Chapter 06

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"  You're a pig or elephant? Why must you be so heavy? " L.joe cursed and bend back to put you on his bed. Once you were off his back, he stretch with a great pain of relieve. " , this feels good. " L.joe swear and turn to look at you. You were sleeping peacefully even though you're in pain. ' You still manage to be peacefully asleep when you're hurting? ' L.joe sigh and shake his head, disbelieving what he is seeing. " You're a lucky a that I will have to take care of tonight. You better know how to be grateful. " L.joe mutter under his breath through his gritting his teeth and walk to his bathroom, getting a towel and a bowl. He turn on the cold water and put the towel in it. Once the towel is wet, he brings it back with the bowl of cold water. " I can't ing believe that I would have to risk my pride for this?! " L.joe roll his eyes and grab the towel, he twist it so that there won't be any water left on the towel and place the cold towel on your forehead. He sigh and take a look at you. " Let me ask myself one more time, why am I doing this?! " L.joe ask his self but still finds no answer as he give up and stood up. 

 

" I'm not going to waste my time on you. I have a life, and I have things to do. You, you have no right to interfere with my life. " L.joe said, pointing his index finger at the unconscious girl. " D-daddy? " quietly you mumble, calling out your dad that makes L.joe stop. " Yah! You even have the guts to call me dad when I'm doing all these things for you?! " L.joe scoff. " D-daddy, please don't leave mom. P-please don't leave me and mom, dad. " you turn to your left, back facing L.joe as he stood with his arm cross, staring at you. He his head to you, who he never thought would be like this. " I-I was scared daddy. L-l.joe that bastard, I hate him. " as soon as L.joe hear his name from your mouth, his ear perked up. He bite his lips and walk closer to hear it clearer and louder. " I hate L.joe dad, b-but somehow I'm grateful to him. H-he save my life twice. " you said with a small smile as L.joe softened. ' What the hell are you thinking? ' L.joe snap out of his thought and shake his head. " This is like a witch. If I stay near her, I would go crazy. " L.joe massage his temple and turn his back on you. " I should get some rest and forget her. " L.joe said and nod to his self before he left the room and do his night routine. 

-•-

You were peacefully sleeping until you heard something crashing onto the ground that makes you awake. And just as you were awake, the moment of rubbing your eyes to get a better view, you look around the room and had your eyes almost pop out in shock. " W-where am I? " you thought and quickly remove the blanket. " D-did I? " you nervously and fearfully pace around the room to think. What happen last night? What really happen last night?! You ask yourself and bite onto your fingernails. " Aish, think. Chearin-ah, think. Just think. " you mutter under your breath and shake your head. " I can't think! What to do? What to do?! " you whine with your feet and stomp quietly. You knew well not to make any sound. ' Just go and run for your live! ' ' You can't go, Chearin. Stay here, it's dangerous outside. ' half of your self is telling you to do this and that, while the other is telling you to do something opposite. You roll your eyes and before you realize, your palm was already on the doorknob, opening the door. Gasping in fear, you feel as someone push you out of the room and force you to face whatever you have to. It's ether now or later. You gulped in fear and sneakily with no sound, you peek through the corner of the small hallway, trying to check if you can spot anyone. 

 

Once you heard no noise or see no single person, you sigh in relieve. ' Maybe that crashing sound was in my dream? ' " Get your out of the house right now when you have the chance! " you told yourself and nod quickly. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You open your eyes back open and take a small quiet step. ' This is going great, if I can just keep on repeating this then it will be great. I will be free. ' you bite your lips and try to take another step as you try to move but couldn't. ' Don't tell me that this freaking house is haunted! ' you thought and try to move without looking back as you didn't have guts to. What if that ghost looks raw? What if the ghost is super scary? No, just no! You shake your head and slowly reach your hand to your body part where you feel as it was being hold. It's warm? What if it's those gangster guys?! Your eyes widened and before you think of any other ideas, you grab it's hand and bite on it. " Bastard die! " you said through biting that person's hand as that person yelp in pain. " Y-yah, b-! ! " L.joe called out loud and scream. ' ? Eh, no one calls me a other than L.hoe? ' you thought and turn back to see that person who ony happen to be L.joe. " L-L.hoe? " you your head and ask. " Oh my---you ugly! Why the hell would you bite my hand. Ugh , it hurt. " L.joe swear and just continue to swear as you bite you're lips and guiltily stay quiet. 

 

" D-does it hurt? " you nervously and quietly ask. " Hurt?! You even have the guts to ask if it hurt? Would you like me to try to bite you?! " L.joe ask and show his hand that had turn slightly purple and for sure it will turn to a darker color. When you were young, what you usually do is bite people. Biting people that they actually starting to call you the vampire girl. " S-sorry--- " " Sorry my . You think that your sorry can help me solve this ing pain here huh? " L.joe burst in anger and yell at you as you let him. Knowing it was your fault and you hate getting yell, you didn't budge to say anything other than apologizing. ' Just this once that I won't argue back to you, L.joe. ' you thought and cursed in your mind. Shaking your head and not moving, suddenly a something growl. It growl and create an awkward atmosphere. " S-sorry. " you mumble and scratch your head embarrasingly. You would beg L.joe with your life to not tell everyone what had just happened. L.joe realize what he was doing the whole time as he close his eyes and take a deep breath, calming his self down. " Soup are on the counter. After you finish eating, leave! I don't want to see you. " L.joe command and left the place to his bed as you slightly pout. 

 

" I really do hate you, L.joe. " you mumble and turn to the door ready to leave but because of your stomach growling, you make up your mind. If you go back, you'do be starve to death from hunger since you didn't leave or cook any food. It isn't like when you were still living with your mother who cooks for you. You sigh and drop in a seat, in front of the soup with an unhappy look. " Just this once of me eating my enemy's food. " you sigh and ate the soup. 

 

Once you were full, you rub your stomach of being satisfied and stood up. You were going to leave when you turn back and have your eyes laying on the pile of dishes on the sink. " I can't just eat free. " you thought and sigh. ' I hate doing dishes, but I will do this for you, L.hoe not L.joe. " you sigh and make your way back once more to the kitchen to wash all the pile of dishes. Meanwhile from behind, you didn't catch L.joe watching you. He was watching you with every move my that makes him quiet amaze. " You're out of your mind! " L.joe reminded himself but he end up curving his lips to a small smile. 

 

" Finally, I'm done. " you clapped your hand and smile to yourself as you walk toward the door, ready to leave the apartment when someone comes to your mind. ' Is he okay? ' you thought and bite your lips, debating if you should check on him or not. " He saved your life. That L.hoe even cook for you. " you mutter under your breath annoyingly and give up with a groan. " you, L.hoe.! " you cursed and turn back to where the room and the bathroom is. " L.hoe? " you call quietly and walk to the bedroom. " L.hoe, are you okay? " you asked and bite your lips. Twitching your eyebrow, you grab the doorknob and peek through the door as you slightly open it. " L.hoe? Hello? " you ask but receive no answer from him.' Eh, where's that L.hoe? ' you ask in your mind and walk to the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter