Chapter 03

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 - After school Detention

" What did you do to Chaerin? Who was that student that broke into our school? " Mr.Jang question L.joe with a hard serious look as L.joe didn't care and just shrug. Why is he getting blame now? " L.joe, do you really need to me call your parent?! " Mr.Jang yell as L.joe still remain the same. You, who were sitting on a chair next to L.joe silently. You had your hand together and bite your lips. You feel a bit embarrass for crying in front of L.joe, you should have act brave instead, but how can you? ' Serve you! ' you thought but felt guilty. At least his save you. 

Again and again as Mr.Jang ask L.joe, he recieve the same respond. " Ms. Kwon, you mind telling me what happen? " Mr.Jang sigh and ask you once he didn't recieve any respond from L.joe after questioning him 100th time. Gym were over, but you and L.joe were to stay after Gym and have a discussion in Mr.Jang's office while the other gym teacher is taking over Mr.Jang's job. " L-L-L.joe he... " you paused and turn to look at L.joe. He didn't said a word or make a sign anything. All he did was staring at you with no expression, he looks like he doesn't care at all. " H-he saved me from getting bully. T-the other guy was going to hurt me and L.joe s-saved me. I-I don't know who he is though." you look down at your hand and said. 

Maybe L.joe wasn't saving you, but you still count as his  saving you. ' Such a good liar. What a ! ' L.joe scoff and look at Mr.Jang, raising his brow. " Are you sure, Ms.Kwon? You know you can tell me everything,  you don't have be scare of L.joe. " Mr.Jang said. " A-ani. E-everything is perfectly good. " you lied and fake a smile. Your heart was still beating fast for what happen earlier and still shaking but you have to concentrate . " Lying will not get you anywhere, Ms.Kwon, be honest here. I know there's something behind this. How is L.joe treating you? " Mr.Jang question curiously as you swallow hard.

How the heck can a teacher like Mr.Jang exist? He was too smart to see everything and doesn't believe a word you have said. " How long is this going to take? Look, mister, I have class to attend.! " L.joe annoyingly roll his eye as you turn to look at him. He now is rolling his eyes at you. ' Why am I still covering this dead ? ' you close your eyes tighten and sigh. " As long as it can be. Once everything is clear up, you both can leave. " Mr. Jang shrug and tap his pen on the table, waiting for the right answer he want to hear. 

" Mr.Jang, e-everything is the truth. L-l.joe was trying to help me from that student that doesn't belong here. L-l.joe, he..he treat me very nice and he have help me. " you stuttered and bite your lips, telling Mr.Jang a 100th time, but he weren't trusting you. ' I should just burn his . ' you curse in your mind as you turn to look at L.joe who looks annoyed. Everything L.joe treat and had done to you, you wanted to said but when you open your mouth to said something, you end up saying something different. 

Mr.Jang look at you then turn to L.joe with something in his mind." I guess I have no choice. Sorry but you both will have to stay after school for detention. " Mr.Jang shook his head and take out 2 after school detention slip. ' Great, first day of school and here I am, getting after school detention. ' " Like I'll even attend. " L.joe scoff with a smirk. Finally he will be out of the stinky Mr.Jang office. " F-for? " you ask in confuse. " For lying. Ever since I have known L.joe, I have never seen him being nice to anyone or help them from getting bully. And, the way your stuttering because of lying, it doesn't help. " Mr.Jang shook his head and fill out the slip, handing one to you and L.joe.

' My scholarship!!! L.joe, arghh I want to kill you! ' recieving an after school slip, abruptly you know your scholarship would get ruin for 0.05%, you tighten your fist in anger and grab one of the slip. " N-ne. " no matter how angry you were, you still had to respect, bow to Mr.Jang then walk out, almost as if you're slamming the office door. How can Mr.Jang be such a bad teacher? You puff your cheek and stomp your feet out of the office angrily. " You're totally a lying . " a familiar voice that belong to L.joe snort. Turning around to face him, you didn't expect for him to be nearly close to you as you were surprise and fall. 

Expected him to caught you like in drama or stories, he stood there with his arm cross and snort. " Plus a clumsy . You are totally the worstiest girl in this world. Stupid , lying , weak , and a clumsy . Maybe more to come, . " L.joe smirk and left afterward, leaving you speechless. Never in your life, you would get call that much of a name . Angrily, you stood up with your fist curl up. L.joe is the guy with no good luck. ' I need to stay away from him. ' you bite your lips and nod to yourself as you head back to your class. 

Gladly as the the first day of school was over. You didn't even see L.joe which from now you will call him L.hoe. " L.hoe! " you mumble and giggle, yup he match for a hoe notwithstanding ( even though ) he's a guy and skip to your detention class. " Room 2201? " you raise your brow and walk to find it. Slowly as you find the detention room, before you knew, you had your jaw drop. It wasn't like how you expected. Aren't detention room like classroom that you do things or homework? You raise your brow and study the area.

It look like a spooky haunted classroom. You nervousily put your hand on  your uniform pocket and bite your lips, not knowing what to do. " Room 2201? " you carefully look at the detention slip and for sure, you weren't mistaken. " It's right, but why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter