Good memories

Forgotten Love

I made some changes in the foreword,go check it if you still haven't seen it.Sorry I'm really not good in starting a chapter..

 

They started as young lovers,if you could just see how they grow up together you can say that they can't live without having each other's side.When they were young Tiffany would always bury her face with her hands everytime Siwon would do something cute.The first time they met each other was when their teacher introduced Tiffany to the class when they were in 2nd grade.Siwon can't stop his self from staring at her beautiful face.He started having a crush on her on the same day.

To get her attention when Tiffany was out in their room he left a chocolate in her table. 'Who gave this chocolate?'She asked,and as Siwon heard her voice he started going crazy on the inside.Her classmates  pointed their finger to Siwon's direction.

'I-i gave it to y-you to..welcome you in the class..uhmm..'He started stuttering as he tried to explain it to Tiffany.

She muttered a soft 'thank you' as she gave him a cute smile.

From that day he started leaving Tiffany a chocolate in her table everytime she's out.Tiffany doesn't need to ask her classmate as she will automatically thank Siwon.

 

They started hanging out with each other.Everytime Siwon will get confused with the lesson their teacher was trying to explain,he would always ask Tiffany about it.They always help each other everytime someone's in trouble.

It's been a manner of Siwon to go straight to Tiffany's house after school to study and play with her.

 

"Hey Siwon!Get up!Get up!"A 13 years old Tiffany  shriek while jumping on his bed.

"What's wrong with you?!I'm so tired!"

"No!you have to get up now!!ugh,how can you forget such a special day?!"Tiffany started throwing pillows at him.

"Okay,okay,I'll get up now."Siwon replied trying to get up.

"So what's the special day?"

"You really forgot about it eh?"She stared at him curiously.She dragged him all the way out of his room going down the stairs.

"Hey Tiffany I might fall on the stairs."Siwon said as he felt Tiffany's hand covering his eyes.

"No,trust me."Tiffany replied as she signaled something.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"The people inside the room shouted as they plan to surprise the birthday boy.

"Thank you everyone!Mom,dad,thank you.."He smiled at them feeling that he's such a special guy.

"Thank you Tiffany,who dragged me here and didn't even let me brush my teeth and wash my face."They started laughing as the two started hitting each other.

 

"Hey Tiffany,thank you for making this day special for me,I really appreciate it."He smiled gently at her.

"Hahaha,it's nothing,I'm glad that I made you happy.By the way I have something for you..I-i hope you like it."Tiffany said nervously as she handed a small box to him.

Siwon opened the box and saw two Light up crystal heart keychain with their name written on it.Siwon hugged her tightly,for sure it will always remind them their great friendship they have.

"Thank you Tiffany.Thank you.You're such a great friend.Let's promise each other that no matter what we'll always keep this ,because this thing symbolizes our friendship."

"I promise."They both smiled at each other and stared at the keychain.

Their keychain just proved their love and care for each other.

 

Every now and then,they would always hang out with each other and their friendship grew stronger as they grow up.They would treat each other ice cream,tease each other,and take care of each other.Siwon didn't even let any guy get near her.She doesn't know if it's because of jealousy or he's just being an over-protective bestfriend.When she asked Siwon about it,he just told her that she was too young to get into a relationship.She was fine with it.

 

 

"Tiffany,hey Tiffany wake up."Tiffany felt someone waking her up,she saw that it was Siwon.

"Are you alright Tiffany,we're almost late for school and you're still sleeping.Where's your parents?Aren't they here?"

"No they're not here.They left home so early,my mom just told me that she prepared my breakfast."

"Then why are you still sleeping?"Siwon noticed that she was feeling cold.He touched her forehead and notice that she has fever.

"Tiffany,you're sick."

"No I'm alright,I need to go to school."

"No Tiffany,let me take care of you,your parents are no here,so you don't have someone to take care of you."

"But Siwon you need to go to school."

"Tiffany I can't let you be alone in this house."

"Just wait here,I'll get your breakfast."He tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead.

"Siwon..thank you."He smiled at her gently.

He went back to her room carrying her breakfast.It was just pancake and milk.

"Tiffany,this is the pancake that your mother cooked for you.I'm really sorry I wanted to prepare you a hot soup but I don't know how to cook so instead I just prepared you a milk.It's still hot so you better drink it."(this is a bit stupid,pancake and milk hahaha,I don't know if it match because I don't like pancakes)

"It's okay,thank you."He started feeding her.

"Tiffany,just tell me if you need anything,I don't want to see you suffer."She just nodded feeling so weak.

She just finished her pancake and started drinking her milk.

"Siwon,I'm really sorry if I'm such a burden.You can't even go to school because of me."

"It's okay Tiffany,you know I just want the best for you.Now since you're done let me just clean this."After Siwon clean the dishes he went back to her room seeing Tiffany covering herself with blanket.

"Siwon,It's cold."Siwon went closer to her and lay beside her.Tiffany just felt someone hugged her,making her feel safe.

 

 

A/n:The first chapter is done.It's a bit short but I still hope you like it :)

Please subscribe and comment ^.^