Three

I'll Wait

>>>>Fast forward<<<<

"The movie is awesome!!!" Lay shouted after the movie has finished. Tao and Sehun was busy jumping around. Xiumin was walking calmly behind you while watching you and Chen talking.

"Ummm.... Excuse for awhile. I need to go to the bathroom," Hae Rin said while running towards the bathroom. You ran after her because you were worried.

You opened the door and saw Hae Rin facing the long mirror. Hae Rin vomitted. You patted Hae Rin's back to make Hae Rin feels better. "Did you drank too much coke just now?" you asked while lower down your body so that you'll reach Hae Rin's height. Hae Rin nodded and washed her face. "I told you not to drink too much coke. I'll buy you a mineral water after you've finished washing up okay?" you said politely.

 

10 minutes passed and Hae Rin finally finished washing her face. You and Hae Rin went out and searched for the boys. You saw them at the Karaoke Green Box counter. You and Hae Rin ran towards them. Chanyeol was shocked and turned around, "Are you okay, dear? You looked like you're sick."

"I drank too much coke just now. It's okay. You don't have to be worry about me," Hae Rin smiled at Chanyeol. Chanyeol puts his arms around Hae Rin's shoulder. You walked beside Chen. "What are we doing here?" you asked.

"We're going to karaoke tonight. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo suggested it so, all of us agreed," Chen explained. You nodded while smiling.

The girl at the counter said while smiling, "Here's your ticket so, you only have 4 hours and your room number is 12. Hope you'll enjoy your night," Jongin grabbed the ticket. All of you went to the room. The room is really large! It's a SVIP room.

"So, let's search for a song first," Baekhyun said with full of excitement. Kyungsoo was jumping inside the room because he didn't get to go karaoke for such a long time. "CHEN! Let's sing Open Arms together!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Ahhh just sing for yourself, Baek," Chen smiled while covering his face behind you.

"Yahh c'mon!" Baekhyun pulled Chen's arms and handed him the microphone.

"The song is starting!!"

 

Lying beside you, here in the dark,

Feeling your heartbeat with mine,

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere,

How could our love be so blind.

 

Xiumin's POV

Why do I feel like this song describes me and Hye Jin? Wait we're enemies! No wayyy! Hye Jin has a boyfriend and her boyfriend is my bestfriend. I can't steal her from him. That's totally wrong! She's my enemy and forever will be!

"Hey Xiumin oppa. Why are you being so quiet? You usually wants to sing along," Hae Rin asked. I don't know what to answer. Should I tell my little sister the truth? Wait, I'm not ready yet.

"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood to sing tonight," I answered. I took a glace towards Hye Jin. Hye Jin and Chen are doing some dramatic scene infront of us. Aish that idiot Hye Jin. She really knows how to make me jealous. Why should I feel jealous? Or........ Do I have feelings for her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating for 2 weeks. Amirah and I have been busy so we don't have much time to update but here's the update! And yeap, this is Adrianna :) Again, sorry for my grammar and also I'm sorry for a short update because it's midnight now and I am really sleepy so, yeah. Maybe I'll update a new chapter tomorrow and I'll make it longer! ^.^