Chapter 3 - Beach Side Romance

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

E POV

            I knew I had to make it up to him somehow. I walked to Kyuhyun and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up from his PSP and stuck out his tongue. Yoona giggled next to him and put a finger on her lips. “Kyu’s in the midst of an epic battle.”

            I rolled my eyes. These two are so cute together. I waited patiently when I heard a loud squeal. Kyuhyun jumped up and hugged Yoona. “I did it! King of Games!” she tapped his nose lightly and they grinned at each other. Somehow that hurt me inside. If only I was able to be so open about my affections.

            “I have a favor to ask you, Kyu,” I stumbled. He looked up from his embrace with Yoona and smirked slightly.

            “You want me to help you get back in Donghae’s good graces,” he said simply. I nodded. How the hell did he know?

            He nibbled on Yoona’s neck. I politely looked away, a little annoyed that he was pulling the PDA on me. “Okay, what you can do is show Donghae that you looove him. What does that Fishy really want? You know what that is, so give it to him.”

            I pouted. “Kyu, be serious. I’m not ready.”

            He sighed and picked himself up. “I’m sorry YooYoo. Hyung’s acting like an idiot. I have to help him.”

            Yoona laughed and stood up next to him. “I’ll help! After all, I did get them together too.”

            “So oppa, I think what I’m envisioning is you taking Donghae-oppa to the beach. Like where it’s super quiet, it has to be at night as well. I also picture moonlight. And you know what, on the floor, you should have a message made of flowers. Like a heart and then ‘I love you Lee Donghae.’ He’ll like the romance. And we also need a picnic basket and swings overlooking the ocean. Ooh, I know a place! My parents have a country house which has just what I said. Come on, Kyu, we have to help your hyung!”

            Kyuhyun groaned and sighed. “Fine, only for you Yoona.”

K POV

            Kyuhyun is not amused. I really disliked having my plans interrupted for this child. But whatever. I mean, I got Eunhae together, it’s my responsibility to keep them together. And this time I know Eunhyuk really did mess up a bit more. I sighed. It’s always up to the master to fix things.

            I sat next to Yoona, playing with her hair as she called her parents and requested permission to use their beach house.

            “Thank you appa! I love you!” she hung up and gave me a thumbs up. “Eunhyuk-oppa, let’s go. We have to get ready for your date. Mission Win Back Fishy’s Heart!”

            By the time they got to the beach, it was late afternoon. My job was to stay behind and convince Donghae to come with me. Around eight, my phone lit up with a text from Yoona. Bring him over! This is so going to win his heart. –Yoon ♥

            I smirked. I couldn’t wait to see if it worked. “Donghae-hyung, you’re so tense the entire day. Wanna take a drive with your favorite dongsaeng just to clear your head?”

            He looked up and tried to suppress the irritation in his eyes. Oh no you did not, Lee Donghae. If you knew what I was up to, you would never be annoyed at me. “Actually, I’m fine. I just need some time to myself.”

            “You’re coming with me whether you like it or not. I hate seeing you mope around all day. You keep insisting you’re fine, but it’s obvious that you’re not. You’re hurting,” I stated matter of factly.

            Donghae turned away from me. “You don’t understand. He’s always pushing me away. It’s almost as if he was forced into this relationship. I suppose he was. I mean he probably only confessed to me because he didn’t want me to be upset anymore. Maybe I was really obvious and he knew I love him.” He laughed bitterly and tried to cough to hide the tears choking up in his throat.

            I touched his shoulder lightly. “Hyung, don’t be like this. You know your monkey loves you. Just, breathe and relax. He’s just a little shy. He isn’t as openly affectionate as you are, but any idiot can tell in one glance that he loves you very much. Let him adjust.”

            He slowly swiveled back to face me and nodded. “Fine, fine. Since you seem so concerned. Let’s go. Where are you taking me?”

            I grabbed my car keys and shrugged. “Just out for a ride.” We didn’t talk on the car ride. I sensed he was pondering about his relationship with Hyuk. These two had a lot to work past, a lot to work around. I knew it wasn’t easy. Heck, it was hard enough being with Yoona. I couldn’t imagine how the media would react when they announced that they were a couple. Two men, together. It would never go down well. And for that, I respect them.

            I checked my phone secretly and saw that Yoona had sent multiple messages. The last one being, Ya, Kyuhyun! Are you guys coming?

            I typed back a reply. Yeah, it took a while to convince him. We’ll be there in three.

Y POV

            There was something about Eunhae that broke my heart. Maybe it’s the fact that my favorite oppa was involved. Donghae loves deeply. He gives everything his all, and is hurt so easily. My heart twisted when I saw Eunhyuk come up to me, pleading to make things better with them. I knew when I pushed these two together that things would be hard.

            “Eunhyuk-oppa, what are Donghae’s favorite colors?”

            “He likes to be reminded of the sea, so a mix of greens and blues. I think he also likes silver though.” He didn’t look up from where he was meticulously strewing the flowers. I set up the candles and placed the dishes of food on the table. We had ordered them on the way here and now the delicious aroma of spice and meat lingered in the air.

            Eunhyuk squatted on the floor, placing the flowers strategically so that they spelled out “Monkey Love Fishy” with a heart surrounding it. I watched his dedication and smiled slightly. Even with a tough demeanor, it was obvious the one weak spot Eunhyuk had was Donghae.

            When we finished, he ran in to take a shower and I texted Kyuhyun multiple times. The minutes wore on and I began to get worried. Ya, Kyuhyun! Are you guys coming?

            It was only a few seconds later when my phone buzzed with a response. Yeah, it took a while to convince him. We’ll be there in three. A subtle cough and I looked up. My jaw dropped open. Eunhyuk-oppa is one of the best looking men I have ever met. But this time, he seemed to glow with anticipation. His hair was slicked back, and he had on a form fitting black shirt with jeans. But the most striking was the gentleness in his eyes. This was a man in love.

            I gave him a thumbs up and slipped away to the back of the house to wait.

D POV

            Kyuhyun drove down the winding roads until we hit the beach. Or at least, that’s what I thought it was. I could smell the sea salt and hear the gentle lapping of the waves against the sand. Of course. Kyu would know that my favorite place to relax was the seaside. I was grateful I allowed my dongsaeng to take me away.

            I breathed in the soothing smell of the waters and felt my worries melt away for the first time since the photo shoot. Kyuhyun tapped my shoulder. “Hyung, will you get out of the car for a second? I need to park the car. I’ll be right back.” I nodded and walked down towards the sand. I let the water run itself over my feet, caressing my in its careful . The light breeze curved around my face and tousled my hair.

            “Donghae.” A different voice floated through to me. I turned, and wasn’t surprised to see Eunhyuk. I was in my element, and I felt a dazzling calm that allowed me to accept anything that came my way.

            He came up next to me and we stood shoulder to shoulder, staring out at the rising moon. “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” He whispered quietly. I nodded, already forgetting about my anger. This was what’s most important. That I could be here, with him, enjoying this. I am willing to wait for him for however long until he’s ready.

            “I’m sorry. I was stupid today. I didn’t think about how much it would hurt you. I acted selfishly. I could only think about the public and what they would think. Never once did I think about how you would feel. I disregarded our love for each other and focused too much on the outside world. I’m just so scared of them taking you away. Not after I finally have you, not after I can finally call you mine,” his voice faded into the atmosphere.

            I turned to look at him. He stared straight ahead, and I mentally traced the sharp line of his jaw. His strong profile was softened by the rays of the moon. My hands automatically reached up and my fingertips softly brushed the smooth hair on his face. “I forgive you. I understand.”

            He grabbed my hand and led me back towards the beach house standing behind us. On the table were dishes and I grinned, knowing that Kyuhyun had something to do with the preparations. I thanked the maknae. Despite all his eye rolling, I knew he loved seeing us together. After all, he took credit for creating us.

            Eunhyuk watched me earnestly as I sat down and popped the food in my mouth. I frowned. It was always me eating and him watching. “Ya, Monkey boy, eat! I’m going to get mad if you keep watching me.” I pushed chopsticks full of delicious dukbokki in his face and he opened his mouth, allowing me to pop the food in.

            When we cleared the dishes, we sat on the swings, overlooking the water. “This place is so peaceful. Where did you find it?”

            “It’s Yoona’s. Her family owns it and she wanted us to borrow it for tonight.” I nodded. Of course, Yoona. I love my amazing choding dongsaeng. Eunhyuk played with my hands and we rocked ourselves slowly, allowing the lethargic feeling to settle in. I placed my head on his shoulders.

            “Mmm, Hyukkie? Was the board a good kisser?”

            He turned bright red and smacked my head. “Ya, shut up. No, it was not. It was all stiff and tasted cardboardy. Euw,” he whined.

            I smirked. “That’s what you get for rejecting me.” He stuck out his tongue and pouted in my face. His lips stuck out invitingly and I found myself looking at them. Sensing the change in me, he retracted his face and stared at me seriously.

            I took his hand and pulled him closer to me. “Saranghae,” I whispered in the space between us. He smiled and leaned in closer. My hands inched up his arm, ready to push him towards me.

            “Omo! Where’s Yoona?” We broke away and nearly toppled off the swings. Eunhyuk hit his head on the pole and moaned.

            A confused looking couple stared down on us. “Where’s Yoona-shi? Who are you guys? Omo! You’re Super Junior? Where’s our daughter?”

            I heard a loud sigh and a rustle as Yoona ran out from who knew where.

Y POV

            Kyuhyun and I sat in the car, watching the romantic moment before us. Donghae-oppa started to lean into Eunhyuk-oppa. I knew what was about to happen. Wanting to give them privacy, I tugged Kyuhyun’s gaze away. “Ya, leave your hyungs alone. We shouldn’t be watching.”

            But curiosity got the better of me and I continued to stare when two shadows approached them. I heard loud voices boom, “Where’s Yoona-shi? Who are you guys? Omo! You’re Super Junior? Where’s our daughter?” It was my father’s voice. Aish, appa, wae????

            I jumped out of the car and waved frantically. “I’m right here! Oppas were just watching the house for me while I went to get some groceries! Don’t worry! My unnis should be coming. Why are you here?”

            My mom sighed in relief. “We wanted to check on you. But I see you’re in good hands. We’ll see you baby!” They waved and shuffled off. I saw an embarrassed Eunhae scrambling to sit up and waved slowly in apology. I mentally face palmed. Aigoo, my parents had just ruined a good moment!

 

 

So a bunch of you wanted to know who the face behind all these stories is. And so here it is. XD I'm doing it for all my stories, so you'll be seeing my face for a while if you're subscribed to a bunch of my stories. Ahem, little_miss_psycho and for that I aplogize. But it wouldn't be fair to my other subscribers if they didn't know who I actually was. 

 

 

ws6j.jpg

NOT A PRETTY CHILD. I APOLOGIZES. 

 

Name: Jill

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Taiwanese but I live in the US

Favorite Boy Group: Super Junior 

               Biases: Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin

Favorite Girl Group: Girl's Generation

               Biases: Yoona, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung

Ultimate Bias: Hyukjae ♥

Husbands: Hyukjae, Onew, Kyuhyun

Follow me on Twitter?  Sure, just tell me who you are/username and what story you subscribed to, iheartzsj ♥ and I love you guys~ 

 

So it's junior year. AP US is killing me, but I LOVE the class. I promise I will try and update as soon as possible. ♥ 

Happy Lunar Festival~ Monkey Winks Yoyo