Second encounter

Being a star isn't everything

 

The sounds of ringing erupted in the silent hotel room. Jongin groaned and hid his face in the pillow but the ringing didn't stop.

" What?!" he groaned answering.

" Kim Jongin where are you?!"  his manager yelled through the phone.

" I'm taking a vacation. Why?" he asked entering the bathroom.

" This isn't the time for jokes. You have a busy schedul!"

" Cancel them." he said hanging up. Jongin got ready and went down to ask the staff for some place to eat.  He thanked the man and made hiis way to a nearby cafe.He entered and sat in a booth. He sat there tapping his hands on the table when a familliar voice interupted.

" Welcome to Exo cafe. How may I help you?"

" Sehun?"

" Oh hyung." Sehun smiled.

": What can I get you?"

" Just some buble tea please." Sehun nodded and walked off. Another waitor came over and smiled.

" Welcome. May I help you?"

" Oh no thanks." Jongin smiled.

:" Here you go." Sehun said returning.

" Oh hyung. This is Jongin. I met him on the plane. Jongin this is Luhan my best friend." Sehun introduced and they shook hands.

" Nice to meet you. I'm the cafe owner Luhan."

" Same. I'm Kim Jongin."

" Omg! Can I have your atograph?" another male asked running over.

" What are you talking about?" Luhan asked confuse.

" He's Kim Jongin. The famous model, actor and singer that me and Baekhyun fan over." Chanyeol confessed.

" Really?" Sehun asked looking over at Jongin. He nodded and smiled signing the notebook.

" OH! MY! GOD! Kim JONGIN IS AT O?UT CAFE!"

They all groaned except for Jongin. Baekhyun ran over and smiled.

" Can I have your autograph?" he asked sweetly.

" Sure." Jongin smiled and Baekhyun fell backwards into Chanyeol's arms. They all bursted out laughing and Jongin managed to slightly  chuckle. Eventually they went back to work and Jongin had to leave. He was walking back when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw Luhan looking at him with a very serious expresion.

" Yes?"

"  I just want to tell you that Sehun is very important to me. If you hurt him then I won't leave you alone. Do you understand?"

Jongin nodded feeling a bit imitated by the other male.

" But why are you telling me this?" Jongin asked confused.

" It's because I can tell by looking that you might like Sehun and the same for him. He's a verry important marknae to all of us so I won't be the only one giving you a lesson if you hurt him. Baekhyun own't care weather you're a star or not either so if you have a problem just leave now."

" I don't have a problem and I'm not afraid of you. Good night." Joongin smirked walking away. He laid on the bed and turned contiously thinking about what just happened. He couldn't deny the fact that he felt a spark from Sehun but he was just a ignorant hopeless star. There's no way Sehun would like him. He thought falling asleep waiting the day he would face Luhan and the others to tell them his decision.

 



Yay! Exo has appeared <3 But Lulu doesn't really like Jongin. I wonder what happened that they are so protective over Sehun. Anyway thanks for the comments and suscibes. I really ennjoyed it and I'm sorry for the long wait but I'm freaking out with collegen entrance exams and everything so sorry but I will try to update every month. Until next time. I love you my beautiful readers <3