”

            “Kyungsoo what are you trying to say?” Chen began as he tried to decipher words between the sniffles and hiccups. 

            “Please..*sniff* just come.”

            Chen hung up and powered off his computer before running out of the room.  He took the elevator and entered the marketing floor.  He rushed into Kyungsoo’s office and didn’t even have time to walk in before Kyungsoo was dragging him into his office and hugging him.  Chen patted his best friend’s back, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter