The Transfers Are...

Don't Want To Lose You

                                                                                ~ Two ~           

                                                                 

 

" Students, Please welcome Lee Donghae and Kim Kibum!" The teahcer cheerfully said, which made the girls utter from their sickness.

The two walked in, as everyone's mouth dropped. They never saw smeone so dapper, handsome and elegant looking. They were like princes. Donghae, one of the transfer was absolutely dainty. He looked really muscular and manly. On the other hand, Kibum looked so vigorous. Oh god, and his winsome smile just kills all the girls. Even some guys were looking flauntly at them two because they were so handsome.

" Annyeonghasaeyo! Choneun Lee Donghae imnida. Please take care of me, butakeyo." Donghae bowed.

" Annyeonghasaeyo, Seoul's high school. Naneun Kim Kibum. Please take care of me. Jebal." Kibum said informally while bowing.

Jessica and Yoona couldn't take their glances off of them. They were really stunning. They were literally glowing. 

" Before you guys sit down, Let me announce your new partners." The teacher said.

Everyone paid attention since they were fascinated.

" Yoona, your new partner is Kibum and Donghae, your new partner is Jessica." The teacher announced.

" Bwoh?!" The two girls said as they sprung from their chairs.

Donghae and Kibum fidget from the sudden action. Yoona and Jessica were partners and you can't judge a book by it's cover. The boys could be really harsh.

" What's wrong with that? Everyone is dying to be their's." The teacher asked in confusion.

Everyone started to get louder and angrier.

" Songsaengnim! You know our problems! Why can't they be partners with each other?" Jessica spoke out.

" Miss, she does have a point." Gyuri said.

" You girls need to improve your grades! These guys are dexterous. You girls have the lowest average in the class!" The teacher yelled.

Everyone started to laugh, even the two guys. The girls never felt so embarrassed in their life. Because this was mentioned to STRANGERS.

The girls were left speechless as they sat down.

After class, The girls went to the rooftop, since it was a free period. They sat down, and sighed while breathing the non-fresh, polluted air.

" Ahh!~ Johketa! I want to be able to be partners with those handsome hunks~" Yoona imitated one of the girls from their class.

Jessica laughs. " Very funny Yoong. But don't they seem like stubborn jerks to you?"

" Yep! Let's prepare for the hurricane." Yoona said.

" I have to go to this business party my parents had planned for tomorrow night. They said I could bring a friend. You busy tomorrow night?" Jessica asked.

" Sure. But is it fancy?" Yoona asked.

Jessica gave her an of-course-isn't-it-obivious?-face. " Obiviously."

Yoona rolled her eyes and they both laughed.

The next day...

It was Saturday and the girls were free from bullying! Except for the cyber-bullying. Yoona came over to Jessica's house, as the giurls try to prepare for the party. Yoona walked into the nice, clean home. The walls and floors were like glossy glass, just sharpened. The smell was rosey red, matching the silk, burgundy curtains. There was so many beautiful abstracted pictures hanging on the wall. Mrs. Jung walked in, looking beautiful as ever. Her auburn hair chuted down to her waist in loose curls and covered the grey parts. Her skin complexion was breathtaking. Her dress was cascading from her shoulders to her knees. Her high, classy, black pumps made her stand out more.

" Hello, my daughter!" Mrs. Jung called out to Yoona.

Mrs. Jung had always treated Yoona as her daughter since Yoona didn't have her mother. She left, without a reason or a trace. Yoona also calls Mrs. Jung her mother and Mr. Jung as an uncle since she has her own father.

" Annyeonghasaeyo, Eommoni." She said, giving a bow.

Mrs. Jung went up to hug Yoona.

" Sweetie, Jessica is upstairs. But also, your uncle's business partner's family is coming over first for dinner. So I hope you guys will get along." She said, giving a warm smile.

Yoona gave a weak smile.

" Naeh, Eommoni." Yoona nodded as she ran up the stairs and into Jessica's room.

" Sica unnie! I'm ready to chang- Woah..." Yoona was amazed.

Jessica turned from her boudoir's door and she saw Yoona. Jessica wore this black jumpsuit and black heels. Over her shoulders was this creamy, champagne colored blazer. Her beautiful tan strawberry blonde hair was teased, descending down her back. She paired it with some small bracelets and matched it with a velvet colored, leather bag.

" Oh Yoona, you're here." Jessica said.

" Sica-ah! You look so beautiful!!!" Yoona claimed.

" Thanks. But now it's your turn!" Jessica said, grabbing Yoona's hand and dragging her into the boudoir.

After a several minutes, Yoona comes out, looking like an everlasting young girl. She was wearing a diamond crusted dress, showing off a beautiful, glamorous side of her. The dress made an illousion of a thin waist and had some small frills at the bottom of the dress, making it look like an imitation of a peplum dress. She wore some simple navy blue heels and brighten the intensity with a banana yellow clutch. She straightened out her hair, and pulled it behind her ear to show her simple earrings.

" Oh my gosh! Im Choding! You totally just transformed into Im Mabeob! ( Mabeob means glamour )" Jessica exclaimed.

" Thanks, sica unnie for letting me borrow your clothes." Yoona blushed.

" No problem!" Jessica smiled happily.

The doorbell rings and the sound of the door opening was heard. The girls exit out of the room.

" I think it's the family." Jessica said.

They go to the banister, taking a glimpse at the guest, as their mouth and eyes dropped wide.

 


 

Hello, you! I left you with a cliff hanger. Hehehe. But I guess it's pretty obivious by the title. So sorry for my mistakes! You can correct me in the comments. Well this chapter had came to the end. And OHMYGOSH! I got 7 subscribers from one chapter?!?! * Singing OMG by TTS * Super Super KAMSAMNIDA! EEEP! I know I updated a little early, but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting, so here is your treat! Enjoy!