New Story!! Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

Gangs Of Seoul

New Story!!!

Preqeul to Gangs of Seoul is here!!!!!

 

Gangs of Seoul:  Origins

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/393491

 

 

After SE7EN's death, SHINee is the most dangerous gang in Seoul...  But they weren't always like that.  Since the beginning SE7EN has plagued SHINee and everyone related to them.  Join us as we learn SHINee's past, and what happened between SE7EN and SHINee, as well as the get a small glimpse into Seungyeon's life before she became a cop.

6 year old Jonghyun, the future leader of SHINee, the most dangerous gang in Seoul, finds his birthday ruined when he and his older sister Jessica are shaken awake by their father and force to hide from the ruthless gangster SE7EN.  The next day they find themselves on the streets with Onew, a kid they happened to meet on the street.  Soon they are joined by Key, Minho, and Taemin as they try to create a gang worthy enough to defeat SE7EN.

-----

Origins is basically all the back stories about how SHINee came to be the top gang in Seoul. 

Origins has all the back stories mentioned in this story. 

Origins will explain everything that Jonghyun and the gang mentioned in the story.

Jessica & Jonghyun's Past:  How they met SE7EN.

How Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, and Onew met up and became the notorious SHINee.

Key & Amber's Relationship: What happened before and after her death.

Jessica & Onew's Relationship:  How they came to be and what happened to their daughter Yuri.

There is also some Seungyeon in the story for all you Seungyeon fans.

 

Please check out our story!!!

Also for all you Seungyeon and Jonghyun fans there is a few new JongYeon stories that I'll be posting within the next few days, so please go and check them out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/31146/L