This can't be

Our Luv, Our Story

And now, back to the "It's her turn". "A call" was just a part between "It's  her turn" and "What actually happened? Aisyia"... Confused? It's okay. I don't even know what did I just write though.. hohoho ^^


It's been three days since Junmyeon hasn't talk to them. What happened to him? Only Aisyia and Sehun know the story behind them. And today, Sabryna starts to thinks about herself but she can't. The call, the 'meeting', the everything abut 'that night' keep interrupting her mind. Even when Kyungsoo are beside her, she can't forget it. But still, she did the best to hide her feeling.

After packing her thing in the locker, she starts to walk to the exit. Her mind keep flying to the incident. She's even unconciously leaving Kyungsoo behind and doesn't even know where Kyungsoo is.

As she reach the main door, she sees 'that person' are leaning on the wall beside the door. She shocks a little.

"Ryn. It's tomorrow." That time, tears fills her eyes.

"Isn't it too early?"

"I-I have to. Don't worry. remember what I said that day. And take care of yourself, okay?" Sabryna quickly hugs that person. That person reply it and caresses her back. "Shh, don't cry.. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to. She..."

"Shh.. I've gotta go. Someone's coming. Bye. Remember my promise." That person quickly pulls himself and run away. Leaving Sabryna sobbing.

"Ermm, Ryn. Is that you?" A voice suddenly appear. She's standing againts him. Quickly she wipes all her tear and turn around.

"Y-yes. This is me. Where have you been baby?" She walks to Kyungsoo with a fake smile and tears that she successful hide it.

 

 

A day after that

 

"What??? Are you sure about this Hanies?" Ryn screams.

"Aigoo. Of course she's sure. Hanies won't lie. Aren't you, sweetie?" Said Luhan, flirting. Hanies gives him a cold glare.

"Ryn, I'm talking the truth. It's been a hot issue around our class." Hanies tries to take her trust. "All our classmates knew about his leaving."

"Aish. why did he did this? he didn't tell us anything!" Says Batrisyia. Baekhyun nods twice.Aisyia seems guilty.

"This is all my fault, right?" Says her. Sehun try to comfort her.

"Aisyia, this can't be your fault. We all know that JUNMYEON are not that kind of easy-heart-break guy. Right? He must have his own reason." Says Sehun. Everyone support Sehun.

"Yeah it's true. But why didn't he tell us?" Says Sabryna.

Suddenly,

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" From a far, they can see Chen running gently to them. He pant heavily as he reach them.

"Wh-what is it? What's wrong?" Asks Luhan.

"J-Junmyeon. He- His-He..."

"H-he what?" Ryn asks carefully.

"Honda City, WXF 8808, his car, right?"

"Y-yes! his father's car." Says Ryn surely.

"So, it's true..." Chen falls on his .

"W-what happened? Ch-Chen, don't tell me..." Sabryna looks at Chen. same goes to him. And then, Chen nods. answering everyone's question. 

"Yes, you all righ-right. He's got into accident. His and his father's body are founded. Luckily, her mom wasn't with th-them." Chen's tears start to fall. Sehun can't believe this. Baekhyun shakes his head.

"N-no!" Cries Aisyia. Sabryna walk reversely in disbelief.

"N-no. this can't be. He prom-promised me. H-He... he pro-promised..." Sabryna's sight becomes blurr beacause of tear. "Th-this can't be.." That was the las thing that comes out from before she fall unconcious.

"Ryn!" was the last thing that she can hear from Kyungsoo's mouth and then, everything becomes black...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh, so sorry Suho's stan.

I killed him... 

Sorry, I failed to write a sad  story -_-

Okay, untill next time! bye

XOXO

K