First Day Part 2

Blank Paperback

Leeteuk's POV:

After the P.A., The guys were acting like erts or players.

" Yes! Girls!" Donghae exclaimed.

" I know right? Especially their friends!" Eunhyuk agreed.

" Guys, Guys. Let's go check out who is our dormmates." Sungmin said, in his erted voice.

I rolled my eyes and I see Yesung behind me, giving me a creepy atmosphere.

" Dude, seriously?! Right away in the morning?!" Kyuhyun laughed.

" Ya, Ya, Yesung hyung. Go touch's Siwon's philtrum." Kibum insisted, making everyone laugh and Siwon had this weird shocked face on.

" Nuh-uh." Siwon straight-forwardly said.

" Hyung, you're such a coward." Ryeowook said, giving a cute, mini, little merong.

" Okay okay, Let's just go to class. Next week is the move in and later on today, we have to be meeting our roomates." I said, stopping the mess.

No one's POV:

In M1 Class...

Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona walked in, seeing so many seats. But three guys caught their attention. One of them was kind of tall, with his blonde hair swepted to his left side. He had one small black piercing in one of his ears. He had slender fingers and he was wearing a simple black blazer and a white V-neck shirt plus the denims. He also accessorize his simpleness with with his dog tags and his cute dimple smile. His name tag read as 'Leeteuk'. Taeyeon was just basically drooling. Now the other guy was really handsome. He had this simple ombréd shirt and some cute, ripped black jeans. He was rubbing his nape and it was really cute. His name tage said ' Hey pretty girls, I'm Donghae'. It caught Yoona's attention but Jessica was ignoring him, even though she thought it was really cute too. Now the other guy was surrounded by girls so he wasn't really seen. But all we could see was his name tag, 'Kim Kibum'. Soon enough, the girls realized all the guys were swarming around the girls. 

(A/N: Gosh, when are the teachers coming?)

" Ya, Yoona!" Jessica called out.

" Taeyeon Unnie, Sica unnie!!" Yoona said, trying to reach to Jessica but Taeyeon was no where in sight.

" Taeyeon!" The two yelled in unison.

In M3 Class...

Sooyoung and Sunny walks in, dragging Seohyun. Seohyun wanted to be with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

" Shilta! Shireo! Nan Shilta! Unnie!" Seohyun whined.

They were trying their best to drag her. Luckily, the two cats dragged her in and everyone was caught by drooling over their beauty. Three weird guys came up to them, trying to look their iest.

" Hey babes. Have you met us yet?" Sungmin asked.

" Aniyo. We actually didn't intended too." Sooyoung said, cluelessly. 

None of them knew that they were hitting on them.

" Well I think we should hang out a little bit." Ryeowook winked.

" Is there something in your eyes? I can blow it out for you." Sunny brightly said.

" Nice to meet you. Choneun * Flips bangs away from face * Kyuhyun imnida." Kyuhyun said, in a y, alluring tone.

Seohyun shakes his hands.

" Annyeonghaesaeyo Kyuhyun Oppa. Ommo! Is it okay if I can call you Oppa?" Seohyun asked innocently.

All the guys turned red. They couldn't handle the pureness from Seohyun.

" N-naeh..." Kyuhyun nodded.

" Okay. Kyuhyun Oppa, Choneun Seo Joo Hyun imnida. Please call me Seohyun." Seohyun bowed.

The girls rolled their eyes. They also hate to watch her act so brightly.

" Ya! Songsaengnim is here!" Sunny said as they quickly scattered to their seats.

In M7...

Tiffany walks in first to the door and bumps into a tall, muscular man.

" Hey watch where you're going!" He yelled at her.

Hyoyeon and Yuri ran towards Tiffany.

" Ya Tiffany unni, gwenchana?" They asked her.

" Y-yeah. I'm so sorry..." Tiffany said, looking down in embarrassment.

" Yeah, gwenchanayo. I realized it's kind of my fault. I'm not like a certain friend of mine's who is really stupid to read the mood." Siwon said, helping her up.

" * Cough Cough * Donghae * Cough Cough *" Eunhyuk said, right behind Siwon.

Yesung laughs his head off.

" So what's your name?" Siwon asked the girls.

" Oh I'm Tiffany." She bowed.

" Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon said, crossing her arms cooly.

" And I'm Yuri." Yuri said, looking at his buff body.

" Oh. I'm Siwon, this monkey over here is Eunhyuk and the weird dude over here is..." Siwon gets interrupted by Yesung who is touching his philtrum.

" Yesung..." Siwon said awkwardly.

" Why is he..." Hyoyeon said but got cutted off by Eunhyuk.

" Don't bother why." He said.

Yuri starts to laugh as the girls looked at her weirdly.

" What aree you guys doing here by the door?" The teacher yelled as she approached them.

They all turned to the teacher and bowed.

" Mianhaeyo, Songsaengnim!" They all said in chorus.

" Don't sorry me and get inside!" She said, pointing into the classroom.

" Yes!" They said in chorus again and went inside.

* Hey you! I would like to thank all my new subscribers! So much for the first chapter eh? Well I know this chapter was pretty much short and boring. Oh well. I will try to update the last part of the first day and we'll move on, I promise. Also, please forget about my spelling errors and grammar. Kamsamnida! *