‹ 전쟁이야 — applicants。

‹ 전쟁이야 — the uprising。≣ apply open
census
Z1ymk10.png
haebwa
cha siyeon • fairy

lolly — this is my character! and our reviews will go here. love interest and back up will be to the right along with the colour of your character's division. 

 

 

alex — also won the award for being the most fickle hearted girl and wanting all the male idols for herself! :D

 
chosen
1Z5NgG4.png
g4e5UYP.gif
Ps7ycCs.png
WMNzpLD.jpg
Z1ymk10.png
classic-
lee saerin • vampire

lolly — award for changing love interest and face claim the most amount of times goes to... this girl omg.

 

 

 

alex — yoo-hoo! u r fab.

 
chosen
1Z5NgG4.png
g4e5UYP.gif
Ps7ycCs.png
WMNzpLD.jpg
Z1ymk10.png
LadyLokiofAsgard
moon iseul • elf

lolly — hi anna! finally, we're getting around to your review, thanks for being so patient! I really enjoyed her background and it was well thought out but it's super sad that her sister basically sacrificed herself to save her. the way you described jiho was pretty hilarious, cowardice as 'self-preservation' sounds about right. although their meeting wouldn't be accurate as the abolished wouldn't be attending school or being anywhere near the academy. could you please add her actual age? (302 etc) thanks for being our first applicant!

alex — heeeelloooo! finally got around to reviewing appies! so first off, i would like to say that your application is very detailed. thank you so much, that gives us a lot to work with. so with the whole abolished not attending school, if you could fill in the spots about jiho attending the school, etc. that would be greatly appreciated! thank you anna! <3

 
accepted
1Z5NgG4.png
g4e5UYP.gif
Ps7ycCs.png
WMNzpLD.jpg
Z1ymk10.png
summerskye
jung hyunjae • demon

lolly — hi, skye, thanks for applying! sorry for the wait with your review. just a few pointers, we're pleased for all the creativity but the harry potter esque details probably can't be used (parseltongue, death-eaters etc) copyrights and such! oh and could you please add hyunjae's actual age in brackets? the twin aspect with ilhoon as an interesting and unique point.  the background was also well thought out and it's nice to have a bad-side applicant!

alex — haaaiii skye! there were some things that were a bit unrealistic with your application. the main one being the way that jungkook befriends hyunjae. the five divisions grew up detesting the abolished, many of them fearing them. so to have him befriend her in such a way seems a bit off. it would be much more difficult and more dramatic for someone to befriend a demon, so if you could just adjust that, we will switch your application to accepted.

 
pending
1Z5NgG4.png
g4e5UYP.gif
Ps7ycCs.png
WMNzpLD.jpg
Z1ymk10.png
username
character name • classification

lolly —  review goes here.

 

 

 

 

alex —  review goes here.

 
application status
1Z5NgG4.png
g4e5UYP.gif
Ps7ycCs.png
WMNzpLD.jpg