Sadness

Our Luv, Our Story

They all walk slowly as they enter the house. The beauty in the house didn't bring any surprise to them. Junmyeon are known as the richboy so, it didn't matter anymore. What attract them the most is, Junmyeon's picture are everywhere. his childhood picture, in primary school picture, and most surprisingly, their gang's picture. It was taken a month ago where they were hanging at Sabryna's house. He said it was just for fun but, nobody thought that he will print it to that freaking big picture and frame it nicely.

How do they get here (Junmyeon's house)?

Junmyeon's house was placed somewhere in Seoul, Korea. Two days before, as they walking home together, A car stop by and a freaking millionaire-like woman came out from the car. She gently asked if they were Junmyeon's friend and they said yes. And then, she invite them to her house. she said that it was one of Junmyeon's last hope. so..

That's how they got here...

 

The big picture really-really attract their attention. In the picture, they can see the happiness in everyone's eyes. Even tho' Hanies are slapping Luhan and Batrisyia is pushing Baekhyun away and Kyungsoo hugs her (sister?) tightly in the picture, while Junmyeon smiling innocently, and well, Aisyia and Sehun... It seems like... urghh! hard to explain. That picture seems like holding their story, their weird love story actually.. Oh, How they miss that time..

"He told me that he want this picture to be frame as perfect as it can." Ms. Kim's voice suddenly appear beside them. Nobody realised since when she was there. "He looked at this picture for a couple time before he went to the airport.." And now, all eyes on her. "He really does love you all." She smiles on her own. She shakes her head suddenly and looks at them. "Please, have a seat..." She bring them to the freaking big and comfort sofa at the living room. 

Gosh! Is this a living room or hotel? Damnit! Thought Sehun. He was really impressed on how the hotel like living room look like.

"So, Junmyeon's friends? May I know your name?" Ms. Kim smiles. Her smiles, really look like Junmyeon's. Like mother like son.

"Oh, sorry. Where's our manners. I'm Sabryna. This is Kyungsoo, Hazle, Yixing, Batrisyia, Baekhyun, Luhan, Hanies, Sehun, Aisyia and..." Her voice stop. She almost burst out Junmyeon's name. Well, she used to introduced them ALL but now... "Errmm, I'm s-sorry."

"It's okay." Said her. "Well, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Three of you are the one that got transformed from here like my son, right?"

"Ne." answer them at the same time.

And then, silence. Silence, silence and keep on silense.

Nobody knows what to say.

"Oh, I'm so dumb. Child, Ermm, I forgot to give you all something from him."

"Again?" They all speak almost at the same time. Ms Kim laughs.

"What do you mean by again? He must have gave you all his present, right? Wait, I'll take the 'other'." Ms. Kim wakes up from her seat. "Make yourself at home." And then she leave.

"I wonder, what else he'll give." Said Hanies.

"Well, he's afford it."

"Well, his house was freaking big. I wonder how many people live here."

"And I think.."

"I dont agree..."

I thought that.."

"Oh, you're totally right."

"Kyungsoo, are you mute or what, baby?"

"Ya! this is people's house!"

"Hazle, want some of this sweets?"

"Aigoo this boy!"

"What a big television."

"Yeah, but..."

"Agreed!"

They keep on chattering and chattering. Untill,

"Aisyia, what's wrong? You din't talksince then. Wae?" Sabryna's question make everyone silence and look at Aisyia. Aisyia blinks in an innocent way.

"I-I.. I'm okay.. I just have nothing to say." She smiles. "It's just.. too many Junmyeon's memory here..." Still smililng. That answer making Sabryna pouts.

"I-I'm sorry for urging you to come here. I didn't mean to.."

"No, it's okay, Ryn. It's okay.." 

Silence again...

"Children, I have something for you. It's his last present." Ms. Kim suddenly appear. Everyone quickly sit properly. Curious take place. What was Junmyeon's last present for them?

 

 


Don't blame me for 'killing' Junmyeon.

Blame my little brother.  I ask him whether I should give a happy ending or kill someone

And he chosed 'kill someone'

I just follow him.. 

And.. wtvr..

Hope you enjoy!

Untill next time

XOXO

K