First Day Part 3

Blank Paperback

No One's POV:

With Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona, Leeteuk, Donghae and Kibum...

Taeyeon was dragged out of the happy mob. She looks at theboy, who was gripping her hand and running away with two other guys. 

" Ya! Let me go! Please don't do anything to harm me! Stop!" Taeyeon screamed.

The guys looked at her shocked or either surprised.

" Relax, woman. We're not gonna hurt you. Who said we were that type of people?" Kibum said, feeling offended.

" How can I trust you?" Taeyeon said, backing away from them in defense.

" Well, we won the friendship certificate when we were 6." Donghae said.

Evveryone looks at him, dumbfounded.

" Seriously?" Leeteuk said as he hit Donghae's head.

" Ow!" Donghae screeched in pain.

They all couldn't resist aughing. Especially Taeyeon who was trying hard to stay calm and not act childish.

" Look, we were here to rescue you. Those guys are bad to be around with. They can do many stuff to you." Leeteuk explained.

Then, out of no where, The ice princess and the choding deer comes in and tackle down Kibum and Donghae.

" Ya!" The two screamed at the guys they were  ontop of.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon jumped back, scared.

" Ya! Get off of us!" Donghae said flipping Jessica and now he was ontop of her. ( I'm NOT in my erted mind right now.)

Kibum tries to push Yoona off but Yoona kept on holdig him down with her legs.

" Who said you guys can leave after touching our Taeng Ahjumma!" Yoona yelled at their faces.

" Ya! Get off them. And you don't have to tell them my nick name..." Taengoo said, feeling embarrassed.

Taeyeon tried to pull Yoona off but she was too strong and pushed Taeyeon onto the floor. Lucky for Leeteuk, Since Donghae was a nice child, he got up so Leeteuk didn't have to grab him. The principle comes to see what the ruckus was. They six looks at the principal as their eyes widened and mouth drops.

" What in the world is happening?!" Principal Lee Soo Man questioned the 6.

They stayed quiet, looking down.

" Im Yoona! Off of Mr. Kibum." Lee Soo Man yelled.

" Naeh!" She said as she sprung up from him.

He gets up slowly and Yoona gives Kibum a mini death glare.

" Is this what I believe some sort of violence?!" He said as his voice starts to raise higher.

" A-Aniyo!" They all stuttered.

" Explain what had happen then." He said, crossing his arms.

All of them 6 just stood there, looking down, ashamed.

" Fine, let's go check on the security camera." Lee Soo Man said as he walks towards his office. 

The 6 follows him inside. Once they sat down, Lee Soo Man start to replay what had happen on the security camera 15 minutes ago. He turns the monitor off and looks at them 6 in disapointment.

" This IS the act of violence!!! What do you have to say?!" He yelled angrily.

The 6 fidget from his yelling and looked down.

" Well since this is just the first day, your punishment will be taken lightly." He said.

They all looked up at him.

" In order to resolve your conflict between each other, You guys are gonna be dorm mates." He said, crossing his arms.

" BWOH?!?!" They yelled in sync, making the principal fidget.

" What? And it's clear that Donghae shall be with Sooyeon, Yoona with Kibum and Jung Su should be with Taeyeon. Dismiss." He said turning his wheelchair to face his desk.

" But-" Kibum got cutted off this time.

" I said DISMISS!" He yelled.

The 6 jumped from their chairs in fear.

" N-Naeh!" They exclaimed as they left the office. 

They all look at each other. Jessica and Yoona stomps away in another direction, dragging Taeyeon while Donghae and Kibum were doing the same thing with Leeteuk.

In class M3...

Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun were sitting alligned from each other. Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were also sitting alligned together. They were behind the girls. The teacher comes in, sitting at her desk, upright.

" Annyeonghasaeyo, M3. Choneun Kwon BoA Songsaengnim imnida." She said as she bows her head.

The class stands up and gives a 90 degree bow.

" Annyeonghasaeyo, Songsaengnim!" The class said cheerfully.

The class sits down, completing their noisy chair sounds.

" Okay, let's skip the self-introductions. I want to get straight to dorm rules and your dormmates so we can start our history lession." She instructed.

The whole class groans.

" Okay now Shut up!" She pleaded.

" Go check the list on the wall for your dormmates." She commanded as everyone rushes to the wall.

" Who's Choi Sooyoung?" Ryeowook read.

" I am!" She told him.

" Lucky. I got a beauty here with me." Ryeowook flirted.

Sooyoung face was turning bright red. 

" Thanks..." She thanked him.

" I got Cho Kyuhyun." Seohyun smiled.

" Nice. I will be learning more about you! Awesome isn't it?" He asked her.

She just nodded as they kept on talking to each other.

" Soon Kyu?" Sungmin said, unsure.

" I am Soonkyu. But known as Sunny." Sunny claimed, looking down in embarrassment.

" Wow. That's a beautiful name. It suits you very well." Sungmin complimented her.

" Aw, Jinja? I was told that I was a boy by a random ahjumma." Sunny said, trying to remember those memories.

" So? Who cares? I love your name. Brightly like your smile." Sungmin winked.

Sunny couldn't help but cringe. It was too sweet for her.

" Okay, now GET AWAY FROM THERE AND GO TO YOUR SEAT!!!" Kwon songsaengnim lectured.

They all ran to their desk, in fear of what she might do. I mean, BoA was pretty strict, practical, thereoretical, respectful and plays by the rules.

During M7...

Class was finished and the 6 were packing their books.

" Choi Siwon, Hwang Mi Young, Lee Hyuk Jae, Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Jong Woon, Kwon Yuri. Come foreword." Shin Se Kyung Songsaengnim ordered.

" Naeh, Songsaengnim?" They said in chorus.

" This morning, you guys were crowding up at the door even though the bell rang." She scolded them.

They all gulped.

" Choi Siwon, Your dormmate is Miyoung, Hyukjae is Hyoyeon, And finally, the last two will be together. It's fair so you guys can talk in your own dorms and not at the door, blocking all the students who came here to learn." She said.

" Naeh, Songsaengnim." They had to agree.

" Dismiss." She dismissed them as they walked out through the door, disappointed.

* Hey you! Omg! This chapter was really weird and short to write. So sorry for my mistakes! I would like to answer to your comments:

@Snsdsj: I know right?! One of my favorite couple! Lol. I love all of them.

@Jongyeon: Thanks for your comment. I love how you are considerate and write about my story and leave positive comments :D

@Vanilla2915: Okay, more Haesica gonna come soon!

@Lyzza1726: Thanks. ^.^

@Hyohyuk: Thanks! Just updated! There is this thing you do: you Without the period ( . )

Hoped you enjoyed! *