EXO Pt 1

Our Luv, Our Story

Hanies is going to out from her mind that 'idiot' are really idiot. She's been controlled her anger in this two weeks and she thinks she can't stand it anymore but, somehow, she still can't forget him or refuse any of his wish. so, today She's waiting for Luhan at the gate. She just knew that Batrisyia and Sabryna went to school earlier. So, by hook or by crook, she have to go toschool with that 'idiot'.

"Hi, Chub!" says a voice. Hanies turns. It's that 'idiot'.

"Who's chubby? Idiot!"

"I'm not idiot, Chub!"

"I'm no..."

"Hey guys. What's up?" Junmyeon suddennly comes out from the house. "Guys, it's only 7 a.m in the morning and you already fighting. What a sweet couple." teases him. Hanies' face turns red.

"Hey, I'm not his girlf...... We're not a couple!" She's about to make her way but Luhan quickly catches her hand. Junmyeon laughs and get away from there. she got to catch Sehun before Sehun meet Aisyia.

"Where do you want to go? you promised me to go to school together today, huh, Chub?"

"Urghhh! Stop calling me Chub, Idiot!" 

"I won't stop." Says Luhan. Closer, closer, closer. And as their nose are about to touch...

Papp! A slap comes to Luhan's fair face. He shocks and step back holding his face.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He holds his face like it is really hurted. Hanies feels awry. she comes closer to him and holds his face.

"Sorry." She gives a quick kiss to his part of face that she slapped. Luhan shocks. "Now, it will be better. Ok, let's go." She pulls his hand and they starts to walk to school.

 

It's really crowded in the lobby today and everybody know why. Today, there will be a poster that shows the monthly best couple. it happens every month. But today, they gonna shows the 'Couple of the year" for the last year. 

"Weird." Says Hanies. Luhan look at her.

"What's weird?"

"Well, usually, it's not this crowded."

"Let's check it out." Luhan pulls her hands.

"No way. don't you see it's crazily crowded there." She pulls her hands back.

"Come on! You know who I am, right?" Luhan makes a 'model' face. Unfortunately, he and the other five boys become the most hot guys in the school ang they already got a lot of fans.

"Guys! Let's check it out what happened there." Sabryna that comes out of nowhere suddenly hug her shoulder. Hanies turns her body to look at Sabryna. She then clearing as she sees Sabry and Kyungsoo are holding each other hands. Sbaryna quickly pulls her hands. Hanies laughs

"Ok, let's go." There they go. Everyone make way for them as they see Kyungsoo and Luhan are there.

GOOD NEWS! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW GROUP FOR OUR SCHOOL. INTEREST? COME TO OUR AUDITION THIS FRIDAY!

EXO

Kyungsoo and Luhan was like 

Sabryna gives Kyungsoo a glare. Same goes to Hanies. Kyungsoo run away from there. Sabryna shouts "Ya! Kyungsoo! where are you going?!" She run after him and leave Luhan and Hanies there.

Luhan smirk and proudly says "I'm going to the audition."

"So what?"

"Wait and see, Chub. I'm gonna be one of the EXO's members."

"Yeah! And I don't give  a damn!" She turns back to get away from there she sees Batrisyia and Baekhyun are coming to their way, followed by Suho, Aisyia and Sehun. Hanies just walk and leave them. She's not in the mood to talk right now.

"Hanies, where are you going?" Asks Aisyia.

"Canteen." Answers her shortly. Luhan quickly runs after her and all eyes are now at Suho, Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

 

Jeonsong habnida. I'm hiatus

Sorry for this boring and short chapter. 

but, wish me luck for my next chapter

XOXO

K

PS:Sorry for my eng -_-