‹ 전쟁이야 — f.a.q。

‹ 전쟁이야 — the uprising。≣ apply open

 

rules & f.a.q

 

Application + turn in | source code | cheAtsheet

f.a.q

When and where is the story set?

- its set in the present, in an undisclosed, rural area of south korea.

Does the rest of the world know about these creatures?

- no, unless the humans are involved with them already(the ones in the human division) then they do not know.

do they go to school?

- if they are at the age of a student, then yes. the academy is not just for academic schooling but for living, and protection as well.

why have you already sorted the groups into divisions?

- because this way if applicants use the same idol in their application it won't clash. 

can i change someone's division?

- no. if you desperately want us to, then send us a message. but it's not likely we will.

can my oc be half and half?

- STRICTLY, YES, BUT IT'S NOT COMMON AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WHY THEY ARE HALF AND HALF.

CAN MY OC BE PART OF THE ABOLISHED?

- YES. YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ON THE GOOD SIDE.

WHO CAN WE CHOOSE AS OUR LOVE INTEREST?

- ANYONE. AS LONG AS THEY'RE LISTED ABOVE. MESSAGE US IF THEY AREN'T. BUT KEEP THEIR DIVISION THE SAME.

WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?

- IT'S CURRENTLY UNDECIDED.

CAN WE COPY AND PASTE OLD APPLICATIONS?

- WE WOULD PREFER THAT YOU DIDN'T, ESPECIALLY WITH PERSONALITIES AND OTHER THINGS THAT WILL NEED TO BE CENTERED AROUND THIS PARTICULAR STORY PLOT LIKE BACKGROUND ETC.

continued

CAN WE APPLY MORE THAN ONCE?

- NO, ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON, PLEASE.

WHAT KIND OF POWERS DO THEY HAVE?

- CHECK THE CHEATSHEET FOR AN IDEA BUT MESSAGE US IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS.

CAN SHIFTERS CHANGE INTO DIFFERENT FORMS EACH TIME OR IS IT LIMITED TO JUST ONE THAT THEY CHANGE INTO?

- USUALLY, THEY HAVE ONE FORM THEY SHIFT TO THOUGH THERE ARE RARE CASES WHERE SOME SHIFTERS HAVE MULTIPLE FORMS THEY CAN SHIFT INTO.

DOES MY CHARACTER HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT?

- NO, THOUGH YOU'LL HAVE TO BEAR WITH US IF YOU CHOOSE TO APPLY WITH A GAY/BI CHARACTER BUT YOU MAY.

CAN THE LOVE INTEREST BE A DIFFERENT DIVISION?

- YES. THERE'S NO LIMIT AGAINST THAT.

DO ALL THE BEINGS HAVE TO LIVE AT DE LE MORTE OR DO SOME EXIST ALL AROUND KOREA?

- MOST LIVE IN OR AROUND THE ACADEMY AS IT'S SAFER AND OUT OF THE WAY HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME WHO CHOOSE TO GO AND LIVE THEIR LIFE ELSEWHERE.

CAN WE CHANGE THE AGES OF IDOLS?

- WE'D RATHER YOU KEPT THEM THE SAME, BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THEM A COUPLE OF YEARS IF IT'S NECESSARY, BUT NOT A LOT.

IF MY OC IS PART ABOLISHED CAN MY LOVE INTEREST BE PART OF THE GOOD DIVISIONS? OR VICE VERSA?

- YES, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

CAN A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE BE PART OF THE ABOLISHED?

- YES, BUT INCLUDE WHY THEY WERE BANISHED IN YOUR APPLICATION.

WHAT IS A DEMON? WERE THEY EVER A GOOD CREATURE?

- THE DEFINITION OF A DEMON IS ACTUALLY ON CHAPTER ONE. THEY WEREN'T PREVIOUSLY GOOD, IT IS THOSE WHO ARE BANISHED FROM THE OTHER DIVISIONS TO LIVE WITH THE DEMONS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY ON THE GOOD SIDE TURNED BAD.