Some Conversations...

Blank Paperback

No One's POV:

Yoona and Jessica went up to Donghae who was coincidentally standing besides Kibum. Leeteuk went up to Taeyeon. Sooyoung went up to Ryeowook. Kyuhyun went to bug Seohyun, Yuri went to talk to Yesung, Sunny and Sungmin were talking, And Hyoyeon went to Eunhyuk. Eventually Siwon went to Tiffany.

During Sifany's conversation ( Most requested couple in the comments :D ):

" Uhh...Hi..." Tiffany said, gawky.

She really didn't know him much. In fact, she only knew his name. So she wondered why he came up to her.

" Hi..." Siwon replied almost the same way as she did.

" So..." Tiffany said, trying to start a conversation, hoping he would finish her sentence.

" Um...since everyone else is talking...I guess we can talk...?" Siwon asked.

" Um....Okay..." Tiffany faked a smile.

" So, what's your talent?" Siwon asked.

" Singing. You?" Tiffany responded, feeling a little bit more comfortable.

" Acting." Siwon simply replied.

It was really awkward again. But Tiffany tried to break the ice.

" So would you actually like to go inside the stores?" She asked him.

He just nodded. Tiffany sighed.

What am I gonna do with this dude? Does he even have charisma? She had thought to herself.

They walked in one of those big, pink candy stores.

During Haesica + Yoonbum's conversation ( Haesica was second for most requested couple in comments ):

" Look! I brought my friend! Happy?" Jessica said as ignorant as she can be.

" Harsh." Kibum joked.

" Look here you big fox. You should go away. I mean, every time you pop up, I can't stop thinking about you!" Donghae yelled at Jessica.

" Sica unnie, I think he meant you. Not me." Yoona whispered to Jessica, but the guys could hear it.

" No! I meant you!" Donghae said.

" Okay just go on your date!!!" Jessica yelled.

" Fine!" Donghae said, grabbing Yoona's hand.

" Wait! Jessica is coming too! It's a group date." Yoona said, making Donghae stop his trail.

" What?" The guys said, in shock.

The girls just nodded.

" Fine, but I'm dragging Kibum along!" Donghae exclaimed, grabbing Jessica and Kibum as he dragged them to his car.

In the meantime with Taeteuk's conversation:

" Why did you leave just like that yesterday?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon.

" Huh? I don't know what you're talking about. Nan Meolla~" She babbled.

" You were at the music club. But why did you leave?" He said intensively, making her feel very tense.

" I-I..Don't know..." She stuttered the truth.

She looked down in embarrassment. He smirked and lift her chin up and looked her in the eye. Immediately, she was turning red.

" Next time, come. Ga In songsaengnim was hoping you come again." Leeteuk said, making her feel relief.

" W-when is the next meeting?" She asked, feeling anxious.

" Today." Leeteuk said.

Her eyes widened. " Bwoh?!"

He grabbed her hand and ran off with her.

Sunsun's Conversation:

" I'm so sorry." Sungmin said, lending a hand.

She ignores the hand and got up herself.

" It's okay. I know how to stand." She said, wiping the dust off her skirt.

Sungmin pulls back his hands and things became a little bit awkward. But Sungmin initiate the conversation.

" So do you like Kangin and Shindong from Sukira Radio?" 

" Yes!" She immediately replied with this big grin on her face.

" Oh really? They are my childhood friends." Sungmin said.

" Really?! No way..." She said, not believing him.

" Jinja! Next time, I'll show you them!" Sungmin tried to tell her the truth.

" Sure you will." She said, sarcastically.

She walks away from him to go to the ddubokki stand.

" Yah! Eodi-ya?" He said, running to her.

Soowook's Conversation:

" Thanks again, Ryeowook-shi...Am I correct?" She asked.

" Yep. And no really, stop with the thank you's. You're too kind. I mean, you're too perfect." Ryeowook complimented her.

Her cheeks were flushed a bright pink. " Thanks-Oh, sorry!"

" Did you do the bathroom too?" She asked.

A smirk grew on his face. " No. Why, you wanna help me?"

She nodded and he laughed a little bit.

" What?" She asked again.

" Usually no one helps me so this is the first time." He said. " We should go now since we have the time."

" Sure." She agreed and gave a small smile.

They walked all the way to the dorms...

Seokyu's Conversation ( These intros are pretty much obivious :/ ):

" Oh. You again." Seohyun rolled her eyes. 

" Why? Don't you miss me?" He asked her.

She stared at him blankly. " No."

" Harsh." He joked.

" So why did you come to me?" Seohyun asked, feeling irritated.

" Why? I can't?" Kyuhyun smirked.

She rolled her eyes again. " Just answer the question." 

" There should be no reason why." He said, which kind of did make sense in some sort of way.

" Well I would like it if you just leave me alone, please." She said as she started to walk away.

That sneaky fox started to laugh at her cuteness and just randomly started to follow her.

Yulsung's Conversation:

" Hey!" She waved at him.

He points at himself because he was unsure. She nods and he gulps in some nervousness.

" Wae?" She asked him.

" Nothing, it's just that no one talks to me alot. So why are you talking to me?" He explained.

" Just because you have talent." 

What she had said made his eyes widen.

He just looked down to hide his pink face.

" Hey. It was a compliment." Yuri said, feeling as if she was being mean.

" Would you like to come with me and sing at a karaoke?" Yesung asked.

Ugh! What were you thinking?! He had thought to himself.

" Sure. If you are uncomfortable with being alone." She just smiled.

And for the first time, Yesung's heart fluttered.

Finally, Hyohyuk's Conversation:

" Hey there. You were really great yesterday." Hyoyeon told Eunhyuk.

" Really? I thought you were better than me." Eunhyuk complimented her back.

" Well of course. I am the * Flips hair *dancing queen." She flattered herself.

Eunhyuk scoffs. " Yeah right. And I am the dancing king."

" I'm serious." She said.

" Fine. Let's have a dance battle. Then we'll see if you're right."  Eunhyuk challenged her.

Challenge accepted." Hyoyeon said as they both headed towards the dance studio.

* So here was the end. Sorry but I hope it gives you a hint on the next chapter. So sorry for my mistakes. Let me answer some of your comments:

:D

@MellyJoice407: Thanks for your honesty! I added a little Sifany here. :D Hope you like it. Soon the moments will increase.

@Snsdsj: Okay. :D I placed a little moment in here and there will be more in the future chapters. :D

@Chocobella2: Thank you so much! It's like you reviewed it. I really like your fan fictions too. ;D

@sica90: If you look at the tags, you might find out what couple it will mainly be about. Pluys you can look at my username and look and some clues in the story. So I won't tell you directly but indirectly.

@E_X_O15: Sure. Some moments coming up soon!

Thanks for reading! *