A Business Party Part 1

Don't Want To Lose You

                                                                                

                                                                                                               ~ Three ~

 

" How...Are they here?!" Yoona said to Jessica.

" I don't...know...." Jessica said, feeling dumbfounded.

They look at each other, so shock of what's going to happen. 

" Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee. You have a lovely family." Mrs. Jung greeted them.

" Thank you, Mrs. Jung. You have a lovely home yourself. Mr. Kim told me to bring his son along. So I did. Is Mr. Jung home?" Mr. Lee asked.

" Not yet. He is still doing some paperwork. Let me call my daughters." Mrs. Jung said.

She look at the banister, and notice two of her daughters are already there, not well presented enough with their facial expression.

" Darlings! Come down to meet the Lee's and the Young Master!~" Mrs. Jung called out.

The two gulped and went down the stairs. But what they didn't know was that they captured the sight of those two boys. The girls were finally facing the family and they were in awe. The family was so fascinating. Mr. Lee was wearing a plain tuxedo with a bow tie, but somehow, he looked more exquisite. He was practically glowing. Mrs. Lee was beautiful, almost as Mrs. Jung, but not the same. She wore a black cocktail mini dress and a white fur coat over her shoulders. She wore a brilliant blue stillettos that had matched her big, sapphire ring on her ring finger. Now Donghae and Kibum stood out the most. Donghae wore a fine, white dress shirt and a simple black tie. His hair was teased to the left side of his face, showing some brown undertones. He wore some black slacks and some fancy italian leathered shoes. He was just charming. And Magnificently, Kibum outshined Donghae. He wore an elegant tux that had this fancy printed tie. He attached a broached on the collar of the tux  and placed a silk handkerchief in his pocket. His shoes were leather brown, and probaably sent from France.

   

 

" Girls, please greet them." Mrs. Jung said.

They bow their heads and the family does the same. The doorbell rings and Mrs. Jung gets the door. Mrs. and Mr. Lee goes to the door to greet the other guests while The four look at each other.

" Jessica...Let's go upstairs..." Yoona said, while tugging onto Jessica's shirt.

" Okay. If you guys want anything, go to the dinning room, which my mom would be glad to-" Jessica got cutted off.

" Is it okay if we go upstairs too?" Donghae asked.

The girls face disorted.

" W-wae?" Yoona asked.

" Because we're guests. And you don't need to know why." Kibum said. 

The girls gulped and sighed. Mrs. Jung stealed a quick glance at the girls.

" Darling! Do what they say!" Mrs. Jung said.

" Follow us..." They said, while walking in their most slumpish way, as the guys follow them.

They reached up to the banister and Jessica started the guiding.

" This is the lounge." She pointed out.

" You guys can stay there." Yoona said, while lightly pushing them down to the couches. 

Donghae grabs Yoona's hand, which captures Kibum and Jessica's attention.

" You seem so familliar..." He said.

The girls eyes widened. The boys didn't recognized them.

" You don't need to know..." Yoona said, trying to hide her identity.

Jessica walks up to them and pushes his hands away from Yoona.

" That's enough, Sir. It seems that you don't have manners." Jessica said.

" But-" Before he could say anything, Kibum cutted him off.

" Relax. This is a business party. Look here pretty ladies. We basically OWN you. So don't ever do those things again. One more time and I'll get your father fired." Kibum said.

Yoona gulped and looked at Jessica, who lips were pursed and hands were clenched. She stared at him and grit her teeth together. Her face was becoming red.

" Don't you dare do something to my father!" She bursted.

Donghae and Yoona flinched from her sudden action. A smirk just came on Kibum's face.

" Sorry, It's business." He said.

He got up and placed his hands in his pockets and walked down the stairs. Jessica looked at him from far and kept her hidden anger silent.

" Sica..." Yoona said, feeling worried for Jessica.

" Well ladies. Sorry for disturbing you, but he's right. Business is business. And if you don't want to lose your fortune, you better stay away from us." Donghae said.

He walked away, keeping his mouth silent. But didn't noticed the girls cursing. But the guys were right. Business is business. And to play the game, you play by the rules.