Donghae

12 words.

Recall:

 

“Unnie, two weeks later is my 5th anniversary with Donghae oppa, I planning to…”


 

"Mwoh? Yoona, you going to hurt him. You should tell him the truth!"

"Unnie i have decided, nothing can change my mind. It is better to hurt him now then hurting him in the future."

"Yoona-ah..."

"Unnie, jebal, i don;t want to talk about this anymore. Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone especially Donghae?" Yoona said, cutting whatever Yuri going to said.

"Ne, but then Yoona, are you planning to tell the rest of the members, manager oppa and President Lee?"

"About that ...I already written a few letters, and when time is right, I will pass it to them, and other members i planning to tell them,,,"

"Tell us what? Do you and Yuri have anything hidden from us?" Hyoyeon blurted out, carrying a plate of fruits in. "Sorry, I don;t mean to overheard what ever you and Yuri are talking."

Yuri and Yoona exchange looks.

"I guess it time." Yuri look at Yoona, grabbing her hands, tears begin to form in Yuri's eyes. "Hyoyeon unnie, can you gather all the members here? I have something to announce. " Yoona pats Yuri's hand, assurinng her everything going to be fine.

"Hey Yoona, you have something to say?"Taeyeon is the first to enter Yoonyul's room.

"Unnie, is there somthing wrong?" Maknae, Seohyun come in with a plate of goguma in her hand.

Slowly, one by one all the member gather in Yoonyul's room except Jessica and Tiffany, because thery have some schedule going on.

"Yoona, what is it you want to tell us?"


"Sica, Fany, what are you guys doing here? Is Yoona here by anny chance?" Donghae asked.

"Annyeong, Donghae oppa, ani, Fany and I are going to Teukie Oppa and Hyukie Oppa's Kiss The Radio. Yoona and other members in the dorm. Wae?" Jessica exclaimed.

"Ah,ne..." quite disappointed, Donghae asked again, "Is there something wrong with her? She's not picking up any calls or replying any messages. Our 5th anniversay coming up, I wonder whats wrong?"

"Oppa! Although Yoona is your girlfriend, can't you see the two beauties in front of you?' Tiffany tease Donghae, Jessica clucked, Donghae just roll his eyes. "Actually, I not really sure about that. Yoona have not told us anything, maybe she is planning something for the anniversary. Oppa smile!" Tiffany gives her best eye smile to Donghae.

Donghae smile a little.

"Oppa, do you have any plans for your anniversary?' curious Jessica asked.

"Ah, yes! i almost forgot. You guys have to help me!* whisper * *whisper* arraso?"

"Oppa, you sure you want us to help you?" Tiffany asked with a pair curious eyes.

"Ne, hope you girls can help me. Please help me tell the others girls as well. Do not tell Yoona about this. " Donghae begged with a pleading eyes.

"Ne oppa, i tell the girls when we reach, itext you tonight. Bye oppa, we need to go for our radio live. Annyeong." Tiffany and Jessica shouted, running towards the recording studio.

"Aigoo these girls. When will they grow up?" Donghae stated, while looking at his dongseng run. "Awaiting for your reply Jessica.


"Hey guys , can everyone gather? I need everyone's help in this! Jebal, my happiness is in your hands!"

"Yah, who's the one making all this din?" roared Shindong.

"Hyung, can we talk later? My game with Ryewook is still in standby. I need to win him!" Kyuhyun whined, that gamer.

"Let's me guess... must be something to do with my Yoona, my deer, right fishy?" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Yah, hyung, Yoona is my deer not yours for goodness sake. I shall tell Taeyeon about this!"Donghae give a smack on Leeteuk's head.

"Yah, who is the hyung here?"everyone laughed when Leeteuk emphasis the hyung word.

"Yah, yah, yah! Who dare to disturb the mighty Hee-nim beauty sleep? Do you want to die fishy?" Heechul came out of his room, with his face mask on.

"Well, sorry to disturb you guys so late." "You better be sorry, and also the things that you going to say better worth my sleeping time."Sungmin mumbled.

"Hae, don't mind him. He quarelled with Sunny few days before, and Sunny still doesn't want to forgive him." Yesung said, patting Donghae's head. "Go on."

"Leeteuk hyung is right is about Yoona..." "What about my Yoong, what about my grandmother?" Heechul cuts Donghae word, shock.

"Yah, Heechul, let Donghae say finish." Leeteuk smacks Heechul's head.

"Well, it is about Yoona and my 5th anniversary. I want you guys to help me..."

After Donghae had explained finish, "No, my grandmother Yoong!." Heechul cried out.

"We will not help you! And by the way Heechul hyung, Yoong is not yours" Donghae give mouth a thanks to Siwon, " Yoong is ours, is our Yoonag." Siwon clucked, Donghae give him his deadly fishy stare.

"Yah, we are brothers! Why you can't help me? I cant handle this all by myself!"

"Well, it is not our problem in the first place, why should we help you, furthermore it is about our Yoong."

"Hyung, dongseng! Jebal. Jebal, i really need your help." Donghae begged them, while giving giving them 90 degree bow. "Jebal."


 

 

 

Hey readers, i  have update again. Is it too short? is it too long? is it just right?  Keep supporting me and keep on reading, subscribe and comment ! i need to hear your voice, so that i can improve on my later stories. thanks! :D:D:D