Start of something new

Forgotten Love

 

 

 

Have you ever felt like you've been walking on a floor filled with broken glasses and you tried so hard to avoid your shoes getting broken with it's sharp broken pieces? Well,I'm having that feeling now. With me trying to convince my parents to let me stay here and my self-convincing thought that they will not pursue their own plan,and though I hide that frail feeling everytime I'm with Siwon deep inside it kills me.But somehow I know that there is no chance.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is the day--the day where everyone who is ready for the change and enter the life wherein their actual future depends on,it's happening now.Everyone is gathered,excited for their justified withdraw from highschool. But here I am standing and anxiously waiting for that one guy.No excitement can be plastered in my face.But fear is. Finally,with my patient attitude the guy that I'm waiting for finally arrived,and for the first time during the day a smile was seen in my face.

 

"Hey,what took you so long? You know it's this day right?" I hugged him tight.

 

"Sorry,I just need to look good." He winked at me and gave me a silly smile. We proceeded at our designated places and unfortunately,of course we were not seated together. The graduation ceremony started and different speeches were spoken.  We already received our diplomas and in the end as everyone were excited we threw our caps. There were the looks of gratefulness,disappointment and the looks where everyone were shredding tears especially the girls.We shared hugs and congratulations to friends,who doesn't have any idea that they might not see me here anymore.

 

I met Siwon halfway in greeting my friends,he told me to come over.

 

"Congratulations Tiff,so uhmm, what do you want pink car,pink luxurious bag-" I slapped his arms jokingly and faced his friends who congratulated me and I did the same. Then,they left us alone together.

 

"Congratulations,Siwon. We made it." I tried to force a smile.

 

"So now what Tiff? We're already graduates and you still haven't tell me your plans,I thought you were the one who's so eager about this. Well,by the way I know you also want to be with your family this very special day but I will appreciate it if you could come at home with me even for a while.Just meet with my parents and my sister,she missed you very much." Oh yeah Sulli her sister,an adorable one.

 

"I would love to but-" I can't force the words out my mouth. I still got a lot to say. I'll be away after a week,but still I haven't said anything to him. But he seems to understand me.

 

"It's okay,I understand."

 

"But maybe tomorrow,tomorrow night,is that okay?"

 

"Tomorrow?.." He seems to be thinking about it for a while and he agreed with it.

 

The day continued as we both went our separate ways to celebrate this with our family.But as for me,this is not a celebration.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tomorrow came and I was awakened by the sound of my phone. It was Siwon,ringing me so early in the morning.

 

"Hey,what's up it's so early." I groggily asked him.

 

"Wanna see one of the university I'm considering?" This had me fully awake.

 

"What? Why now, I mean..you know we still have time-" He sighed hearing my answer.

 

"Tiffany,I honestly don't understand you,you were the one who wanted this but you look unwilling." There was a pint of disappointment in his voice.

 

"I'm sorry,I know you're excited about this... Okay so what time?" Finally he was all excited and we decided to meet up instead of him accompanying me in our house, I don't want him to see my parents.

 

Eventually when Siwon arrived at our discussed meet up place,I immediately went inside his car. " So where are we headed?" I asked him as soon as we were inside.

 

"You'll know." He looked at me and gave me a smile.

 

We had arrived at our place which is obviously not a university,it is far from one.

 

"Where are we?" He didn't answer me and led me outside his car. The place could be seen with some trees and a bright light from the sun made it outstanding.This got me curious,I looked up at Siwon and he looked casual as if this is just normal for him. As we continued to walk I noticed that the trees were attached with pink strips,and it made it even more beautiful and young. Then suddenly I was aware that I was in front of two doors. He opened the door and I looked weirdly at him.It was dark inside. Promptly a light coming from the end of the room is floating.I was scared at first but noticed that someone was holding it,noit was two of them. From what I can see from now,they were both wearing mascots and they were holding a something igniting a light..Now that they were in front of us,the lights inside were open and the gleam inside the room revealed it's glamour.

 

The two people wearing a mascot were reaveled holding a cake. I looked at Siwon who was now smiling at me.In the center of the room a table with a good outlook was seated. He pulled a chair for me as I seated. He was placed infront of me and the two people were in our sides.

'Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations ' They started singing a congratulatory song for us which Siwon laughed at but I found it weird.The cake was placed in our table and the people wearing their costume removed their mascots.

 

Stood infront of us were Sulli,his sister and her friend Heechul who's also a friend of Siwon.

 

A/n :Please subscribed and comment :) Hope you enjoyed this one!