Chapter 08

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You're such a ! " you cursed and place your palm over the pain in your arm that sting. 

 

L.Joe look at you and cursed in his mind as he make his way toward your direction. " S-stop. I-I'm tired of you treating me like this.! " you said and take each of your step away from him. Just as you turn away, L.Joe grab your hand, a little  gentler and rip your sleeve. " Y-yah-- " " You got cut?! " L.Joe shout in shock and stare at the blood that was dried in half while half isn't. " I did? " you raise your brow and turn to look at it. 'So this is the pain that was hurting but I can't justify where it was.' you gulped and notice how L.Joe is staring at your cut, you push him away. " Get the out of my house! " you said, turning around. 

 

" You still wanted me to go when-- " " Go when I'm not doing anything to prevent you from going. Go . " You yelled and walk to sit on your sofa with an angry look. Wasn't he the one who told you to not care when it is necessary? Without another word from L.Joe, he walked toward the door. 

 

" That , even if I told him to go, he should not. How can I take care of this when I'm not used to my left hand at all?!! " you heard the door closed and mumble annoyingly. " I figure that, . " L.Joe responded. " What the hell, didn't you left?! " You asked in shock and jump from hearing his voice. " Just locked it. " L.Joe shrug and make his way to you. " Leave! " you said but was ignore."  Didn't I say leave. ?! " you asked in irritation. " I'll be more than glad to leave after I take care of your cut. " L.Joe answer you and sit on the floor. " Y-yah-- " " Didn't I say that I'll leave after I'm done with what I have to do? " L.Joe cut your sentence and pour the alcohol on a cotton. " No! " you stubbornly shake your head and move away from him. 

 

" You can wound me after I'm done with your cut. " L.Joe said, causing your ear to perk up.

 

" N-no. Shouldn't we go with your words?! " You asked and bite on your bottom lips. " Fine! Fine but right now let's pretend like we're friends okay?! " L.Joe groan in irritation and ask. He hated stubborn people so much. " Pretend? Sorry but I don't pretend to be friend with anyone especially an like you.! " you said and rolled your eyes. " So leave-- " " Okay god damn you , let's be friend..at least until your cut is gone. " L.Joe give up annoyingly as he spotted your cut is getting worse. " Really?! " you abruptly turn to him and smile. " Stupid ! " L.Joe rolled his eyes and grab your wrist. " Yes only until your cut is gone." L.Joe reminded you who didn't care. At least no one will ignore you, pretend as you never exist for the moment. " Fine, as long as I don't get call for a while or get ignore. " you shrug.

 

" I''ve never say anything about stop calling you a . " L.Joe said before you have mistaken anything. " Sorry, but friends don't call each other names. " you reminded L.Joe who just sigh and hung his head low.'Why not? At least I won't get call names too. ' L.Joe nod to your sentence after he had thought of it and ask you to sit on the floor with him.

 

" Be gentle, it will sting. You know that right? " You asked and raise your brow at L.Joe who just bite on his bottom lips. " I've never been gentle before but...I'll try. " L.Joe shrug and use one of the wet towel to wipe off your blood from dripping. He was not gentle, but at least he weren't harsh. L.Joe slowly finish wiping the blood and clear the dried blood to make the cut look fresh. " Y-Yah it hurt " you whine as L.Joe place the alcohol cotton on your cut. " Stop being a baby. " L.Joe roll his eyes and quickly finish the cut to not hurt you any longer.

 

" Thanks. " you smile and look at your cut that was wounded. " I'm not done yet. " L.Joe said and make you turn with your back facing him. " Y-yah, w-what are you doing? " you asked nervously while he lift your shirt up. " Your back, I need to see it. " L.Joe said, pointing it out for you to notice. " O-oh. " you said and bite on your bottom lip. " It's bruise. " L.Joe said and wound each of the bruise until he came to where a worst bruise is. " Is it done? " You asked but immediately stop and gulped. 'D-did he just unclasp my bra? ' you nervously stay frozen and cover your top part while L.Joe wound the bruise. 

 

" Y-yah, why would you just unclasp my bra without telling me?! " you stuttered and turn to him after he had clasp your bra back. " I have to."  L.Joe plainly answer. " Yeah but please get that you-- " " Friends does that. Friends even kiss and sleep together. Why can't I do it too if we're friends? " L.Joe cut your sentence and asked as you turn bright red. " L-let me wound you. " you said awkwardly and grab the cotton and alcohol. " Great, you just have change the subject. " L.Joe roll his eyes and sigh. " Shut up! " you mutter under your breath and press the cotton of alcohol on the corner of his lips harshly.

 

 " Y-yah. " L.Joe groan in pain as you gasp with your eyes widened and quickly lean closer to blow it. " Sorry. " you apologize and continue to blow as L.Joe feel the time slowly stopping. 

 

Again, you're the witch that is causing L.joe sick again. L.Joe gulped at his racing heart and butterflies swirling inside. He impatiently can't wait for you to be away from him. " There we go"  You smile and pull yourself away from him who can't meet your eyes. " Take of your shirt"  you command after you're done with his first bruise. " Take of my shirt? You sure that you won't scream and--- " " Friends do this when they are hurt and I have already saw it. Don't worried, I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter