Last encounter?

Being a star isn't everything

Sehun arrived at the cafe early and was surprised to see Jongin leaning against the doors. Sehun’s eyes roamed and really noticed how fit and handsome Jongin really was. He shook his head of those thoughts and the shook the sleeping boy. Jongin stirred and smiled when coming face to face with his angel.

“ Morning.”

“ Morning. What are you doing here so early?”

“ I just wanted to catch a bite.”

“ This early?”

“ Well I knew you come early and I wanted to see you.” Sehun blushed and quickly dismissed it by opening the doors.

“ Hyung?”

“ Yeah”

“ Can I ask you something?”

“ Sure.”

“ Um.Do you like anyone right now?”

“ Yes! I mean.. um kind of. Do you?” Sehun sadly smiled. “ Yeah but I don’t think that person would like me. There is not anything special about me.”

“ What are you talking about? There are a lot of things. I like you!”

“ Oh.” Silence. The room was filled with awkward silence broken by, “ I like you too hyung.”

“ Really? So does this mean we go out?”

“ I think you um have to ask hyung?

“ Oh okay. Sehun I am not good at expressing myself but I have never loved anyone as much as you. You have opened my eyes these past few months to show there is still good. I am sorry that I am

bit awkward but would you give me the honour of um you know being my boyfriend?” Sehun smiled and nodded. “ I would love too.”

“ Do you promise to be with be forever?”

“ Of course. There is no one else I would dream of to spend the rest of my life with.”

 


 

 

Jongin  abruptly stood and glared at the person in front of him. He couldn’t even process anything. How could this happen? Why now when he was so happy?

“ Don’t you dare argue! You have stayed here for almost a year! Think about your career and think about Sulli!” Jongin froze thinking of something bad happening to Sulli and groaned slumping down in his chair.

“ Good. I was thinking I would have to do something to that boy of yours?”

‘ Don’t you dare touch him!’ Jongin wanted to growl but scowled. “ Please. I never loved him. I just needed someone to in this town. I can’t believe you would think  I Would fall in love with these trashy people. I am ashamed” The manager stood shock for a second before walking away to pay.

“ Hyung?” Oh god no. Please don’t let it be. Jongin turned around to see Sehun who was on the verge of breaking down.

“ Sehun ah”

“ You just needed a trash to ?” he asked in a whisper.

“ Sehun ah”

“ I thought you sincerely loved me hyung?” I do you pabo! I love you so much! Jongin scoffed and stood up.

“ Me loving you? Please don’t make me laugh. You ing kidding me? Why would I love someone like you? You are pathetic.” That’s when Sehun started shedding tears. Sehun nodded and bowed.

“I see.I hope you enjoyed your meal. Have a safe trip back. Goodbye and take care.” He said before running out of the shop. Luhan, who witnessed the scene walked over and slapped Jongin.

“ I would punch you but we don’t wanna hit you billion dollar face do we? You bastard! He loved you!You better realize that you just made a mistake. I will make sure he forgets you and make sure you regret.” Luhan ran out of the shop after Sehun. He smiled seeing him at the park they always go to when younger. He sat on his lap which startled the other. Sehun lifted his head only to be greeted by a peck on the nose. The younger hugged him and Luhan smiled returning it.

“ I know you are hurt but you don’t need him.”

“ I know but I thought he was sincere and the one. “

“ I know. Those stupid people are really good at acting. Let’s just move on okay. We all love you and you need to stay strong.”

“ Thanks hyung. I love you.” Luhan smiled and kissed the other’s forehead.

“ I love you too.”

‘ That bastard is gonna regret hurting you Sehun’ Luhan thought walking back to the cafe with Sehun clinging on his arm.

 


Ooh the story is just gettin started. I have some sad news. Don't hate me! 

I'm deactivating my account but my friend who is the sweetest girl I know will be taking over my story. It was hers in the first place but I'm glad I got to start it. Thank you to the people who subscribed and commented. I felt happy on here and you are all wonderful people. Stay happy and strong. This thug lyfe punk loves you all