Helped?

Summertime Sadness

 Donghae woke up with a dull pain in his side. Sitting up he felt something around his torso and looked down. Around his stomach were bandages. Looking to the left of them he could see a deep red stain in the white of the fabric. Closing his eyes he put his palm over them and sighed. Why did this always happen?

  He was pulled from his thoughts though as soon as he felt the soft surface beneath him. Looking down he saw the smooth, white sheets and cream colored blankets. His eyes widened at the sight and he racked his brain for answers. Why was he here, in some house that he did not know? His mind quickly thought of killers and he shook his head.

  'No jumping to conclusions!' he yelled in his head. Thinking quickly he looked around the room. Gold satin crtains hung from the windows and pictures adorned the walls. Each picture had a gold frame and looked vary expensive. 'Where the hell am I!?" he yelled in his head again.

 Suddenly he could hear a groan coming from beside where he was sitting and jumped in the bed. Looking down he could see a red flop of hair over the cream blanket he was under. Donghae watched as whoever it ws sat up and rubbed his eyes.

 "Eunhyuk!?" he yelled and quickly covered his mouth. He didn't mean to say it that loud. He didn't even mean to say it. Closing his eyes tightly Donghae heard a thump from the floor by the bed. Shifting so he was on his knees he peered over the edge to see Eunhyuk laying on the floor.

 "Ah..." Eunhyuk groaned as he sat up and rubbed his head. When he woke up he didn't expect the first thing he would hear was screaming! Opening his eyes he looked up only to be met with the sight of Donghae peering over the edge of the bed. "Yes, it's me!" he said rudely and felt guilty immediately when he saw Donghae flinch.

 "S-sorry..." Donghae said nervously as he sat up in the bed on his knees. Standing up Eunhyuk pulled the stool with him and sat down. Looking down to the covers Donghae avoided his eyes. He balled the blanket into his hands so he would look busy. The air between the two was so awkward. He just wanted to be left alone.

 "Are you felling better?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked and Donghae looked up cautiously. What was he playing at? Eunhyuk was the most popular person in school and most definitately wouldn't talk to a person like him. SO why was he talking to Donghae now and why the hell was he in this house?

 All Donghae gave in response was a curt nod as he mulled over his thoughts. Eunhyuk frowned a bit at this. Was Donghae afraid of him? That couldn't be it. He fought a frickin cow yesterday! Nodding at Donghae he stood up and walked to the door.

 "Come downstairs when your ready to eat." he said and walked out the door. Donghae watched as the door closed and looked down to the blankets. 'What the hell happened last night?' he thought. Focusing on last he tried to remember. Laying down in the bed last night played like a movie in his head.

 He had been fighting Spike. A big guy that was much older than Donghae. He remembered the man falling and breaking his arm. Sticking his tongue out at the scene he made a bleh noise and continued his thought process. The men had been holding hi back when one of them stabbed him up his side. Cringing at the thought he remembered his father and then nothing. The rest was just blackness.

 Smelling something from downstairs he slowly got up from the bed so he wouldn't hurt his side. Walking over to the door he opened it and walked downstairs.

 In the kitchen stood Eunhyuk. The stove was on and flipped pancakes on the griddle. Hearing Donghae enter the kitchen he nodded to the island surrounded by stools in the middle of the kitchen. Donghae walked slowly and sat at the island. Easing himself into the chair so he wouldn't hurt himself.

 Soon Eunhyuk was done and brought a plate over to the island with a bottle of syrup and some forks. Setting them on the table he sat down across from Donghae. Grabbing a plate he put two pancakes on it and handed it to donghae who took it gratefully. Smiling slightly at Donghae he handed the other a fork and began to eat.

 Watching Eunhyuk Donghae did the same until a hand blocked him from stabbing his fork into the food in front of him.

 "You can't eat until you tell me what you were doing yesterday." Eunhyuk said calmly as he ate another bite of his pancakes. Donghae looked up at Eunhyuk and gulped. He really didn't want anyone to find out.

 


 

Second chapter done! ;A; It's so boring! I needed something for Donghae to tell his story though! It'll come next chapter and I promise you won't be dissapointed with it like this fail. I know I sound like a whiny baby but it has no action at all! *runs around in circles and cries* Anyways~, *composes self* THe next update may be tomorrow or the next day but I have lots of homework lately! So~, Without further ado~, I leave you with this fail of a chapter and I will see you next time! *salutes* Bye-Bye! ^^