Onew

Gangs Of Seoul

Not done yet.  One more chapter to go~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked out from Big Bang’s base with smile on their face. Key was busy telling Jonghyun what Seungyeon did when he was still unconscious. Jonghyun opened his car’s door and went in first with Eun Ae. Key went in Jonghyun’s car while Taemin will go with Onew’s car. Then…………

BANG

There was a loud gunshot from Big Bang’s base. Everyone was shocked and turned to see TOP aimed his gun at them. He was bleeding badly but he still can crawled out from his base and shot his gun for the last time. TOP’s hand fell to the ground and he stayed lifeless in there. Soon after, Onew fell with blood flowing out continuously from his left chest and soaking his clothes. TOP’s last bullet had pierced him.

“Onew-hyung!” Taemin who was the closest to Onew ran quickly and held Onew.

Jonghyun and Key came out from the car and kneeled beside Onew. Taemin cried while pressing his hands on Onew’s wound to stop the blood. But it was useless. Onew was panting and felt his vision starts to blur.

“Onew…….” Jonghyun looked at Onew’s wound and started tearing a bit.
“Haha……so this is what you felt when you got shot by Se7en. It hurts huh?” Onew smiled weakly. His breath was getting shorter because he lost too mach blood.
“Hyung, you shouldn’t talk.” Taemin was still crying beside him.

Onew looked at Taemin and smiled again. He shook his head slowly and turned to Jonghyun again.

“Don’t you ever forgetting about Seungyeon or Eun Ae again or I’ll come with Jessica to make you remember it all.” Said Onew, his vision slowly getting dark.
“I won’t. I promise.” Jonghyun didn’t realize his tears were rolling down his cheek now.
“Good.”Onew closed his eyes.

Onew felt so tired. In his mind, he can see Jessica smiled sweetly like she used to. Yuri, his little daughter was holding Jessica’s hand tightly and waving her small hand to him. “Jessica, Yuri……”

Onew went limp in Taemin’s embrace. He stopped breathing and moving. Taemin cried harder while still holding Onew’s body. Key closed his lips with his both hands while Jonghyun was only staring at Onew. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Then Jonghyun picked Onew’s body from Taemin and brought him to his car. He placed Onew in the back seat with Taemin. Key sat in passenger’s seat with Eun Ae. Jonghyun started to drive his car back to their base. Everyone went silent on their way back.

************************

"Maybe they are coming now!" Go Eun Ah exclaimed running to the door when they heard noise outside. Minho, Mir and Seungyeon ran to the door also.

Key opened the door and walked in looking sad. Soon after Taemin and Jonghyun followed.

"Eun Ae!" Seungyeon cried out when she saw her little baby girl on Jonghyun's arms.

Jonghyun gave Eun Ae to Seungyeon. Seungyeon held her tightly against her chest and kissed her forehead gently.

"Where is Onew hyung?" Minho asked.
Key let out a deep sigh. "We have good news...and also bad news.." he said silently.

Minho, Mir, Go Eun Ah and Seungyeon looked at him worried, they were already fearing the worst.

"The good thing is that we beat Big Bang and got Eun Ae back... and Jonghyun.. he now remembers everything. Right Jonghyun?" Key said and looked at Jonghyun.
"Yeah." Jonghyun nodded.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun who seemed to have tears in his eyes.

"Is something wrong? What are the bad news?" she asked silently.
"Well.. the bad news..." Key said. "Onew.. he won't be coming back. He.. he.. is dead."
"What?" Minho exclaimed. "Who did this to him?"
"It was Big Bang but Minho there is no use for revenge anymore.. also Big Bang is dead." Key said.
"Aish.. how can this happen!? Not Onew hyung!! He should've been here with us now that things finally are good!! How can this happen!" Minho yelled in disbelief kicking the floor, tears started falling down his cheeks.

Go Eun Ah put his hand on Minho's shoulder gently. "Maybe this is better.. now Onew can be with the one's he loves the most"

"If you guys want to see him one last time and say your goodbye's, he is still in the car.. our men will take him away soon." Jonghyun said looking down.
"Let's go.." Mir said and started leading the others outside to the car.

************************

They all stood there silently watching how SHINee's men took Onew. Minho looked at Eun Ae who was in Seungyeon's arms.

"Onew sacrificed his life so now Eun Ae can live.. if he didn't go to help, she might now be dead." Minho said silently.

Seungyeon nodded and petted Eun Ae's head gently. "I am going to be forever grateful for him for helping save my baby girl."

The tears from her eyes dropped on Eun Ae's little hand.

************************

They all once again stood at the grave site on the mountain. Men in black circled the boundaries of the graves as their bosses stood in the middle. The graves of Jisuk, Amber, Jessica, Yuri, and Onew were decorated with flowers.

Minho held Go Eun Ah. Mir and Key comforted Taemin. Jonghyun hugged Seungyeon who was holding Eun Ae. They each stood solemnly and stared at the graves. The each prayed for their loved ones.

Footsteps echoed from behind them. Jonghyun and everyone turned around to see 2NE1 coming with flowers.

"Sorry we're late." CL put some flowers on Onew's grave.
"We felt guilty. We should have gone there to help you." Bom said her eye's wet with tears.

Sandara and Minzy just left flowers on the grave and let tears fall from their eyes.

"We can't imagine what you're going through. We've never lost a dear friend or member." Bom told SHINee.
"We'll cover your territory for awhile. Until you can get back on your feet. It's all we can do for Onew." Minzy spoke.
"Thanks." Minho bowed.

2NE1 left the area. SHINee told their men to leave. Then slowly they left the grave site and returned home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Don't forget to check out our roleplay forum:

If you want to joing our roleplay come to http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?