Epilogue

Gangs Of Seoul

Sorry for the long wait everyone~!!!

I had a little summer vaction so I couldn't give you the last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew, how is it up there?
Did you meet Jessica, Yuri, and Amber?
I hope they're taking care of you.
Please watch over us as we live down here on earth.
And wait for us.
We don't know when but we'll go up there someday.
If you see Jessica tell her we miss her and her cooking.
Play with Yuri for us.
And tell Amber that Key still loves her and misses her dearly.
Please take care of us from heaven.

-Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Key.


************************

"Onew?" Amber looked at him.
"Amber?" Onew hugged Amber. "I missed you, but not as much as Key."
"Key. I miss him too. I always watch over him from here. I'm happy he's staring to move on." Amber told Onew. "Follow me I'll take you to Jessica and Yuri."

Onew followed Amber past large, golden gates. Everything was gigantic and peaceful. The floor was literally soft, white clouds and the sky was a brilliant light blue.

Amber lead Onew to a large room. "Go inside. It's your house from now on."

Amber left. Onew opened the door.

"Darling, why are you here?" Jessica looked up at Onew.
"I missed you." Onew came over and kissed Jessica.
"Daddy!!" Yuri ran over and hugged Onew.
"Yuri baby, I missed you. You're so big now." Onew bent down and hugged her.
"Why are you here? Mommy said that you couldn't come up here with us for a long time. She said if you came up here earlier then you're supposed to she was going to divorce you. I don't want that." Yuri told her daddy.
"Sorry baby. I couldn't help it." Onew stood up and looked at Jessica.
"Don't divorce me. I finally got to see you after so long. Plus it was either me or Jonghyun's daughter, Eun Ae. I don't want her to die just yet." Onew told Jessica.
"Fine I'll forgive you for dying early only because you're protecting my niece." Jessica hugged Onew.
Onew bent down and carried Yuri. "You'll have to teach me how to get used to these wings and how to watch over your uncles."
"Sure daddy. Look." Yuri pointed to down past some clouds.

Onew looked down at Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Taemin, Seungyeon, and Eun Ae.

I'll protect you from up here.

************************

~3 Years Later~

"Eun Ae!!! Uncle Key's home!!" Key walked into the house.
"Uncle Key!!!!" Eun Ae came running to hug Key.
"Eun Ae!" Key picked up Eun Ae. "Shall we go play?"
"Yes!! Let's dress up with Uncle Taemin." Eun Ae pointed to the living room where Taemin was sitting.

Key carried her to the room and put her down. Eun Ae grabbed her mom's dresses and a bag of make up and put it on Taemin's lap.

"Play with me!!" She smiled.
"But..." Taemin whined after seeing the dress and make up.
"Please~!" Eun Ae whined.
"Play with her." Mir walked into the room.
"You too please~!" Eun Ae looked at Mir.
Taemin evilly smiled. "I'll play if Uncle Mir plays."
"No you don't." Mir chased Taemin.

The two ran around the living room chasing each other until Go Eun Ah came into the room with Minho.

"Stop running you might knock her down. If she loses the kid or gets hurt I'll kill you." Minho held his wife's very pregnant belly.
"It's okay. Just don't come close to me." Go Eun Ah said and sat on the couch.
"We're off." Jonghyun announced holding Seungyeon's waist.
"What's with the tux and y dress?" Taemin asked.
"Their going to dinner for their 2nd wedding anniversary." Key told him.
"Oh. Have fun. Don't stay out more then a week." Taemin said.
"Don't forget to bring back a kid. My baby boy needs a younger brother or sister." Go Eun Ah joked.
"We'll see. Bye." Seungyeon and Jonghyun waved and left the house.

 


The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Joking!!!

 

Although Gang's Of Seoul has come to an end Muffy and I decided to write a prequel to this story called Gangs of Seoul: Origins.

Muffy and I (Miki) are still in the middle of writing it, but we are more then half way done and I decided that we would be posting up the story earlier than usual, by posting the story up before we are actually done writing the entire story.  I'll be posting the link to Origins soon so please read our prequel Gangs of Seoul: Origins.

 

Origins is basically all the back stories about how SHINee came to be the top gang in Seoul. 

Origins has all the back stories mentioned in this story. 

Origins will explain everything that Jonghyun and the gang mentioned in the story.

Jessica & Jonghyun's Past:  How they met SE7EN.

How Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, and Onew met up and became the notorious SHINee.

Key & Amber's Relationship: What happened before and after her death.

Jessica & Onew's Relationship:  How they came to be and what happened to their daughter Yuri.

 

There are many more adventures in Origins so please look forward to reading our prequel Gangs of Seoul: Origins.

 

We will post the link to Gangs of Seoul: Origins as soon as we get the story up on AFF, so please wait for it.

Also comment to let me know what kinds of adventures you'd like to have in Origins and Muffy and I will see if we can stick it into our story.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to join our roleplay and write stories with us come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?