One

I'll Wait

"Hye Jin-ah!!!!!!!" you heard a loud scream at the back of you. You closed your ears because it was too loud even your ears couldn't hold it. "Hye Jin! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" you looked back and it was Chen. You already knew it was him because he likes to scream a lot. He hugs you from the back. You like it if he gives you surprise hugs.

"Aigooooo, I missed you too but you don't have to scream. My ears are bleeding right now. Right? You better take a responsible on this," you said, while pinching his ear so hard until you heard an 'ouch' from him. "Glad that I've just gave you a revenge!"

"You'll love me anyways! By the way, when I was at the Incheon Airport, I thought you would come to the airport and ---" he was cut off by Chanyeol. "OH MY GOD! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, CHEN! AIGOO MY BESTFRIEND." he screamed. You murmured under your breath, "Bastard."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!"
 

"DO I EVEN LOOK LIKE I ING CARE?!"

 

"HEY CHILL! I'M JUST SAYING THAT I HEARD WHAT YOU JUST SAY UNDER YOUR BREATH."

 

"Okay then, jerk," you said while giving him a glance. "Well back to our conversation --" Chen said and yeap, this time, Hae Rin cuts off your conversation with Chen.

"Hye Jin-ah! Finally, I've found you. I thought you were waiting for me at the Bubble Tea Cafe but when I arrived there, there was no sign of you. I guess you didn't read my message. I waited for you like a half an hour and still, there's no presence of you at all.' she said while pouting. She continued, "Glad that my baby Chanyeol texted me and said that he found you and Chen infront of your house." she said, smiling to Chanyeol and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"God damnit. I'm really sorry! My cellphone ran out of battery and I totally forgot to charge it. I'm really sorry!" you explained. You were really sorry because you know that Hae Rin is the sensitive type so you don't want to have a fight with her. "Well as you can see, Chen and I are missing each other so we need to have a conversation."

He sighed in relief, "I'm so relieved that it was my time to talk. I hope no one's going to cut off my -----". "Oh , not again!" you heard him saying that. You looked back and it was the exo members. "I guess we'll talk later." he said in a sad face. You nodded and rest your head against his shoulders.

"Chen-ah! We missed you. You didn't even call us!" Suho and Kyungsoo told Chen about how dissapointed they was when Chen doesn't answer to their calls and reply to their text. After that, they stared at you and said, "Oh I forgot. He has a girlfriend. I. Am. Sorry," your blood is boiling but Chen calms you down by hugging your waist tightly using his right arm.

"By the way, Xiumin told me to tell Chen that he couldn't make it for the football practice today. He's lazy. He'll be here in any second though," Hae Rin raised her eyebrows on you, "I think you will hate it 'cause he's such a pain in the . I know that he will do something that makes you hate him even more."

"Yeah right. I know it. He'll come up infront of my face and acted like he's all innocent and tease me that I'm cheap and stuff," your voice became louder on each of the words you spilled. "He'll get his revenge though. Well, thank God I have hands and legs if I feel like to punch and kick his body."

Hae Rin laughed, "Hurm, can we talk for a sec? Just the two of us." She took a glance on Chen because she knows that Chen will always be there wherever you go. Hae Rin quickly pull your arms and sits on the bench that's not so far from your house.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" you asked while frowning. You've never seen her being so serious for years. She looks like she's having some issues. There was silence for a sec. "Hmm?" you hummed.

"Well, it's about Xiumin oppa." she sighed. You were in shock because you didn't believe that she's being serious about her own brother. 

"Well what's with him?" you asked as if you're curious to know.

"I actually think that he's trying to change himself to a better person. I mean, to treat you better. I was kind of concerned with him day by day because he talks about you a lot. He teases you of course but he never talked about you eventhough he hates you." she explained. Your eyes were wide enough like Kyungsoo's eyes - bigger than that! "I think he have ---"

"So are you trying to say that he have feelings for me?" you asked while raising your right eyebrow to her.

"Something like that.." she said.

"wait- WHAT?! No. I will never accept him. He's like my enemy since I was a newborn baby. I will never treat him right. I repeat, N E V E R." you shouted.

"Okay fine. Let's go." she said in a lower voice. You knew you were shouting at her and she was really scared of it.

"Sorry for shouting.. I didn't mean to --"

"Ne, it's okay. I'm used to it." she smiled. 

 

 

When you arrived infront of your house, what you saw is Chen and his friends and XIUMIN. You cursed in your heart, '. That bastard is here. I hate to see him here.'

"Well hello my UGLY dongsaeng~" he greeted you with a rude greet. Chen joins in, "DID YOU JUST CALLED MY BABY, U G L Y?! ARE YOU BLIND?!" Yeap, he yelled at Xiumin.

"Whoa hold there, bro. I was just teasing her." he was in full of fright. "Actually, I'm not. Don't get offended." he whispered to your ears and walked pass by you so that he could meet Luhan.
 

"Hey, Xiumin. Can I talk with you? I have something to say.." you couldn't believe you've just said that. That was the nicest sentence you have said to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong~ Adrianna imnida. I'm sharing this account with my friend so there are two authors in this account. So for each chapter, it's not going to be only me who's writing. There will be the two of us. Hope you'll enjoy our story! Sorry for my grammar. My grammar is not that good. Gomawo ^^"