Yoona

12 words.

In SM entertainment.

President Lee Soo Man, “Trainees gather! Here is the list of rules you have to obey and I will paste it here in the training rules. If anyone were to disobey these rules, I will not hesitate to kick you out. Is that clear?”

“Yes SIR!”

Rules:

1.       No intimate relationship between trainees.

2.       Dating is not allowed during trainess days or even after you debuted, unless specify notice.

3.       No one is to stay in the company after 12 midnight, unless permission given.

4.       … etc

Everyone takes turn to read, once they read the first three rules, they started to groan. Well at least not donghae, yoona , dbsk, shine,snsd, super junior and f(x). they have been giving each other secret glance and laughing to themselves as they know they shared a huge secret.

‘Hey guys! I have asked permission for us to stay overnight tonight and Mr Lee and agree, of coz no funny business.” Everyone (dbsk, sj, snsd, shine and f(x)) started to giggle when Leeteuk emphasis on the words funny business.

In the training room (after the rest of the trainees have gone home):

“Oppsy, unnies, oppas, looks like all of us have broken the first rule!”  Kystal stated, she is the overall maknae within the group.

“And some of us have broken the second rule!” laughed Jessica, Krystal’s unnie, glancing at the few couples.

“Sica, don’t be jealous. Why not you join us?” laughed Taeteuk.(Leeteuk and Taeyeon)

“Yar! Sica unnie, is not like nobody is chasing you. Right, fishy (Donghae)?” exclaimed Yoona while looking at Hee-nim (Heechul).

“Yes, deer (Yoona)”, reply Donghae while interlocking his hands with Yoona.

“Well, noonas, hyungs, you can’t blame us. You all are acting lovey-dovey infront of us.” state Minho with a disgusted face.

“Minho-ah, why not you try your noona-killer gaze at Yuri?” Minho look down blushing, "Yah, Sunny-ah,"Yuri pouted while blushing.  Sunsun(Sungmin and Sunny), Yoonhae, Taeteuk, Yunfany(Yunho and Tiffany), Hyohyuk(Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk) and Ontoria(Onew and Victoria) laughed at their cuteness of thier follow chingu(friend). "Even Taeli(Taemin and Sulli) is progressing." Taemin and Sulli exchanged looked and blushed.

“Hey Yoona and Donghae oppa what are your planning for your 1st anniversary next week?” asked Sooyoung.

“As long who have each other is fine, right deer?” planting a kiss on Yoona’s forehead.

“Get a room please!” everyone groaned.

9 months later… (2006):

Super Junior debuted. Donghae gets more busy and there are very little gathering within dbsk and super junior within snsd, shine and fx, as dbsk debuts few months ago. (I know dbsk debut in 2003 amd sj debut in 2005, but to fit the story I changed a little bit). However, the couples especially yoonhae still stays strong.

The next year (2007):

Snsd debuted. Both snsd and sj are getting more popular, and they had hardly have time to sleep not to mention date. Yoona and donghae as well as the rest of the couples mostly text and video call each other most of the times, giving each other encouragements.

The next year (2008) and next next year(2009):

SHINee and f(x) debuted. Now that everyone has debuted and have their own routes planned, they hardly had time for gathering. However they know they will always stays strong because they know each other deepest secret and also trust their bonds of friendship these many years.

2011:

2 years has past  since f(x) debut.  Although there are many sudden incidents happen like the leaving of JYJ, Kibum to quit as singer and debut as actor, Kangin in military and Hangeng’s lawsuit, the five stills stay strong and meet up occasionally when they have the time. Furthermore, snsd and sj are at their highest peak, frequently travelling to and fro from Japan and Korea for promotions, and also many countries for SM Town. However these does not change anything between Yoona and Donghae, as well as other couples, in few weeks time,it is yoonhae’s 5th anniversary, both Yoona and Donghae and planned something. Something unexpected.


“Yoona! I’m hungry, let’s go eat!” Sooyoung cried.

“Ne. Taeyeon unnie we are going has our supper. It is just the café next block; we will be back before 2am!” Yoona grabbed her stuff and pull Sooyoung out before Taeyeon could say anything. These happen every other day, and Taeyeon always nags at them for going out so late every other night, well, what to do, these two are the skinship of snsd, they can’t survive without food!

*cough, cough*

“Yoona, are you ok?”

“Ne, I’m just cold.”

“Jinjia? You have been non-stop coughing since last month. Did you see a doctor?”

“Ne. I went two weeks ago with Yuri unnie. I will be fine, I have been taking medication. Don’t worry, come on, I thought you hungry?” Yoona dragged Sooyoung to the café, as she does not want to carry on the topic.

“I must not let others worry about me. I hope Yuri unnie keeps the document well.” Yoona coughing while in deep thought, Sooyoung went to order some food for them.

*Cough, cough. Cough, cough*

*vomit*

“Yoona! Kenchana? Yoona!” Yuri screamed in whisper, as she is worried for Yoona and also not to wake up the others as they have early schedules in few hours time.

“Unnie, my stomach is in pain! I just vomit out whatever I have eaten for supper with Sooyoung.” Yoona cried.

Passing a glass of water and medicine to Yoona, “Here, have your medicine.” patting Yoona’s back, trying to calm her down.

“Gomawo unnie, I’ll be fine, you go back to sleep.”

“Jinjia, Yoona-ah, you can tell me anything you know?”

“Unnie, promise me you can’t tell anyone about this?”

“De. Pinky promise.” Yuri promised, hooking her pinky with Yoona, with a stamp.

“Unnie, two weeks later is my 5th anniversary with Donghae oppa, I planning to…”


 

hey readers, please comment alright?i need to know your opinions s othat i can improve. i decide to make it two shots or maybe three-shots, as ideas keep on flowing in as i write. comment and subscribe! thks!^ ^