‹ 전쟁이야 — divisions。

‹ 전쟁이야 — the uprising。≣ apply open

the six divisions

 

 

THe vampires
immortal beings who are thought to prey ruthlessly on others to drink their blood in order to survive. their blood lust is usually satisfied by willing feeders, usually humans, though some choose to feed from animals. they bear fangs and some weild hypnotizing mind powers. contrary to belief, they cannot turn into bats and can survive quite happily in the sunlight although given the choice most would prefer the dark. this is simply because in the light, the silver ring around their iris is more visible which is what identifies them as their kind. vampires are extremely elitist and have little respect for other kinds, they especially have a long-running rivalry with the werewolves though are bound by the truce not to act upon it.
sub divisions - Nil
Current leader - lee minwoo

The Werewolves
A BEING THAT, ALTHOUGH TAKES REGULAR HUMAN FORM, HAS GREATER, ENHANCED POWER UNDER THE MOONLIGHT AND CAN TAKE THE FORM OF A WOLF AT WILL. A NEWLY CHANGED WEREWOLF WILL STRUGGLE TO REPRESS THE URGE TO SHIFT HOWEVER AS THEY GROW OLDER THEY GAIN MORE CONTROL OVER THE LUNAR FORM. WEREWOLVES ARE RELATIVELY PLACID AND KEEP TO THEMSELVES, DESPITE THEIR SEEMINGLY AGGRESSIVE APPEARANCE. THEY'RE WEAK TOWARDS SILVER AND WOLFSBANE AND HAVE A STRONG DISLIKE FOR VAMPIRES.
Sub divisions - nil
current leader - Mun 'ERic' junghyuk

the fairies
BEINGS OF PEACE, AND A FORM OF SPRITE OR SPIRIT. THEY ARE GENERALLY DESCRIBED AS HUMAN IN APPEARANCE WITH REMARKABLY FAIR SKIN AND MORE POINTED FEATURES. THEY OFTEN POSSESS CERTAIN MAGICAL POWERS DEPENDING ON THEIR ANCESTRY. THEY'RE KNOWN TO HAVE A STRONG CONTROL OVER THE ELEMENTS, MAINLY AIR AND LIGHT. FAIRIES ARE EXTREMELY GOOD NATURED AND HAVE A PECULIAR 'AURA' WHICH OTHER BEINGS CAN SENSE. THE BLOOD OF A FAIRY IS THOUGHT TO PRODUCE IMMENSE POWER, WHICH IS WHY VAMPIRES FIND THEIR SCENT ALMOST IRRESISTIBLE AND FAIRIES ARE EXTRA WARY AROUND THEM. OFTEN, FAIRIES FORM GREAT PARTNERSHIPS WITH BEINGS LIKE SHIFTERS OR WEREWOLVES AS A PROTECTIVE COMPANIONSHIP.
Sub divisions - Sprites, pixies, elves
current leader - shin hyesung
 

 

The Shapeshifters

UNLIKE WEREWOLVES, SHIFTERS ARE NOT LIMITED TO ONE PARTICULAR FORM AMONGST THEIR SPECIES, ALTHOUGH EACH INDIVIDUAL WILL TAKE ON ONE FORM AT WILL. AGAIN, THEY DIFFER FROM WEREWOLVES IN THAT THE MOON PLAYS NO PART IN THEIR TRANSFORMATION. THEIR VARIOUS FORMS VARY AMONGST THE SPECIES SUCH AS STRAIGHT FORWARD SHIFTS INTO ANIMALS LIKE PANTHERS, LEOPARDS AND BIRDS. HOWEVER BEINGS SUCH AS MERMAIDS, HARPIES AND THE LIKE FALL UNDER THIS CATERGORY DESPITE THE SLIGHT DIFFERENCE. SHIFTERS FAVOUR WEREWOLVES AS THEY ARE ONE IN THE LIKE AND SHARE THE DISLIKE FOR VAMPIRES THOUGH IT IS NOT AS EXTREME. THEY HAVE A BOND AND PROTECTIVE AGREEMENT WITH THE FAIRIES.

Sub divisions - mermaids, harpies

Current leader - park 'junjin' choongjae

The humans

A CLEAR STAND OUT FROM THE OTHER DIVISIONS; HUMANS ARE MORTAL AND DO NOT USUALLY MIX WITH OTHER BEINGS AS MOST ARE BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF THEIR EXISTENCE. HOWEVER SOME POSSESS PSYCHIC ABILITIES OR PROFESS IN WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY WHICH PROVES THEM USEFUL. SOME HUMANS, HOWEVER, SERVE AS FEEDERS FOR VAMPIRES OR PROTECTION FOR OTHER BEINGS SHOULD THEY DESIRE IT.

sub divisions - hunters, guards, witches, psychics, feeders

current leader - kim dongwan

The abolished

THE SIXTH AND FINAL DIVISION CONSISTING OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CAST OUT AS DEMONS AND STRIPPED OF THEIR POWERS. THIS DIVISION FIRST CONSISTED ONLY OF DEMONS; SPIRITS OF THE DEVIL WITH THE ABILITY TO POSSESS OR CONSUME ANOTHER BEING AND TO SHIFT IN SHAPE. IN SOME CASES THEY ARE ABLE TO DRAIN LIFE OR ENERGY FROM OTHER BEINGS. THE BANISHED BEINGS WERE SHAMED AND SENT TO LIVE AMONGST THE DEMONS IN MISERY, IN SOME CASES THEIR FORMS CHANGING. FOR INSTANCE, BANISHED FAIRIES TAKE THE FORM OF A BANSHEE WHILST MERMAIDS BECOME SIRENS AND ARE ONLY A HIDEOUS SHADOW OF THEIR FORMER SELVES.

sub divisions - demons, sirens, banshees

current leader - lee 'andy' sunho