3.)

Why do we argue?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please tell me he's alright?" Baekhyun pleads closing his car door following chen inside. 

Chen carries kyungsoo bridal style into his apartment holding while walking him up the stairs. 

"Well baek, I can only examine him once I lay him down." Chen responds.

baekhyun opens the door for Chen immediately running in his apartment clearing off the couch. So chen could soothingly lay his unconscious friend down.

 "Why is it so hot? Am..., i dead?" Kyungsoo asks senselessly. 

"No you're not, sweety I'm here. Now open your eyes." Chen persuades softly caressing the drugged boy.

"what happened kyungie? How'd this happen?" Baekhyun inquires leaning down near the couch where the hallucinated one body lies.

Kyungsoo laggardly lifts his body up. Spinning his loosely wobbly head around awkwardly. He's painfully trying to open his eyes and sit up straight but his body falls back into his place laying back on the couch.

"oh yeah he's defiantly high..." Chen assures smirking attentively. 

"High from what?" Baekhyun questions once more.

"From the looks of it. Hallucinating speech, in and out of consciousness, heavy breathing,...heat spells, now all we need is...

"BLEGH!!!!!!" Kyungsoo vomits on the floor right on Chen.

"also, nausea and vomiting... So defiantly rophynol." Chen calmly responds going to his cabinet to get towels to clean up the mess.

"wait, what? Roofies!" Baekhyun retorts wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter