We still got our time

Forgotten Love

~ I know that I haven't updated this for a long time and I'm really sorry but I want you to check the last chapter because there was some mistake I needed to change,I know it was said that * On the next school year Tiffany will be graduating and turn to college but now I changed it and instead of Tiffany graduating next year it would be this year,because I know I'm stupid I'm really sorry if it confuses you.Anyway the point is that they'll be graduating on their current year.

 

Recall: Tiffany was with Siwon during the day and when she went home and had dinner with her parents,her father asked her what would she like to take for college since she'll be graduating soon.She then said that she haven't thought  of that yet.Then she later knew that both her parents wanted her to study abroad.

 

 

I'm writing in this color since this is not the present time.

 

 

     After hearing the news from my parents,I couldn't focus myself more on what's happening.I never told Siwon about the news,so he's been bugging me the whole day. I couldn't just spit it out to him because I'm still hoping that I could change my parents' mind.Just simply thinking about me studying abroad give me shivers,I just don't know how will I adjust and make friends?And how about Siwon?

 

"Come on Tiffany,spill your words.What's wrong?" He asked me again even though I told him that I'm fine a hundred of times before.

 

"Seriously,I'm fine.Stop bothering me." I told him in a pissed off voice hoping that he would stop.

 

"Just tell and I'll stop."

   I sighed.

 "Please,not now."

I heard him mutter something unaudible.

"Okay fine,but you'll tell me next time okay?" I just nodded at him and told him I have to go and headed home all by myself.

 

***

While having dinner,I made sure that both my parents were in a good mood. Once I made sure of that, I opened up the topic with high hopes.

 

"Mom,dad?" I called for them and they both looked at me at the same time.First of all,I don't know how to put my words together.

 

"Uhmm...with you wanting me to study abroad,will you really pursue it?" There was a slight pause before my father answered me.

 

"Tiffany,why do you think that me and your mother wants you to study abroad?" He asked me in a soft tone wanting me to understand. I know that they want the best for me but something's off with this.

 

"I know that you care for me and I'm thankful for that,it's just that something is wrong." He urged me to continue as if willing to listen so I continued.

 

"I can't do what you want.I want to stay here." I told them with all honesty?

 

"Is it because of Siwon?" My mom asked me looking straight in my eyes but still remaining calm.

 

I sighed.

 

"Yes,part of it was because of Siwon,but half of it is because I don't know if I could survive there. And will you be fine if I'm not living with you?"

 

"Honey,who said you're going to live alone? Of course we want to come with you." There was a smmile plastered on her face hoping that it would convince me but it didn't.

 

"You really planned this a long time before right?" Now the whole situation is making me mad,I mean how could they do this?

 

"Tiffany,listen."

 

"You planned this without consulting me and you expect me to listen and understand you?" There was a lot of hatred with the tone of my voice. I don't know how to make myself calm and just excused myself and headed straight to my room. Tears are starting to form in my eyes as I walked but I force myself not to break in.

 

When I was in my room,I noticed my phone lying on my bed. I walked towards it and saw that Siwon left me some messages and calls.

 

" Hey Tiff,did you get home safely?"

                -Siwon

"Why aren't you answering my calls?"

               -Siwon

"Is everything alright? Please call me."

             -Siwon

He might be really worried about me so I decided to call him. It didn't took long for him to answer and it seems like he's been holding his phone the whole time.

 

"Hey Siwon."

 

"Tiffany? What took you so long? You got me worried,are you alright?"

 

"Of course,I'm fine.I just had my dinner." I let out a chuckle wanting him to know that I'm really fine.

 

"Oh,sorry.I was just worried."

 

"Siwon.. You know that we'll be graduating soon right? I mean what do you think will happen?" I asked him cautious about my words.

 

"What do you mean by that? Are you asking me what would I like to take for college?well for that I got something on my mind now,I just don't know about you since the last time I asked you about it you told me that you weren't so sure. And with the university that we're going to attend,I got a list of it now.Don't worry I pick out the best so you just have to choose." There was a lot of excitement in his voice and it made me so sad,that I think I lost my voice.

 

"That's great. You reall y seem to be excited,huh? Well we still got our time right?"

 

"Of course we have our time,but it's just a little time to be remaining calm,you know that we should put up our plans." I was really lost for words and the sadness just hit me. I don't know what to say next so I told him that I need to go and hang up.The tears that had dwelled in my eyes earlier just unconsciouly rolled down my cheeks.

 

 

A/n: Long time no update,I'm really sorry and to made up for that I made a short recall. Please leave me a comment :)