Painful Truth

Forgotten Love

Siwon is always the nice guy,he takes care of me,scold me everytime I do something stupid,and he always support me in everything.He's all that I could ask for.Time is really flying fast right?How I wish I could turn back the time,I can't do anything with how are things are working out right now all I could do is just sit back and reminisce the times where everything is not as complicated right now.

 

 

"Looks like someone is on their period right now."He said in a teasing manner. "I told you I'm not,will you just shut up?" And with that he goes back to studying his book.I just don't know how I could live withouth this guy sitting beside me..He just don't know anything..He doesn't know how much I care for him,how I adore him,how my feelings started to change and grow over the time.I hope he also sees me as more than friend.

This feelings pains me,afraid that in time everything would stop and change.We already planned everything,we will go to the same university and be a person which we really like to turn to since we are already in our highschool 3rd grade.

"Siwon?"I called out for him and he looked at me. "..yeah..?" There was a slight pause before I answered.

"Time's flying so fast right?Sometimes I can't believe that we're growing up."I chuckled at the thought.

"You never grew up..look at you,is that height appropriate for a 18 years.."I didn't let him finished and just slapped his arm playfully.He is now laughing at me and it made me grin like a fool.

"Now I'm really guessing that you're on your period right now."He brings that topic up again.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not?And do you really have the courage to say that in my face?"

"Oh yeah yeah?of course I have the courage,I'm Choi Siwon right?"He replied facing me and leaning closer while sticking his tongue out in a kid like manner. "Real mature Choi Siwon." There was a slight pause before he gave me a smile.

We were just staring at each other without muttering any words.He looks so damn good,his face is just perfect.

"Uhmm.."I decided to break the eye contact. "Siwon I need to go now,my parents might need me home now."I stood up and was about to walk in his room door when he grabbed my arm.

"Tiffany wait..I'll walk you home."

"No Siwon it's okay,I could walk by myself."I gave him a reassuring smile. "I insist Tiffany,it's dangerous the sun is going down now."It seems like I can't win on this so I just agreed.

...

"Siwon I'll be fine here now,you could go."I faced him and gave him a warm smile.

"It seems like you don't want me with you..It's breaking my heart."He acted out playfully. "Just go I'll be fine I promise.You know da.."He looked at me with those curious eyes. "Just go Siwon,we're already near our house."

"Okay then,I'll see you tomorrow at school,don't be late."

"Okay,be safe."

 

I greeted my father and my mother who is currently sitting on the dining table.

"Where have you been Tiffany?I'm guessing you stayed at Siwon's house again."I don't know where all of this started when we were younger he was not against the fact of me being with Siwon but now,it bothers him.He told me that he thinks that Siwon is being a bad influence when it's the complete opposite.

"Yes dad."I replied shortly before sitting and getting myself a food.It was just the usual dinner,talking about some stuffs and anything.I wasn't really putting my attention to it..it sounds boring,when suddenly dad called me.

"Tiffany."

"Yes dad?"

"You know that this school year you'll be graduating and will turn college..Your mother and I wants to know what would you like to take for college."

So this college thing,but I don't know how to answer my father. "Uhmm dad I really haven't thought of that yet."

"Well you should now,your mother and I have made some plans."  Plans?about what?

"We want you to study abroad."

...

 

A/n:Is it confusing?This color is for flashbacks.So it was kind of flashback (lol what hahaha) and the black one from the start of the chapter is the present time.If it's confusing don't worry because I would try really hard to write the story in a way that it would not confuse you.This chapter is focus on Siwon and Tiffany and maybe the upcoming chapters too,the other characters will come to the present time.

Subscibe and comment ^_^