The 12 Words.

12 words.

Recall:

Afher hearing the explanation, Tiffany was shocked, she started crying.


The day before Yoonhae 5th anniversary:

"Mr Taxi, Taxi, Taxi..." Yoona's phone rings.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Yoong! I miss you."

"Hae!" Yoona is shocked to hear Donghae, :Oppa I miss you too."

"Yoona, what are you doing now?"

Yoona is stunned she does not know what to reply. tears begins to form around her eyes, " Oppa, I *sobs* nothing I at home reading magazines." Yoona lied.

"Eh? Yoong you crying?" Donghae worried.

" Ah? Ani, some dust got into my eyes." Yoona lied again.

Donghae know something is wrong but he decides not to prob any further, knowing Yoona, how stubborn she is, she is not going tell him, no matter how hard her tries. "Yoong, tommorrow, you want to go out?"

"Sorry oppa, i have full schedule tomorrow. Mian, how about the day after tommorrow?" Yppna lied again, her whole day is free for tommorrow, knowing it is her 5th anniversary tommorrow, she had asked permission to take leave from Lee soo man months again.

"Ah, Yoona," sad, Donghae ask again," Do you know what day is it tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? What about tomorrow?" it hurts, Yoona tries to contains her tries, she know she had to do this.

Donghae freeze, he clutch his clothes where his heart is, it hurts as much as how Yoona hurts, no one wants to be like this, tears dripping down Donghae's cheeks,"Ah nothing, i got to go, Saranghae yoong!" Donghae end the call without hearing Yoona reply, he does not want Yoona know that he is crying.

Yoona knows that Donghae is crying, she herself is crying too.

Yoona's room/ Donghae's room:

"Yoong/ Hae, what happen?" Yuri/Eunhyuk asked when they saw that they are crying.

"Nothing unnie/hyuk. I'm tired, i wanna sleep."

"Ne, sleep. You will forgets everything." Yuri Yoona hair while Yoona not facing Yuri, cries.

On the other hand, knowing Hae too well, Eunhyuk asked again, "Hae, i know you so many years, in fact this is the second time i saw you cry, the first was when Yoona gets  into accident. Is it about Yoona?"

Knowing that Eunhyuk will not give up, Donghae sit up leaning against the wall, " Sigh, Hyuk, i glad i got you buddy." He tells Eunhyuk what happen 10minutes before.

"Dont't buddy, I bet Yoona is just joking, how can she forgets her 5th anniversary with the guy she love. Come on Hae, everyone waiting outside for your instruction for tomorrow." Eunhyuk drags Donghae out of bed.

Donghae smile, he knows Eunhyuk always there for him when he needed him, he had idea how to thanks him, he and s are always there to comfort him, cheer him up, helping him when he and Yoona quarrels, "Yah, wait for me." Donghae shouted chasing after Eunhyuk.


The next day, the final day, Yoonhae 5th anniversary:

"Okay, everything ready! Hee-nim call Jessica, Ryewook check up other members, she whether they dressed." Donghae instructed.

Although, Shindong suppose to be the slave, he kniws that his hyung is also tired, he himself is preparing for his wedding with his outside girlfriend. Everyone is understanding as well, thus they help along too.

"Sica, we're done. How about you girls? Well almost ready to act out, Yoona is quite moody, we hope it works! Hwaiting. Tell Hae oppa, we will do our best! Saranghae annyeong."

"saranghae! Annyeong. *muacks*" Heechul ended the call.

"Yah, Hae, girls almost done~!" Heechul called out to Donghae.


Over at the girls dorm:

"Sica, they done already?"Tiffany whisper, in case Yoona heard, she is just next door.

"Yes, they done, we better hurry up!" Jessica jumping up and down, excited both for Yoona and herself, she haven't seen Heechul for a very long time, and she can't wait to see him later.

Tok, tok, toktoktok. Jessica and Tiffany knocking on each girl's door. That the signal for prepare to get in action.

Sooyoung and Yuri's room open. "Yoona-ah,, we going for our 'come to play' recording. We will buy you some food when we get back. Saranghae" Sooyoung, yuri, hyoyeon and Tiffany, gets ready their stuff and head outside.

"unnie, yong-oppa wants to bring me out for a movie, i guess i will see you around. Mian unnie for not accompanying you."

"Kenchana. Run along." Yoona smile weakly.

So far so good, Yoona not suspecting anything, Jessica thought.

"Yoona and Jessica-ah! Me and Aunny going double date with Sungmin oppa and Teukie oppa. We will bring you food when we get back. Sica, take of Yoona, arraso? Annyeong."

"Annyeong.' Yoona and Jessica chorus.

Not knowing what going on, Yoona head back to her room, Jessica saw the opportunity and called Tiffany, "Fany-ah where are your?"

"All of us are in oppas car, heading to the location. Sica, the rest is up to you." All of them, yeap, giving excuses to Yoona to leave the house, they meet downstair, waiting for the guys to pick them up.

"Yoona-ah, I'm bored. Let's go clubbing."

"Unnie, it only 2PM.'

"Arraso. How about we go shopping. Let's shop till we drop. Come on, we have go out for a long time." Jessica whined.

"Arraso, I go changed."

Yes, plan succeded, I shall call Donghae oppa, Jessica thought.

"Donghae oppa, the girls are on the way to the location, Yoona takes the bait." Seeing Yoona has changed already, " Annyeong oppa, She out."

"Who are you talking to?" Yoona probe.

"Ah, ani, call wrong number. Hee hee"Jessica give an excuse, that was close, Jessica pretends to wipe her sweat."Let'sgo Yoona!"

They hail a cab, and Jessica gives the direction, not knowing what's going on, Yoona chat happily with Jessica, 'This is my last few moments with them, i should happily enjoy this.' Yoona thoughy.

"eh, unnie, this is not the way to the mall."

"Ah, jinjiayo?" Jessica fake laugh.

"Unnie, what's going on?" Yoona probe.

"eh, eh...."

"we here." lucky for Jessica, the taxi driver cut in.

"Come on, we here." Jessica paid the driver, and drags Yoona out of the cab and up to  SJ's dorm rooftop.

Yoona shock, to see all the decorations around, "Suprise!" everyone shouted, that includes Sj, Snsd, Fx , DBSK and SHINee.

"Hae oppa, what is this?" Still dumbfounded.

Donghae, pull Yoona to the centre, kneel down, taking her her hand and take a squarish box out of the of his pocket. Did I mention, that he is wearing a suit, and a red bow tie. He looks so hot and dashing. He opens the box, look at Yoona and said,

"I love you. Will you marry me and be my eternity partner?"

Yoona looks at Donghae, tears flow down her cheeks, she had wait this moments for so long, it is happening right now now, she wanted som much to say yes. Suddenly  her tummy hurt again, she clutch her stomach. Yuri saw that, tries to rush forward to help Yoona, Taeyeon held her back, nodded at her, assuring her that Yoona going to be fine.Yuri looks at Taeyeon and the rest of the members, she decide to stay put and wait.

Yoona tries to endure the pain, Donghae thought that she is crying tears of happiness, but she isnt. She is crying of pain.

"Hae, I... I..."Donghae looks at Yoona, wondering what wrong. Yoona takes her hand away from Donghae and cruelly said,

"Let's break up. This is the end, I don't love you anymore."

After saying that Yoona ran off crying, one hand clearing her tears, the other clutching her stomach. Everyone gasped, whisper can be hearing, discussing what had just happen. 

"Yoona-ah" Yuri shouted  chasing after Yoona. The rest of snsd members run after Yoona too, but nnot knowing anything, Jessica stood rooted to the ground, shock. The only thing she manage is to pull Tiffany before she is able to follow the others. Tiffany looks at who is stopping, and saw Jessica staring at her, realising that Jessica doesnt know Yoona's situation, she pulls Jessica along, finding Yoona.

Donghae dumfounded, he falls to the ground, heartbroken. He wants to know what going on. It seems to be a bad dream to him. He wanted so much to wake up, but he couldnt because he is in reality, Eunhyuk pat on his back and hug him, knowing his buddy needs all the support. Leeteuk, on the other hand, apologise to everyone asking them to go home, telling them they will give them an answer-to Yoonhae's sitiuation.

"Yoona!" Yuri screams, Yoona fainted with alot of blood around. She wuicky carries Yoona to the car, and drives to the hospital.

The rest of the members are looking for Yoona, while Tiffany is explaining to Jessica, she cried upon hearing Yoona;s  situation, she promised not to tell Heechul or anyone.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oppa saranghae..." Taeyeon's handphone rings, Iyts Yuri.


Everyone rushed to the hospital, seeing Yuri pancing up and down the hospital hallway waiting for the doctor to come out. The lights of the emergency room turn off, the doctors come out.

"Mr Kim, is Yoona alright, How is she?" the girls surround the doctor and boom her with alot of question.

"Yah, how can he answer you guys, when he surrounded by you girls. Give he a space to breath." It is Manager oppa with President Lee infront of him. The girls silence and back off letting Mr lee to talk to the doctor.

"Annyeonghaseoyo, doctor, how is she? Mr Lee asked.

"No in good condition. Her days are numbered. Her stomach cancer is in the last stage. Try to let her passed away happily.

One by one, after Mr lee and manager oppa went into Yoona's room. They all sobbing.

"oppa. hae oppa!" Yoona weakly called out.

Yuri decide to act on her own, she neither wants to see Yoona nor Donghae suffers, she steps out of the room, and dialed a number.

"Yebeoseyo?" the voice on the other end sound weak.

"annyeong, i'm yuri. i think there are some things you need to know. "


Upon hearing the call, Donghae rushed out of his room, grabs his coat and car key and rush to the destination.

"Yah, Donghae, where you ..." before Heechul could finish his sentence, boom goes the door, Donghae already out of the house.


"YOONA!" Donghae shouted.

Everyone turn around. Knowing the situation, the girls leave the room, Mr Lee and manager oppa had already left.

Donghae slowly walks towards Yoona's bed. Yoona turns her head slowly to see who is the visitor, "Hae?" she weakly called out.

"Shh. Don't talk. Papo. Why you keeps this from me?" Tears dripping down, "wae?wae?" Donghae cried hitting the bed. He cant make himself face Yoona.

Slowly, Yoona moves her hand and Donghae's cheek. "Mian, I dont want you to get hurt. Please dont cry. I want you to smile."

Upon hearing that, Donghae stops crying, wipes away his tears and force out a smile for.

"That's my fishy. Promise me that after im gone, forget about me. start afresh with somebody. i want you to start a family happily with somebody you will love. please hae can you proised me?." Yoona asked.

"Ani, i will only marry you and be with you." Donghae said caressing Yoona's face.

"Hae, jebal, promised?" She show her pinky.

Knowing how stubborn she is, Donghae brought out his pinky, "Promised."

Yoona smiles, "Hae. Sarangahaeyo. Nan nomu chowa.(I really like you) "

"Saranghaeyo too."

"Thank you Hae, goodbye." Yoona smile.

Beep, bep, beep, beeppppppppp. Yoona is died.

"Yoona! Yoona! YOONA! Doctor, doctor, come in!!" Donghae shouted.

"I'm sorry Mr Lee,i cannot do anything. she's died, at least she died happily."

BAM! Donghae slam his body against the wall and slide down, weeping. The girls are all cryinng in each others arm.

Soon, the news of Yoona's death travel all around the world. Everyone is remorse.

Yoona.

Im Yoona.

The face of SNSD.

Donghae's wife.

The goddess, the deer in everyone's eyes, is died, she past away peacefully at the age of 27.

Yes, donghae's wife. although donghae promised her, but he wants to give her a position, a name, and a place in his heart.

He founded somebody to love after 5 years Yoona died, his wife, know that she can never replace Yoona as she also respect her. Every year, when it's Yoona's death anniversary, Donghae will bring his wife and 2 kids to visit Yoona.

"Yoona, I kept my promised. I love her but i love you too. I always will."