I'm totally in love with... YOU

Our Luv, Our Story

The next morning, Sabryna and Batrisyia wait for the boys. Sabryna can feels  the awkwardness between them. Batrisyia seems so happy yes, She SMILE, damn you. The most cold gurl are smiling!

What the...?

"Hey Ryn,"

"What?

"How r u and your 'baby'?"

"Ermm, well.. we.." Before she could finish her talk, her syes catches something on batrisyia's lips. "Bad, are you wearing lipstick?" Batrisyia shows he innocent face. "For god's sake. Bad, You wear lipstick? Oh, my? you look cute on it!"Batrisyia let out a small releive.

"I thought you were going to scold or something.."

"What the..? Hell no. You're my friend, okay,? Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy too. Arasseo?"

"Ara what?" Sabryna giggles.

"Arasseo means, Understand?" By the time she said that, the boys come out. Batrisyia pushes Sabryna away gently.

"Am I look good?" Again, Sabryna giggles. She comes closer to Batrisyia and mess up her hair and uniform gently like usual.

"If he did love you, He'll accept the way you are." Whisper her making Batrisyia smiles. Exact time, Baekhyun come with Kyungsoo and Luhan and grab Batrisyia's waist making her blush.

"Hey Ryn how are you and This 'baby'?" Asks Baekhyun. "Anything happened?"

"I think I'm the one who should asks that. "Anything happened?'" Sabryna looks at Luhan and wink once making Luhan giggles and quickly make his way before Baekhyun asks any question. He kinda wants to forget what happened last night and second, He want to fetch her 'girl', Hanies.

 

 

 

It was a calm and peaceful recess time where everyone is eating, chattering, and dating all around the school.. Such a peaceful time untill,

"Damn you! Come with me!" They suddenly heard a voice. A girl's voice, shouting angrily. What happened? That was the main thing that played in everyone's mind especially for the cooly gee and the boys. What exactly happened?

Okay, to the 5 minutes ago, Hanies walk to the girl's changing room to look for some friends while Luhan was already there looking for Hanies. So, he kinda stalking the girl's room like a stupidstalker. And bapp, Hanies cayght him doing his thing.

"What are you doing here, at the girl's change room?!" Luhan gupls. And that's why Hanies is dragging Luhann to the rooftop and no one dare to stop her. All they can do is wish that Luhan won't die after got beaten.

As they reached the rooftop, Hanies pshes Luhan roughly.

"Yah! Gently can you?" Luhan tidy up his uniform.

"Answer me, Whar are you doin' there?"

"Oh, just..." Luhan looks into her eyes and found something, Jealousy. Yes, that's it. The girl is jealous! "I'm kinda stalking them. Thy're pretty good, what?" At that time, he is 100% sure the girl are goin' to cry.

Luhan walks slowly towards her making her move backward as he come closer, tryin' to close the gaps between them.

"Ya, wh-what are you t-tryin' to do?" She soon stops 'cuz three step backward, she can be commited suicide from the scholl rooftop.... Luhan come closer and did actually close the gaps beween them.

"I may not be as strong as Jacob or hansome that Edward but, you are prettier and nicer than Bella." Luhan caresses her cheek before continue, "I'm totally in love with you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, finally... Almost 500 views.. huhuhuhu.. X'D

I wanna cry 'cuz I'm ashamed of this story

But I kinda hope to got more subscriber and upvote.

And lol, I used twilight character. 

I loved both of them (Edward and Jacob)

Hahahaha.. lmao.. Oh and, Maybe you could stop by to read my other oneshot maybe?

So, untill next time!!!

(Oh, can't wait for the teaser of miracle of december!)

xoxo

K

@Ryn_ab

my twitter