Wake Up

Summertime Sadness

 Donghae ran to the man and took him by surprise. Punching him in the stomach he jumped back so the man coudn't hurt him. Looking down he made sure not to step on Eunhyuk and watched the man get up.

 "Little ." he said under his breath as he wiped his mouth and stood ready. He yelled and ran towards Donghae with his fist in the air. Donghae would have dodged it but he didn't want the man to step on Eunhyuk. So he ducked but the fist still sonnected with his forehead.

 Stunbling back he fell over and his head his the table. Groaning he stood up quickly but the world around him was spinning. He saw the man prepare again and stumbled to exit the kitchen. 'I have to get him out of here.' he thought as he gripped his head. He could here the other running towards him and rounded to the corner just in time.

 Looking down he could see the man had fallen face first on the white carpet. Blood ran out of the man's mouth and stained it a dark red. 'Great!' Donghae yelled in his head as he walked to the man. 'Now his carpet's ruined!' Kneeling down next to him he gripped the man's hair and pulled his head up.

 "Why are you?" he asked darkly and looked at the man's dirty, bloody face. "Answer me!" he yelled as the man grinned with an almost toothless smile.

 "I'm not t-telling you boy~" he said and brought his hand out from under him. He was still holding the knife and brought it up behind Donghae's back. Just in time Donghae turned around as the man brought the knife down. It didn't stab him in the back but it did stab him.

 "Aaaaaaaah!" he yelled as the knife plunged into his arm. It burned and blood started to flow as the man let go of the knife and left it in Donghae's arm. Donghae gritted his teeth and watched as the man stood up. "Bastard." he said under his breath. Standing up slowly Donghae faced the man. Only for a fist to land directly onto his stomach.

 He coughed up blood and the knife in his arm seemed to hurt even more. Quickly he tried to pull the knife out but it hurt to much. Scowling at the other Donghae ran up the stairs. Turning left and right down the halls he looked for somewhere he could hide. Donghae knew he couldn't fight like this.

 Running into Eunhyuk's bedroom he could hear the man barrling up the stairs. He shut the door and locked it. Backing away once he heard pounding on it. Looking to his arm he saw that the knife wasn't that deep. Maybe he could pulled it out? He had to do it quickly though because Eunhyuk was still in the kitchen. 

 'Why do I even care for him?' Donghae thought as he positioned his hand around the hilt of the night. His body seemed to move on its own as he thought more and more. It was a way for him to distract himself from the pain.

 Then he pulled the knife out his arm quickly and covered the cut with the sheets on the bed. Blood soaked them but he didn't pay attention as he threw the knife to the floor. He held back a scream as the knife seemed to have cut along the edges of his skin when he pulled it out.

 Standing up quickly he walked to the door as the man still pounded on it. Suddenly the pounding stopped as he stood in front of the door. Thinking Donghae couldn't hear him he spoke to himself.

 "I'l just get your little friend~" With that he walked away from the door and made his way to the steps.

 '!' Donghae yelled in head as he opened the door quickly. The man was down the first few stepes by the time Donghae was out of the room. Running to the top of the stairs he brought his foot up and kicked him in the back. The man lost his footing and tumbled down the stairs and crashed to the bottom with a loud thud.

 Sighing as the man didn't get up Donghae walked down the stairs slowly. Making sure that the man was knocked out he ran into the kitchen to find Eunhyuk in the same spot. 'Damn.' Donghae thought as he knelt down next to him. 'All because of me...' Sighing softly he opened the drawers and looked for some bandages.

 When he finished wrapping his arm he made his way over to Eunhyuk and picked him up. Passing the body at the bottom of the stairs he took Eunhyuk up the stairs and into his room. He laid him on the bed and inspected the side of his head. He seemed fine so he wiped the blood off and covered him with the blankets.

 'Now to deal with him.' Donghae thought as he walked back out the door. 'You better wake up.' With that he walked down the stairs to take care of the man.

 


 

I know this chapter ... -_- I just had to write because I prmoised I would. Even after I said I would be punctual. *runs around and cries* I'M SORRY! *composes self* Anyways~, all will be revealed next chapter! Like how the man knew where Eunhyuk lived and how he got in. *lots of huggles* Bye-Bye! ^^