Chapter 011

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The chapter where she got kidnap by L is not the real chapter, sorry worlds. :/ But don't worry, L is showing up soon. 

“Thank you” you thank L.joe after he had tied your hair into a pony tail, causing you to blush. “Was it sweet?” L.joe whisper close to your ear and send shivers down your body. Of course, his voice was husky and warming. He made you feel like you’re out of breath. “It was distracting.” You nervously said and push L.joe further away from you meanwhile the gang laugh at how you respond back to L.joe.

“Distracting because…?” “It was distracting because you failed to be sweet. Please don’t be sweet; it’s not your thing.” You playfully rolled your eyes and grab a pillow from the sofa to throw it at him. “You want to play cat fight or what?” L.joe asks with a playful glare as you stuck your tongue at him.

“Catch me if you can” you stood up and dare L.joe. You ran to the other side while L.joe smirk and chase you. “Here we are, watching the couple play cat fight.” Niel sigh. “They are so cute to watch though.” Ricky squeal like a little fan boy of you and L.joe.

“I’ll call for some drinks. This party needs drinks.” C.a.p clicks his tongue and dialed a number.

“You’re so slow.” You laugh and ran toward your room, planning to hide in there and lock L.joe out until he give yet it was a stupid idea. You never thought that he can change from a turtle to a cheetah.

Just as you enter your room, before you knew, L.joe had already entered the room as well. “What makes you think that you will get away from me here?” L.joe raises his brow, questioning you as you bite your lips and shrug, hiding your nervous feeling. “And what makes you think that you can get me?” you ask, taking your steps away from L.joe. “Right now, you’re like my prey.” L.joe crosses his arms and smirk.

“Oh you don’t know, you might look at me like your prey but what if I’m luring you? For sure I did lure you here- yah, ahhh!” L.joe quickly ran over to you without any warning and circles his arm around your body, throwing you on your bed gently. “What were you saying?” L.joe the corner of his lips and tilts his head, asking for you to repeat. “Yah, what are you doing?” you ask while struggle. “I caught my prey and I’m going to eat it, why?” L.joe grins.

“Eat it? Wahh, you’re crazy.” You scoff yet shriek when L.joe lean down with his face closer than before. “What will you offer?” L.joe whisper close as part of his lips touches your ear, tickling you yet warming your neck. “Are you crazy? Of course nothing.” You frowned, turning to the other side to face him at the same time as he move, trying to face you.

‘Please tell me that this isn’t happening.’ You bite your lips and stare at L.joe with your surprising big eyes. Nose touching nose, breath and heart beat can be heard and so as the 2 of you guys can feel each other’s breath.

‘Nothing is going to happen right?’ you question yourself, not being sure if you can handle things in the way you think it will go.

“You two, get your out right now!” Chunji shout as he startled you and L.joe.

“I told you.” You snap from your thought and click your tongue as L.joe finds it cute secretly. “Who told you that?” L.joe raises his brow, confusing you. “Well, you got nothing right? And---“ “I don’t think so.” L.joe grin and press his lips on your, widening your eyes for once more for the night. “Am I right?” L.joe pulls from the kiss and asks as you narrow your eyes at him. “I don’t want anyone to think wrong so I’ll go now. Oh and don’t come out until your blush for me is gone.” L.joe chuckle lightly and got off you who covered her face in embarrassment.

“Yah L.joe!” you called L.joe who left the room with a grin. ‘Where will I hide this stupid face?’ You frowned yet squeal in the inside. Did he just kiss you because he wants to? ‘Wait, I’m crazy.’ You shake your head and try to stop yourself from thinking of L.joe.

“Noona, come out, we got some drinks.” Ricky and Niel called from living room as you bite your lips and blow your hairs in your way. “Coming,” You answer them and pat your two cheeks before running out of your room.

‘I hope he won’t tease me more.’ You bite your lips nervously and walk to living room. “Did something happen?” C.a.p raises his brow, staring at you. “What happen? O-oh nothing happen.” You shake your head and clear your throat.

“L.joe came out of your room with a wide grin and you came out of your room with a shy and nervous self.” C.a.p teased.

“He did? O-oh no, nothing happened.” You fake a smile, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room. Little you didn’t notice that L.joe is not in the room. “Stop teasing them. Here Chaerin, drink this.” Chunji interrupt the conversation and help you as he hand you an open bottle of soju. “What’s this?” You ask and look at the bottle. “Some good drink.” Changjo curve his lips into a form a small smile and give Chunji a wink. “Noona, are you a good drinker?” Ricky asks, giving you a worry look.

“I can drink but I don’t know if I’m a good drinker or not.” You scratch your head and smell the open bottle. “Are these soju?” You ask, taking a small sip. “Yes, the popular and well known drink in South Korea here.” Chunji snap his finger. “No wonder it’s popular and well known.” You take another sip. “What takes L.joe so long to get back here?” Niel frowned, looking toward the door where L.joe had left earlier. “Where did he go?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter