Wide awake pt. 1

Why do we argue?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV-

breath after breath...I'm trying to retrace my footsteps. Trying to understand my presence.

Where am I?

who's bed am I laying on? Why is it so soft unlike mine? It feels like a hospital... 

"Ugh!" I hear a slight sleep cough. I lean up against the window behind me taking in the sun raze through the window. The sun shines on the head resting on my legs. It's baekhyun. His body awkwardly laying on the bed he stiftly stays in his nap. 

I'm starting to feel that I'm under these covers. Which is really awkward...

I already feel like major damage has happened... Even without knowing where the I am. Something's wrong and it's my fault. Just by chance maybe i can realize where's chanyeol..did we have ? Am I at that party? Did I ever go to the party? 

I want to get out the bed but, baekkie is sleeping sort of peacefully across my legs...that now they feel numb because he's grabbing onto them. Whatever happened, baekhyun won't leave by my side.

a unfamiliar person opens the door slowly. 

"Hey guys, are you ok?" He asks calmly leaning against the door. 

I hastily stand up now grabbing the blankets over my body. pushing baekhyun off of me not sure who this stranger is, I want him to keep his distance. Baekhyun wakes up and walks over to me draping his arm over my bare shoulder. 

"Kyungsoo, this is chen." Baekhyun softly my scalp trying to relax me.

"who is he?" I Immediately question. Distancing myself away from the both of them.

"Baekhyun and i are pretty close, we do a lot of stuff together..."  

"Shut up chen!" Baekhyun demands Focusing on my expressions. "Kyungsoo what's wrong." Baekhyun worryingly asks me.

"what happened to me? Why am I ?" I push baekhyun's hands off of me cornering myself in the corner. "Don't touch me." Baekhyun tries to comfort me reaching for my hands. But right now it feels like he's trying to yank at me. 

I feel vunerable,exposed and disgusting right now. 

---------------------

chanyeol POV- 

It took me finally falling asleep at my desk to realize I don't need to search around for kyungsoo. I'm sure he's fine, at least that's what baekhyun convinced to me. 

But a roofie? That's gonna haunt me forever. How I left him on the lawn, and  it turns out he wasn't drunk he was high. 

My mom walks in unannounced. "Chanyeol, there's breakfast down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter