Chapter 04

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 4 - Getting bully 

 6:30 when the clock strike and you are done with your morning routine. No matter how tired you were, your soul is demanding you to go to school and get your scholarship in South Korea. Yawning in tiredness, you didn't bother to look pretty or to catch someone's attention, you grab all your hair together and tied them up into a messy bun. " Since when did I ever try to catch someone's attention or bother to look pretty? " you ask yourself and scoff to your mind with a disbelieve self. " I don't need man, I, I don't need a man. " you sing and twirl around to the door. " That's true. Why would I need a man when all guys are jerk, except for dad? Psh, I don't even mind being single. " you roll your eyes and lock your door, heading out with a red sweet apple. 

Skipping away from your apartment, you enter the elevator and take the first bite on your apple. Tapping your left feet on the floor, waiting for it to reach your destination, you smile and stretch. " Ah, what a good morning without the L.hoe--- " before you can finish your sentence, the elevator stop at the 5th floor and reveal L.joe in his messy uniform. He looks tire and had his back pack hung over his shoulder. " Great, now he's here to ruin my mood. Oh god, you're so great.! " you sarcastically mumble and move to the corner of the elevator, wanting to be away from L.joe. Seeing you on the elevator, L.joe snort with a smirk and enter. " Seems like I'll be stuck with this . " L.joe purposely said out loud for you to hear so it can bother you. Rolling your eyes, you scoff. " Seems like I'll be stuck with an . " you purposely said out loud back. 

Smirking, L.joe take his step closer to you. " So you admit to be a ? " L.joe chuckle evilly and take his final step that is only inches away from you. " Admit? Oh so are you admitting to be an too? " You laugh sarcastically and take the second bite your apple. Laughing sarcastically at L.joe, within just a seconds, he pinned you to the wall. ' What just happen? ' you ask yourself and gulped all your saliva as L.joe lean closer. " Did I? " L.joe ask as you blink and look away. " Seems like......a is nervous. " L.joe snort. " Yah!! " you yell angrily as the elevator open, revealing you and L.joe's destination. " Stupid . " L.joe snort once again with a smirk and move his eyes to your red apple. " That is my as the matter of fact. " L.joe smirk and grab your apple out of your hand and walk away, leaving you speechless. 

" W-what the?? Yah L.joe!!! " you yell and quickly walk out of the elevator to chase L.joe who have your morning apple. " I will seriously kill him!! " you mumble and grip onto your backpack angrily, staring at L.joe's back in distance. 

 

Finally you have reach your final destination and enter the school gate with a grumpy look. " OPPA!!! " " L.JOE OPPA!! " you heard girls squeal as you shake your head and make a disgust face. " What's so good about that crazy bastard anyways?! " you mumble and roll your eyes. " Excuse me. Excuse me? " you said and push through L.joe's fan girl, trying to get inside the school building but there's no way you can without going through them. All the fans are blocking the door and is causing a chaos. In annoyance and with intolerant, you burst into anger. " EXCUSE ME!! " you yell and push through 5 to 6 girls, finally getting some airs. ' Good god! ' you sigh in relieve and smile. Little you didn't know what you have done until a scoff came from behind. 

" ANYONE THAT CAN TEACH THIS GIRL A LESSON, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT BELONG TO ME! " L.joe said out loud, getting tired and annoyed of you who's acting brave and stuff. With L.joe's words, all his fan girls eye widened in surprise. " Good luck, . " L.joe smirk and turn around to leave as you had your jaw drop. " Yah bastard---- " " Who the hell do you think you is to call our oppa a bastard?!! " His fan girls ask in anger and start throwing paper, trash and search for something to hit you with. You block away from all the throwing trash, and think you can continue until they get tired and stop but it wasn't until someone grab your hair and pull it. " A-ahh. " you yelp and try to hit that hand but it wasn't just one hand. There's like how many hands that is pinching you? Pulling your hairs? Punching your body? And hurting you? " Stop! All of you stop before I report you guys to the principle?!! " a security guard yell and blow his whistle as all the hand stop and everyone quickly ran away, leaving you in a mess. 

" Miss, are you okay, miss? " the security guard ask and touch your shoulder as you flinch and hit his hand away. Your body tremble as you grit your teeth and turn away, entering the school building. ' I'll kill you L.joe. Just watch me kill you! ' you warn and said through your gritting teeth. You ignore all the stare and glare as you turn to your left and enter the bathroom. You walk in front of a mirror and stare at your self. All you see was ' bruises ', ' bruises ', and ' bruises '. You gulped and touch your bruises that hurt as hell. It was absolutely a pain in the . You slowly lower your hand to your waist and touch. ' , every little part of my body ache. ' you cursed in your mind and angrily grab 2-3 paper towel and put them in cold water. After putting the paper towel in the cold water, you put it against your bruise cheekbone. Wincing in pain, you walk slowly back to out of the bathroom. 


" I can't go to class like this? " you told yourself and shake your head, making your way out of the building. " I'll skip today. " you sigh and leave the school, walking back to your apartment. " I don't have any medicine, or alcohol to wound all my bruises at all? What to do? " you sigh and look up at the sky. ' Dad, if you're up there, please save me today. ' you pray and take your right on the corner of the street. Instead of going home, you're going to find a drug store and take care of all your wounds and bruises. " Someone ing scratch me. " you wince and look at your elbow that was badly scratched. Sighing, you let your two feet lead you to the drug store destination. 

After 2 hour of walk, you finally found a drug store. " Can I please get an alcohol that wound bruises and cuts? Oh and do you guys have some pain killer? Plus some pills for cramps. " you ask and take out your money as the cashier lady nod. " Are you okay, sweetie? " a soft voice ask as you look up and see a beautiful woman in her early 40th. " Y-yeah. " you nod and fake a smile. Actually if she was your mom, you would have burst into tears and hug her. " Are you sure? Do you want me to call 911? You're badly hurt. " she said as you quickly shake your head. " N-no. Just some students at school wanted to prank or we can say bully. Things come and go. " you said as the woman sigh and shake her head. " Bully? " she her head and sigh again. " I can't believe it that these days, others are still bullying others. " she mumble and walk to get what you was asking for. " Be strong sweetie, and don't do anything stupid like some kids these day that commit suicide. Suiciding isn't the best way to solve things. If you need anything, feel free to come to me, okay? I'm Mrs.Jung by the way. " she said with a warming smile and held her hand out. " Thank you, and sure. If I need anything, I won't forget to come to you, Mrs.Jung. " you smile while shaking hand with her and then grab your bag, handing the money to Mrs.Jung. 

" Keep that to yourself, sweetie. Take it as something I can do to brighten your day up. " Mrs.Jung smile as you nod and smile back to her. " Thank you, Mrs.Jung. You're the best, have a good day. " you thank her and turn to leave the store as Mrs.Jung smile and shake her head. " What a poor girl. " she pout with a sigh and look on the counter, finding a black purse. " Does this belong to her? " Mrs.Jung th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter