The Beginning

Don't Want To Lose You

                                                                                                  ~ One ~

                                                                

 

How beautiful the sun glimmered down onto the sidewalk while you can hear cicadas singing, birds chirping, bees buzzing. But it all died when you walked onto the concrete pavement of Seoul's High School. Jessica sighed as she stood there and look at the front of the school.

" Here goes another day of torture." She complained to herself.

Someone comes up from behind and jumps on Jessica, scaring her.

" Boo!" Yoona said, giggling a bit.

" Ah!" Jessica snapped and looked behind her.

She saw her favorite choding deer, laughing alot.

" Ya! You scared me! I thought you were the queenkas and kingkas." Jesisca lectured Yoona.

" Okay, Mianhae. Araso?" Yoona chimed as she gave Jessica some puppy eyes.

" You are forgiving, Ms. Im Choding." Jessica spoked like a princess.

Yoona stood beside Jessica as they both stared intently at the school.

" I don't want to go in that living hell." Yoona murmured.

" Me either. But we have no choice." She moaned.

They both took a big sigh and trudged into the school. After getting inside, the girls quickly ran to their lockers, which were pretty much hidden in the school. Their lockers were at the immaculate spot of the school, which was pretty much the second floor. 

" Jessica...What class...Do we...Have?" Yoona panted.

" I...Don't know...Math?" Jessica predicted.

" Let's put on a little makeup. I got some blemishes from the eggs that the queenkas threw at me. I want my face to be immaculated enough so they don't have to wreck me with their cruel insults." Jessica whined.

" Okay." Yoona said, finally catching her breath.

They opened their lockers, putting their bag aside. They took out some text books and their mini makeup bags. Looking at the mirror that was on the inside of the door, they placed their CC cream on and some face powder.

" Should be enough, right?" Jessica asked Yoona sin she was an expert at it.

" Yep. We don't want to be too flashy." Yoona explained.

" Naeh, Songsaengnim." Jessica joked, trying to hold her laugh.

Even Yoona was trying to resist her laugh, when it souded almost like an insult. The girls closes their locker and grabbed their books and headed off to their math class. Once they opened the door, crumpled pieces of paper were thrown at them.

" Look what the cats dragged in." Gyuri, a Queenka, said.

Gyuri was the head of the queenkas. Her father basically owns this school. She was very good-looking indeed. She was very delicated looking, like her nails and hair. We had to admit, She was very fascinating and attractive. But her personality and attitude were very narrow-minded. She was extremely bigoted. She was just absurd and simply ignorant. She wouldn't care if she made someone create suicide. She was that kind of person. But the two wondered why she had many friends.

" They're really dumb. They probably be smart when pigs flies." Hara, A queenka, stated, Making everyone laugh.

Now Hara was one of Gyuri's best friend. She was pretty much like Gyuri but only more beautiful. She was also more sociable too. Yoona and Jessica turned red from embarrassment and anger. Oh how much they just wanted to go up and punch their faces. They just quietly ran quickly to their seats, ignoring them. 

" Maybe I can spice up your hair..."Hara and Gyuri said in sync as they put their chewed, fresh gums from their mouth onto the girls hair, making the girls' mouth dropped wide open.

" Whoopies. We've must have sput our gum into your hair by accident!~" Gyuri said as everyone laughs.

The two tries to take the gum out but it messes up their hair, making it sticky and ugly.

The teacher walks in as everyone else rushes to their desk, trying to hide their laughter.

" Good Morning class!" The teacher said brightly.

" Morning!" The students said as they got up and bowed and sat right back down.

" Well today, we have two new students. Come in please." She said.

Oh No. Please no more bullies. Yoona thought to herself.

Great, someone to hurt us more. Jessica had also thought by herself.

 


 

Hello, you! Thanks for reaching the end of this chapter! I hoped you like it! And please check out my Super Generation Fan fiction which is linked in the foreword! Kamsamnida!