Two

I'll Wait

"Hey, Xiumin. Can I talk with you? I have something to say.." you couldn't believe you've just said that. That was the nicest sentence you have said to him.

"Wow. You're being nice to me! I wonder if you.....ah forget about it! Hahaha. Yes of course. Why not? About what?" he said awkwardly because you suddenly being nice to him.

You raise up your brows and said to him, "Alright then. Hey, do...um do you...um um," Many things were playing through your mind and it makes you stammer to say it.

"I'm what?" He looked at you with raised brows.

"N-n-no...nothing. I'm just....ah nevermind. I've nothing to say." you said slowly and continuously turn your face the other way. Ypu just can't tell him because you're afraid if him stay away from you if you said that you're not gonna accept him. So, you just silently look at him.

"Oh okay if you say so..." he nodded and make a cute grin. You raise your brows and just pretend not to care because you are just so familiar with it.

"HYE JIN-AH!! XIUMIN-AH!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR? LET'S GO!" they shouted. You gasped and playfully hits Sehun and Chen's right arm. "Sweetie, that hurts. Ouchhh," Chen said sadly while rubbing his right arm arm.

"Sorry babe! I was just trying to tease you. I didn't thought it will hurt so much," you said while looking on the ground making him feel wrong for being mad at you.

"It's okay baby.. I couldn't get mad on you for so long because I love you," he held your arm and kissed your right hand like a princess. Your cheeks becomes red like you're wearing a red blusher!

"It's gross. I need to vomit, right now." Lay said and makes vomit sounds. He's charming. He is your bestfriend since elementary school. He's clean and he likes to dance so much.

You and Chen laughed while looking at each other. "Hey! Aren't we supposed to go to the mall and watch a movie at the cinemas? Pali~ I don't want to be late. Since it is the weekend, I'm afraid there will be many people there." Chanyeol exclaimed with a frown face. You glanced at him and goes into the huge car of Chen's that could fit like 14 people.

 

>>>>In Chen's Car<<<<

 

"YAHH SEHUN! XIUMIN HYUN! SEHUN IS DISTURBING ME WITH HIS NOT-SO-AEGYO FACE!! GET RID OF HIM. AHHH SEHUN I HATE YOU!" Tao screamed in the car. Yes Tao. Sehun and Tao are the maknaes in your group of friends. They are currently 17 years old. Both of them likes to argue and makes a chaos. Without them, it will be so quiet. "Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi. Samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi, gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi. Sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi, odeo hagi odo gwiyomi. Yukdeo hagi yugeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi nan gwiyomi!!" Sehun sing while doing the gwiyomi.

"EWWWWW SEHUN-AH. GROSS. I HATE IT. EVEN THE ANIMALS HATED IT!!" Tao exclaimed with a mad face and you suddenly patted Tao's back while saying, "Both of you are cute. Don't worry." in a polite voice to make them comfort. Tao rested his head on your shoulder.

 

Xiumin's POV

I don't know what's happening but all I know is staring at Hye Jin's flawless, pretty, beautiful - wait WHAT?! Did I just said that? I hate her and she hates me too. There is no way we're ever going to be together. EVER. I was taking out my cellphone from my pocket but it suddenly falls down. I was trying to take it but Hye Jin takes it.

 

"New phone? I think you bought the secondhand right?" asks Hye Jin. I was making a fist at the both of my hands. I was not really mad at her and it suprised me so much. I always get angry when I saw her in front of my eyes but I do not know why I'm not angry with her like I used to. "Hello? I'm talking to you, you jerk." she said with an annoying face.

"Oh sorry I thought you're not here. Why are you here? Hehe." I said, teasingly.

"OH YOU BASTARD!" you cried out loud.

I don't know what's up with my feelings. I think everything has change. I started to be jealous when I knoww Chen, my bestfriend and Hye Jin are in a relationship. I hate her, so much. But in between the hate, I think I love her..

 

No one's POV

You stared at Xiumin. Many questions is playing on your mind. 'Is Xiumin really changing? Means, what Hae Rin told me this morning was right? Oh no, this is so wrong. We hate each other!' you said in your mind when suddenly someone grabs your hand, surprisingly. It was Chen - of course. "We arrived, sweetheart. You seemed to be like thinking of something. Is anything wrong?" asked Chen in curiosity.

"Nothing is wrong, babe. I'm not feeling so well these days," you lied. You need to lie to Chen because he will be angry if you told Chen. "Since we arrived, we need to rush to the cinemas or there'll be no movies today. I know you like action movies, Tao and Sehun. You don't want to miss it!" you said to Tao and Sehun while walking beside Chen into the mall.

"YES YOU ARE RIGHT! WALK QUICKLY! BETTER IF WE RUN!" Tao shouted while running with Sehun. You laughed, "Aigoo, I can't imagine if I will have kids like them." Chen laughed together while holding your hands even tighter.

 

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

"Sehun! Let's watch this movie!!" Tao screamed while pointing his finger to the list of the movies. "Aniya! I wan't to watch this! This is even better!!" Sehun confronted Tao while pointing his finger to the other movie. Both of them are arguing. You cut them off, "Let's watch both of 'em okay? Settled."

Tao and Sehun were glaring at each other. "You're 17 years old, Tao, Sehun. You still can't act like you're kid even though both of you are the maknaes." Xiumin patted their heads. He likes children anyways but he hates it if they are ACTING like a child while they're not.

 

Chen, Hae RIn and the others went to the counter to buy the tickets while you're left with Xiumin, Sehun and Tao. "Xiumin hyung! Sehun and I wants to go into that shop. It looks interesting!" Tao said while giving an amazed eyes. Xiumin nodded and smiled at them. Now you and Xiumin are left alone.

 

"Umm.... Xiumin opp - Xiumin." you wanted to say oppa by an accident since he's older than you but you forgot that he was your enemy. "Hae Rin said something about you that you wanted to treat me better. Is that right?" you asked in full of confusion. Not that you're worried or something. It's just that it becomes really weird after hearing Hae Rin's explanation. It was a sudden silence. Xiumin didn't answer you. "I don't like waiting, jerk. And you know that."

"I did because I want to stop our hatred between each other. I want to be more than friends. I mean, bestfriends?" he explained. "Not because I like your or something but -" he stopped talking and left his sentence hanging when you realized Chen and the others was already done buying the tickets. "We'll talk later." Xiumin whispered.

"TAO! SEHUN! COME BACK HERE! WE'RE GOING TO HEAD INTO THE CINEMA." Suho and Kris shouted. Tao and Sehun ran to all of you. All of you went inside the cinemas.

 

>>>>In the Cinema<<<<

Chen took a seat next to each other while Hae Rin is on your right side. Beside Hae Rin is Xiumin and the others. "Here, I bought an extra jacket in case you're cold or something," Chen handed you a beautiful jacket that suited you and has flowers decorated everywhere. You took it and thanked him.

 

"The movie is starting so I want both of you to shut up and don't make any noises okay?" Luhan commanded to Tao and Sehun. Tao and Sehun pretended like they are zipping their mouth.

 

 

"Annyeong ^^ Naneun amirah! As you know, Im sharing this acc with my friend right? So, for the second chapter, Im gonna be the author okay? I hope you'll like it and Im sorry if my english were bad because iIm not very good in english Btw, today is chen's birthday! Happy ChenChen Day!"