1

Bittersweet

“Are you seriously trying to rope-a-dope me?”

“That’s an old man’s move.”

A sight of a young girl lying on a boy’s left thigh. Watching Olympus Has Fallen while hugging Tokki, her cute, big white bunny.  The boy her head slowly.

 

It’s about 1.15 in the morning and the guys just came home. They’re so noisy like usual but it’s seem the couple didn’t notice since they’re in movie room.

“Jongin-ah! We’re back!” Silence. “I guess they’re asleep, maybe.” Said the shortest guy to the so-called guardian boy. The tallest guy went to the kitchen to have a drink but halted when he heard the sound of gunfire from movie room.

“Hey, Suho. I guess they’re watching movie.” Said Kris. “Really? They don’t sleep yet?” Suho replied. Kris just shrugged. Kyungsoo made his way to the movie room when he heard the conversation.

“Hey.. What movie are you watching now, sweety?” Kyungsoo smiled at the girl. The girl abruptly sat up and looked pale. “Answer his question. Don’t be afraid. I’m here. It’s rude not answering elders.” Jongin whispered to that girl. The girl hesitated but replied with small voice. “We’re watching Olympus Has Fallen.” The girl held tight her Tokki. “Ahh…” Kyungsoo nodded.

There were Hi’s and Hey’s as the other nine guys entering the room. The girl sat in her brother’s lap. Keep a nice distance with the boys. The girl hugged the teddy bear tightly but her brother calmed her down by rubbing her tense shoulder. “Shhh. Calm down. Just watch the movie.” Jongin whispered.

They watched the movie in silence. The girl suddenly stood up. “Where are you going?” Jongin asked. She make a drinking gesture. “Take two bottles of Coca Cola and bring them here. We drink together.” The girl nodded. Jongin smiled. The girl made her way to the kitchen. She prepared a tray with 13 glasses and two bottles of Coca Cola. It’s kinda heavy for her to carry the tray to the room. Suddenly a beautiful pair of hands took the tray to the room. The girl kinda shocked but followed that guy with two bottled of Coca Cola in her hands. She put the bottles on the coffee table and the owner of that beautiful hands open the bottles and poured the drink into glasses before she did. “Jaaaa.. let’s drink.” Baekhyun cheerfully said.

The guys took the glasses and the girl took two glasses. One for her, one for her brother. They drank and watched the movie in silence. Once her drink finished, she put the glass on the table and hugged her Tokki while sat in Jongin’s lap. She rest her head on his chest. I miss Kkamjong oppa. So much. No one noticed her smile and her calm breathing. Actually she’s already fell asleep once she listened to her brother’s heartbeat. That’s always be her lullaby since she’s still a kid.

The clock showed 3 in the morning. You can hear yawning from the boys. Some of them stretched their tired bodies. “Let’s just sleep in this room since Yuki already fall asleep.” Suho said. “It’s up to you. We don’t care, right guys?” Chen said. The guys nodded. “Is it okay? Won’t you be sore later when you wake up?” Jongin asked concernedly. “It’s okay. We’re free tomorrow.” Xiumin replied. Jongin just smile. One by one walked out from the room to change their clothes and took their blankets and pillow to the room. “Dyo hyung, can you take our pillows and blankets?” “Okay.” Kyungsoo smiled. “Thanks but sorry.” Jongin ashamedly replied. “It’s okay.” Kyungsoo made his way out to his and Jongin shared bedroom. Actually, Yuki also shared the same room with them.

A few minutes later, they’re already in the movie room with their things. Kris sprawled out two big beddings on the floor. The guys took their place. “Can you help me?” Jongin asked Chanyeol. “Yeah..” Chanyeol lifted Yuki in bride style and laid her down on the beddings beside him. Jongin stood up and laid beside her at the most right of the bedding. He took her Tokki and put it on Yuki’s stomach. Yuki suddenly hugged Tokki and said “I love you, oppa.” Jongin shocked but smiled after that. “I love you too, baby.” While he her hair.  Then, he kissed her forehead.

“It’s a tough but fun day, isn’t it?” Chanyeol blurted out suddenly while staring at the ceiling. “Yeah. Luckily the will save her. Or she will suffering for a few years.” Jongin sadly said. The guys just listening in silence and reminiscing the memories yesterday.

 

“Mr. Kim, you win the case. So Kim Yuki is under Mr. Kim’s care.” Jongin held his tears and hugged his family lawyer once he won the case. He never felt this happy after he get a new sister a few years ago. Now he get his sister back after a year she lived at the orphanage. Their parents were died in plane crashed. They were on their way to Seoul from Kyoto but unfortunately the weather are too bad. Jongin was not ready to be the parents and a brother in the same time. He still need his parents but he had to be strong since Yuki can’t stop crying for hours and being fragile after their parents died.

It was raining outside. Chanyeol, Lay, Suho, Kris and Tao were waiting in the van as the siblings made their way to the van. Yuki sat at the back while Kai sat in front with Kris who was the driver. “Ready to go home?” Kris asked. The girl nodded and looked away to the window. She wanted to touch the rain and suddenly the window open. The girl startled. Jongin looked back at Yuki. “Here. Listen to it. You’ll love it.” The latter took it and glanced at her brother. She put the right ear bud to her right ear like usual she did. I know she never changed.  Jongin stared back at the road.

Aieruyo

Futari wa hitosu ni

She reached her hand out and touched the raindrops. It’s cold since she shivered a little once the raindrops wet her hand. The guys who sat at the back just watched the scene silently. They don’t know what to do since Yuki seem cold and afraid of them.

A few minutes later, they reached home. Mr. Kim’s mansion. Yes, mansion. Mr. and Mrs. Kim make a lot of money when they still alive. They’ll fly to Japan every month. Sometimes, they brought their children along. Yuki will the happiest girl ever because she loves Japan. Did you notice her Japanese name? Yup. She was born in Hokaido on 21st December 1997. She was named after snow because it’s snowing on the day she was born.

Yuki widened her eye like Dyo’s eyes when she saw that house. “Home.” She whispered once she was out from the van. “Yes, it’s home, baby.” Jongin said while ruffled Yuki’s hair. She took her bag and walked inside the house with the guys. Once they entered the house, the other six guys welcomed Yuki. It’s kinda loud actually but then turned awkward since Yuki quickly hide behind Jongin. Jongin sadly smile and mouthed sorry to the guys. “Ermm, you can take a bath first then we eat together, okay?” Xiumin said. Yuki glanced at Jongin. “Come.” Jongin took her bag to his room.

Once they disappeared into the hallway, they talked about Yuki. “Why?” Chen referred to Yuki’s reaction. “I don’t know.” Kris shrugged but took glance at Lay. Lay just stared at Kris. “Hey, why so tensed? Aren’t you usually being noisy?” Jongin teased them. “Nothing. It’s just about your sister.” Sehun said. Suho hit Sehun’s head. “What?!” Sehun dumbfounded with Suho’s act. The others palmed their face because of their dumb maknae. Jongin chuckled but his chuckles died down in few seconds. “She’s mentally abused. I can’t see my baby anymore in her. She’s different. She’s too quiet for me. I can’t see her smile. I can’t see her sparkling eyes.” Jongin ran his hands to his dark brown hair. The guys stared at each other and felt guilty. “I need you guys. Help me to get my baby back. She’s the only family I have. I can’t lose her.” Jongin tried to held his tear. Suho patted his shoulder. “We will.” Suho smiled assuredly. They smiled at Jongin. Suddenly.. “Dammit. I miss my drama.” Chanyeol slammed his hand on the sofa. Baekhyun hit his head while the others threw cushion at him. “Yah! What?!” Chanyeol blurted out. “Can’t you see we’re getting in the mood?” Sehun said. “Aigoo…” Everyone let out their frustration with Chanyeol’s act. Chanyeol just shrugged while Jongin just laughed. Idiot. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... Weird plot. Sorry for weird grammar. I'm still learning and I'll improve it. 

And sometimes I write guys as members and Kai as Jongin or Kyungsoo as Dyo, the others too. Sorry. Haha, i don't know what to say actually but thanks for reading :)